!!!CRYPTOPIA /happening/!!!

Users organizing legal action against possible scam site Cryptopia

pic relevant

cryptopia forum thread: cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/8418

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/News
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glad I got my coins way the fuck away from this site

Same, Still waiting on my .2 BTC from CoinsMarket, traded for months no problem. Constantly withdrew and deposited. That .2 btc got the raw end of a Bogdanoff Barrel

there fuckers never ever reply. i got my shit off their a month ago

Fucking stupid pajeet.
Stop clogging up the support with retard questions about your $5.99 in shit coins you got from writing retarded questions in Cryptopias troll box for a year.
Every time I withdraw there is no problem.
Cryptopia should set the minimum trade to $100 so I don't have to trade with cheap-ass street shitters like op anymore.

Cryptopia was an absolute shitcoin exchange with like zero volume just 6 months ago.

They really don't care, fuck them

I actually managed to get my PRL out of there a few days ago after waiting 25 days for my previous withdrawal to get cancelled by support (kek) . Either way, fuck them.

I thought you cryptocuck were pro-decentralization? Yet when you get fucked you're the first ones to cry for regulations
Pathetic

The devs on their discord will literally laugh in your face if you have an issue. Once had some funds locked up for 48 days.

Kek had no problems withdrawing the ETC and Ella I bought there

Regulating a central authority isn't a bad thing. There is no reason to regulate a permission-less decentralized ledger.

Got my LUX out thankfully, needed to do it anyway to stake

LOLOL I was listening to all this FUD for a while and was getting spooked. So I withdrew my coins from cryptopia. Unverified $5000 withdrawal OF FUCKING BITCOIN was INSTANT.

I literally withdrew the slowest fucking coin in existence and saw my withdrawal on the blockscan within seconds.

Fuck all these fudding pussy faggots. They probably do manual withdrawal for all coins that arent Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, etc. It takes time to insure security of a centralized party, you dumb niggers.

i too use cryptopia all the fucking time with no problems.

cryptopia actually wrote a news release explaining that the only coins with slow withdrawals are the shitcoins. Probably because they dont write automatic withdrawal software for every fucking shitcoin in existence. So a lot of the shitcoins are probably processed manually. Convert to bitcoin or eth and see for yourself no fucking withdrawal issues.

Same here, maybe they dont like accounts logging in from areas with designated shitting streets

they literally have 1000 different fucking shittier garliccoins, so i guarantee you they didnt write proprietary withdrawal code for every single set of infrastructure. that would take for fucking ever.

Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February
We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE.

We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution.

As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation.

In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.

cryptopia.co.nz/News

Works fine for me. Sometimes I need to wait a day or two for withdrawals but whatever. (continued in next post)

I have never had any problems with this exchange. Been a long time user. Looks like a coordinate attack to them. Keep calm everyone.

Message from CEO Alan Booth
Dear Valued Cryptopians

I am privileged to have been appointed by the Board as the first CEO of Cryptopia Ltd. Whilst this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to head up a leading cryptocurrency exchange and an innovator in the Fintech sector, I am aware that there are a number of very urgent priorities to address to ensure greater customer satisfaction and trust.

Cryptopia has experienced incredibly fast growth (last quarter our user base grew by an astounding 940%) and as with any company expanding at this pace, we have faced many challenges associated with this growth. My commitment to you, our customer, is that our team will be 100% focussed on the short term urgent priorities of faster support response times, improved user experience and enhanced transparency and security.

We acknowledge those that are suffering due to extended delays around support response times and I do understand the frustration. We apologise that you have experienced these issues and I guarantee that this will dramatically improve as we increase resource and attention in this area.

Please ensure that you continue to lodge support queries through the appropriate channel. It also helps the team to close resolved tickets so they can prioritise. Directly contacting the team via social media channels won’t lead to a faster resolution and we ask for your patience as we improve our systems and processes in this area. Remember, I have only just arrived and the changes we make are for the good of all and will lead to the fastest resolution of all outstanding issues.

My experience in working with tech start-ups demonstrates I am well placed to drive Cryptopia forward and under my leadership, Cryptopia will continue to evolve from a counter-culture start-up into a global player in the Fintech industry.

Rest assured there are no more excuses – the team here are truly dedicated and focused on delivering a fast, secure and customer focussed cryptocurrency exchange. And we are here for the long game.

You have my commitment to make weekly updates across all media and we will be honest and diligent in our dealings with you.

Best wishes
Alan Booth

Theyre very transparent with whats going on, and anyone with a brain can see that the problems they are experiencing are just congestion and scaling issues, rather than any legitimate security concerns.

They have a bunch of broken wallets. BTC is not one of them.
It is a huge annoying problem that is all too common for them. That being said everyone in crypto is a whiny entitled cunt that reminds me of some dyke cut soccer mom demanding to speak to a manager and I hope they lose all their bags. Ceyptopia is a legitimate NZD business they arent scamming you and shit happens. Dont keep money in an exchange.

Well, doesn't this look pretty good?

I've never had any problems using it, but what a fucking garbage site lol. It really does look and handle like a bootcamp graduation project

It's true in the sense I was waiting over 2 weeks withdrawal but they did send it

I'm waiting on some xmr now

Again. If you look at context clues, these wallets probably arent broken, theyre fucking processed manually dummy.

If any of you idiots report an exchange for anything, you're just bringing your own downfall.

This.
I have had long withdrawal times for shitcoins but ETH always comes out pretty quick.
It does makes the arbitrage section of the site comically useless.

Cryptopia is based in new Zealand
They aren't gonna be pulling anything shady ever

>cute
>all ya'll FUD'n trying to get CEFS (cryptopia fee shares) all cheap
Use cryptopia everyday for about 2 years now - never a single problem

Dumbasses need to stop using exchanges that hold your wallet for you. It's a shitty system that's fueled by laziness.

But how am I meant to FOMO into shitcoin PnDs without some coins handy to market sell at a loss with?

>Cryptopia
never use an exchange with an agenda. they are bcore cucks.