Help Veeky Forums i have an anal fissure, pooping hurts so much...

help Veeky Forums i have an anal fissure, pooping hurts so much, what kind of diet should i eat to make poop softer and easier to pass?
what kind of foods can make it heal faster?

now is the time to enter a carolina reaper eating contest

ive noticed my poops are more soft when i have alot of salad greens in my diet like lettuce and cabbage. i believe lettuce and cabbage act like fiber and fiber strands to hold together more water and excrement. in a way its a great low-strength laxative. i guess lettuce wasnt such a meme after all

Anything with loads of fibre (anything that's green - the greener the better). Also raspberries, blackberries, etc.

drink lots of water, eat lots of vegetables, apples, lentil soup.

This

Also oats, lentils, peas, corn, rye and nuts

And lots of water with it

Ahh anal fissures when I was right out of high school I got one after a very heftier BJ'S meal. You want to make your shit soft so your cut can heal and not tear midway and create scar tissue because you will then need to have it surgically corrected.

Water liquids are your friends to easily soften poops plenty of fiber. I ate that fiber one cereal for breakfast and broccoli for all meals. I consumed one salad eaxh day. Avoid alot of bread or alot of food at once you sir don't know pain until you are constipated with an anal fissure felt like God forsaken me. Keep stool softners on person use your pissing color to regulate your liquid intake. If your pissing isn't lightly yellow take a stool softer and drink water.

I repeat don't fucking eat a box of pizza it will tear your ass up. Use soft toilet paper and wet wipes.

Good luck friend

Also just eat less.
Calorie deficit means less poop.

>nuts
You asshole

If you can reach the shower head, use that to clean your ass. Or at least wet wipes. A heap zinc cream up the crack before bed also helps with the healing.

don't take the brown pill

The obvious choice would be to eat a diet that's high in fiber. However, some say too much fiber is also bad, and that it's more important to eat a diet that's high in protein. Either way you should drink plenty of water.

Just start putting the cock in your mouth instead of your ass and you'll be fine

good advice to be honest

Picture saved because I'd love to have a bathroom this white.

Fun fact: Apple's first factory was this white.

What did you ruin your butt with OP?

OP, you have to answer. It's for research...and curiosity.

OP i had anal fissures on and off for a while, but one summer they got really bad- had me in bed for like, 2 months. here's the deal:

- Fiber One: tons of products, most of them are pretty good actually, i liked the cereal and the bars
-quinoa: if you get the dark/red variety you can see it in the poopie, great stuff. can be cooked a lot of different ways

-any veg, always good

-DO NOT EAT: red meat, spicy food, very acidic food (like tomato sauce), heavy/creamy type stuff, fast food, anything that will upset your stomach(!!!- you might think diarrhea would be good but its actually the worst thing you could possibly ask for)

-not Veeky Forums but a product called calmol-4, it's a suppository with zinc and cocoa butter. Pop one in 15-25 mins before you shit. This shit helped me a lot. Don't strain, don't get all scared about shitting, just be regular and it'll heal by itself. depending on how bad it is it might be a while before you have pain free shits

oh, most important: nice warm bath after a shit
some people say use epsom salt or whatever but i think it's basically the same

shower isn't nearly as good, but if it's all you got then do it

i also tried witch hazel (a common suggestion online) and prescription nifedipene, neither were tremendously helpful in my opinion, the witch hazel did fuck all, and the nifedipene ointment maybe helped but whatever it did, it was pretty subtle, consistency in diet and your regularity are the most important

Finally got my first anal fissure last year at 28, I eat like shit so everyone I talked to was surprised that it took me this long to get one.
For sure take a fiber supplement, try oatmeal, All-Bran, or bran flakes for breakfast. Avoid Raisin Bran, it's shit for you. Get bran flakes and either add bananas or raisins yourself.

Quit using toilet paper and switch to baby wipes. Get the kind you can flush. Also get some witch hazel and pour it straight into the container of wipes to soak them. Does wonders for helping your asshole feel better.

It gets worse before it gets better. You're gonna have to put up with it for at least a week or two before it really starts to heal, but make the right changes now and it makes a world of difference in recovery time.

fiber senpai, tons of it

hope you like kale

A tiny bit of vaseline and a good 11-12 hour sideways sleepfest is what I do if the pain is fucked up. Do not apply triple antibiotic to butthole as vaseline substitute, ever.
The main problem is probably dollar store toilet paper, but I can't really spend tons of money and flush it.

Their workers sure weren't

this thread is scaring the shit out of me ive already had bad hemorrhoids how do I prevent fissures from happening?

stay hydrated and eat a bit of fiber but mostly stay hydrated

fissures aren't really worth getting scared about desu, it hurts and there can be a lot of blood but it's pretty benign

lay off the anal sex faggot.

>tfw have two
>any healing progress is undone as soon as I poop no matter how soft they are
>too lazy to get them fixed

Enjoy your eventual sepsis?

don't touch your boipucci

No, cause this could just cause constipation which would make it worse
Go with soup, fibrous foods, lots of fluids

this. I eat jars of grapefruit and literally shit pure pulp, its so great. My shit is soft and comfy and I'm regular because of all the fiber. I literally eat two jars of grapefruit a day if not more. When I look in the bowl it's like I just poured the jar straight into the bowl because of all the pulp I shit out.

I'll take a picture for reference later today if I remember

get psyllium seed husks and get your fiber intake to more than 50g/day - ideally atleast 40g from PSH. Very important is also to stay hydrated - your stool will be much softer if you force yourself to drink a liter of water 30 minutes before going to the bathroom.

DOCTOR

Eat sauerkraut or drink a senna tea.

soylent is one of the only things that made my shits consistently better, doesn't even feel like anything is coming out of your ass. try a liquid diet.