He isn't wrong you know

Clif High just tweeted "13880, but it is merely a matter of timing..." Do you still believe in GOD, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xinfin.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wrong one

Bro he's a fucking old homeless faggot. Suck the sand out his ass you crunchy cunt.

Tell me why I should believe anything he says

>why
Nonbeliever doesn't have a place in Lamboland

Doesn't he run the most advanced cloud-based AI called "Web Bot"?

You mean a fucking script that scans the internet for keyword trends? Holy shit don't tell me you fucking morons fall for this shit LOL

Not fudding genuinely curious

Started listening to him, started making money.

Aren't AI technically just script?

But his report, read it, and decide for yourself.

No? Clif is that you dumb niga get off Veeky Forums

More worried about those aliens living inside the hollow moon dumping irradiated fluoride in our waters turning whales gay

lol

Do you think crypto price mostly driven by FOMO, Shilling, and FUD? His Web Bot is perfect for this particular thing.

Ask your stepdad to read it to you then. I don't know who makes your decisions for you.

Has Clif made you rich yet user?

Clif HATES the AI meme

Clif calls them, Expert Systems

You either believe or you don't. I'm fine with letting heathens burn in Hell. The decision is yours alone to make.

LE 13888

just think about it guys... lunar new year on the 16th, gooks spent all their cash partying with crypto gains. Just wait till they get their 1st paycheck in early march

I'm a heavily in debt wage-slave. My choice is believing or rope. I had to choose the former at least for now.

Not trying to FUD but that's precisely Veeky Forums said about this past XMAS and New Year. We started the decline then.

bless your heart.

>Expert Systems
I like his relabeling method.

Chads don't buy Panjeet's coin

As if I'm going to give this crusty old fuck money you gullible negroid

i just farted but it feels so warm and juicy between butt cheeks and smells so good i just want to curl up my knees and make a natural funnel to inhale the delicious fumes.

iktf

reaching rajesh levels of fake

xinfin.io