Why are Veeky Forums mods retarded cunts? They delete every funny thread...

Why are Veeky Forums mods retarded cunts? They delete every funny thread, but leave John Green thread #661 and Meme Trilogy thread #18363405827345543588363 up.

you should go to /b/ for 'funny' threads.
bye

They're jelly

Complaining about getting banned for an unfunny PUA shit-thread is like complaining about catching HIV from a 24 hours all-homo no condom gaybar orgy

Let's take a look at the catalog.

>ebonics
>mysticism
>pynchon
>rewrite genesis
>grrm
>how to get a girlfriend
>movies
>furries in space
>wallace
>videogames
>trigger warnings
>cringe
>movies
>r9k greenfrog
>sex
>other boards
>attractive female writers
>comics
>postmodern
>john green
>wallace
>memes
>pynchon
>teleologically suspend the ethical
>wallace
>fit x lit
>joyce
>not lit
>quietism
>grrm
>it's a _ chapter
>cringe
>pussydick
>grrm
>spongebob greentext
>meme trilogy
>wallace
>booktuber waifu
>meme trilogy
>pounded in the butt
>authors youd bang
>batman beyond

>funny thread

DELETE THIS

>funny thread

i agree. delete this board.

Would require a teleological suspension of the ethical.

then suspend that shit and go for it nigga

maybe if you guys actually read books we would have better threads. every time I try and start a thread about a book I've read I get one to two responses because no one's actually read the book. they aren't even that obscure either.

much like r/books, this board is more about enjoying the idea of reading/being intellectual/well-read than actually reading.

All boards on Veeky Forums are like that.

This brings up an important question -

Much like /r9k/ is a containment board for foreveralone, is Veeky Forums possibly a containment board for pseuds?

Perfect place for literary discourse.

Every board on Veeky Forums is a containment board for different kinds of undesirable groups. /pol/ for Nazis. /r9k/ for retards. Veeky Forums for pseuds. /lgbt/ for fags.

You're trying to be dismissive but I don't think it's working. It's obvious that a lot of the people around here are better-read than most. Even if that just shows how poorly-read the average person is, we are still comparatively exception and therefore deserving of our ivory tower.

I think that has more to do with literature as a medium though, since they are so much more time consuming than others. The chances of several people on Veeky Forums having read the same book it fairly low, unless it's a very well know classic.
What books did you make threads about?

am I the only one who doesn't consider himself smart for reading? I just do it for entertainment

I'm literally furious at the mods for being so lenient
we get nsfw content on here all the time.
I saw a harry potter thread yesterday.
sometimes people post b8 that has literally nothing to do with literature and it slides.
absurd.