I just sold my zcl at 0.86. I'm killing myself, good bye world

I just sold my zcl at 0.86. I'm killing myself, good bye world.

ouch

>they dumped it, release the announcement

but why?
you have should buy at that price

Any ideas of how can I end myself quickly? Please.

Why didnt you hold for the fork? Goodbye user.

bro, this is a shitcoin
never hold it

ever
that being said I bought your bags and sold at 98

What the fuck is going on with this fucker why is it so damn low

the price fluctates like crazy... it went down to 86 then 98 in seconds.. fcking cunts.. i wont sell my zcl for free even though it becomes a worthless bag..
cocksucking whales

this is not a natural drop. whales/insiders are shaking people out like crazy. buy back your stack before it goes above 100 again

Brainlet. If no announcement is given, faith is lost in BTCP.

I'm dumb, that's why. I don't think btcp will be worth enough to cover my costs post fork. I wanna puke.

Whales are dumping with small 1btc orders. Check the fucking book. There won't be exchange support.

I almost fucking panic sold not gonna lie, that shit was freefalling but I know that there's one more pump in there for sure, we're still not even at the fork date there's just no way it'll dump hard enough to warrant panic selling

ZCL is the biggest gamble of the fucking month. You'd be crazy to put more money than you're willing to lose into it. Should have only allocated 30% or less into it. Its completely hinged on fork support by exchanges.

I'm going to hold both coins for years user, what, did you invest money you couldn't afford to lose?

why should i worry then i will transfer my zcl to my electrum wallet and go through fork... whats the all fuss about i dont get it....

Some of my buy orders hit at .008, I wonder if those were OP's bags I bought

Exactly you fucking mongoloid. Their small orders are what's causing people to panic sell

The fuss is that people have weak hands, they also proceed to call strong hands brainlets.

i went all in on that dip, how fucked am i boys

hold through the fork, you'll make it user

smart user is smart

This industry is fucking weird
>Lets dump before the fork!
Why?

Take your 30% profit and get out. Currently oversold, good luck user.

I'm ready

Just hold through the fork, that’s the only way to go at this point

why are you holding a worthless pnd coin? why do you think bcpt will be worth anything when it's clearly a worthless bitcoin clone shitcoin?
who the fuck do you think will pump this trash coin when btc has 1k - 2k swings every 2 days

Just realized I got out too late so now I have to hold through the fork. What wallet do I need to put my zcl into to take advantage of the snapshot?

Welcome to crypto user. I bought your bags and I sold them at 0.0100. But what most fags on here won't tell you is that we've lost half our portfolio many times. Yes that's right, we're not perfect traders either. The NEO Crisis, China shit storm, Yobit withdrawals failing to work and many others. Don't end yourself, get yourself back up faggot and keep working at it. Most traders don't make money

This i remember the threads when neo was a supposed pnd scam dead coin worth 20$

did you get changed into a ghost yet OP?

>holding a coin that was worth U$4 that only has the purpose to hardfork to a coin that didn't even have a whitepaper 2 weeks ago and is literally not beeing accepted into any exchanges

why do you people do this to yourselves?

i told you zcl bagholders to sell every fucking time it was posted on biz. you didnt listen. you told me i was fudding. now look at me. look at me bitch. you jsut lost half your money. suck it. im the smrtest mother fucker here.

What? It’s on bittrex and shitopia already. Binance will definitely accept the application due to it being the highest volume on bittrex for a whole month. They can estimate BTCP volume through this.

Calm your tits faggots, bittrex will announce support today or even tomorrow, whoever sold will definitely be finding a suitable rope to hang themselves. Mark my words, this thing will come right back up to 0.02-0.03 range and BTCP will open just a bit higher than that.

funny how retards think everyone must have bought ATH

>
>
>I'm dumb, that's why. I don't think btcp will be worth enough to cover my costs post fork. I wanna puke.

That's the signal. When you wanna puke.
Trading is counter intuitive. When you wanna puke is when you'll make bank. Unfortunately everyone panic sells.

I'm holding to the end! Or getting my BTCP. Nobody shakes me.

i get the whole BTCP thing but my question is will i be ok with just ZCL, as i dont have any other platforms to buy BTCP with.. so i just bought like 15 ZCL at around $106..

godspeed

0.86 what?

people who bought this under U$20 are going to dump their bags so hard it's not even going to be funny

Thats partly what this is

BTCP is still alive. Aslong as you hold over the fork, you will all be fine. You just expected everything to be perfect but it wasnt. Even though, if it keeps falling, it wont go to 50 dollars or less because the smart money comes late

its already happening, they dumped their stash at 180$ or so. 9x is good enough

I bought it at $30 and I’m holding through the fork nigger, the price of ZCL after the fork doesn’t matter, BTCP will cover the loss

Same shit what NXT went through. One word FREEFALL.

AND AGAIN I WILL LOSE MONEY, WHERE IS MY 500usd ZCLASSIS AT?!?!?!

intelligent anons bought at $25 like i did, and sold $250 a month ago. i warned you every thread fork will get cancelled. i will fap to the giant red dildo when fork is cancelled today

idk why iever thought it could get to 400 or even 300, this shit went from nothing to 200 then back down, it already did a 100x +, should've just sold at 0.02 fuck me man, never gonna be greedy again

I also thought "I will never be greedy again" after the NXT/IGNIS but I STILL AM. I LIKE THE MONEY 4 FUCK'S SAKE.

Brainlet you would have sold 2 weeks ago at ath in sats

Transfer it to my wallet user I'll hold it for you

we're never gonna make it

How can we change?

I stole your pepe m8

Kek, stop larping and show me your bags

Pussy faggot. I have $600,000 (Current value) at it. My original investment was like $300,000