Is it bad to eat two eggs every single morning?

Is it bad to eat two eggs every single morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/5/885.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=aNby8ongJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3603726/(cholesterol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14623804(hdl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, you're consuming a dangerous amount of chloresteral.

If you consume anything other than water, you're a degenerate.

>eating breakfast

how poor is your self control if you can't last until lunchtime?

>purposely starving yourself

>sleep for eight hours
>don't drink anything during that time
>wake up, excrete precious fluids into the toilet
>not drinking a glass of orange juice to replace lost electrolytes and water
>not eating some sugar to give you short-term energy to start your day off with a good disposition and sufficient motivation
>not eating some fat/carbs and vitamins to stay energetic throughout the day and maintain your vital functions
Breakfast is really, really good for you. Most Americans are chronically dehydrated and skipping breakfast is one of the biggest contributors.

>8 hour sleep
>sugar
>carbs

no wonder america is in decline. I drink water sometimes but breakfast is for the weak.

i'd like to have some precious fluids right now

>breakfast is for the weak
Maybe if you were properly hydrates you wouldn't have to project so hard.

yes

Only if you cook them

my great-grandmother ate a fried egg and a piece of toast with strawberry jelly on it every day for breakfast. she lived to be 97 and was in great health.

go ahead, OP

If she was in great health how come she died?

Makes you think.

she was old as fuck

>"I'm what you might call a water man, Jack - that's what I am. And I can swear to you, my boy, swear to you, that there's nothing wrong with my bodily fluids. Not a thing, Jackie."

If you don't eat too heavy for lunch and dinner it's fine
But if you're eating burgers for lunch and dinner, then the eggs definitely aren't helping.

hens' eggs in particular have been scientifically proven to narrow the urethra and lower the sperm count. look it up.

Not if you want to clog your arteries.

a narrower urethra means your fluids will spurt out faster and further

how is that bait you retard,he just asked a question

very bad
how can you fucking stand eating the same thing two days in a row? why are you here?

Who sells rooster eggs though?

lowered viscosity from fewer spermatozoa will also help

Goblet

you're missing out on a lot of fats and carbs if you do, but it should be fine if your lunch is more balanced

My parents forced me to take medication as a kid that made me wake up really nauseous and unable to eat at all for hours, to this day I'm still unable to even if I no longer take it.
It was behaivours medication

Hello/Hello/Friend/I am afraid of Dario

>le cholesterol
>le clogged arteries

You retards have no idea what you're talking about. If he eats healthy he can balance it out. If he's eating vegetables,drinking water and doing some exercise than it's great to eat two eggs. You fucking retards. God,I just want to murder everyone on this board sometime. You're all such uneducated mouth-breathers,you make me fucking ill.

I've been eating six eggs a day for almost 10 years. I eat under 25g of carbs a day, I eat 90g of fat and 100g of protein daily.

I don't remember what bread or grains taste like. My heart is fine and i'm at no risk for disease.

>Is it bad to eat two eggs every single morning?
Eating the same thing every day? No, that's bad. You're robbing yourself of variety. If you subbed that with something different occasionally, you'd get different minerals and vitamins that you might otherwise not get elsewhere. You shouldn't have a boring routine not just for the bad aspects that food could be known for (but yea eggs are fine really), but because you should get your food from a variety of foods often. Ask yourself what other protein, or occasionally protein-less breakfast foods you can do that might bring probiotics, different enzymes, fiber, b-vitamins, even omegas from different cooking oils, nuts or from foods like fish. Have a bialys with salmon, cream cheese. Have some molletes or SOS for some beans. Top some oatmeal with apples and walnuts and some flax or quinoa or something they add to ordinary Quaker whole grain blends. Have a mess of steak, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach...assuming you don't fill your eggs like an omelette differently daily.

fuck this guy

eat what you want. your body will tell you if you need to add variety. Just be careful of artificial cravings (sugars, caffeine, etc.)

probiotics... eat shit u homo

>two eggs
Yes. You should eat at least three.

kek

Eggs are a super food OP. They're good for you.

when it comes to fat and cholesterol, do not think holistically.

The issue with high fat, high cholesterol foods pertains to a specific part of the body: the tiny blood vessels that feed the heart oxygen rich blood.

When you narrow down the focus to this, It becomes clear that eating high fat, high cholesterol foods has the potential to be deadly, because all it takes to trigger a heart attack is for those tiny blood vessels to get clogged.

that's why I start each day with a tall grass of rain water... or grain alcohol

>eggs

It's not like I eat only two eggs and nothing else, there's more stuff in my breakfast, different fruits and grains, different lunches and dinners, I just like to start the day with a couple of eggs and a cup of coffee

>le ebin cravings are your body telling you what it needs meme
You're wrong (empirically), unhealthy (assuredly), and retarded (severely)

oh wow thats almost an argument

this guy gets it

You have to be a special kind of imbecile to skip breakfast.

How exactly does one 'eat healthy'?

white foods like turnips and cream

T. american who thinks he's being healthier than other americans
Do you do anything else?

Uh, I don't need kids thanks.

dietary cholesterol does not affect blood cholesterol

Orange juice has plenty of sugar already.

Sugar is good for you, fat is not.
I've never seen a normal weight person be obsessed about the dangers of sugar, it's only obese people I ever see doing it.

I wasn't offering, you kissless virgin.

Why is breakfast so important again? It's something about your blood sugar levels.

>sugar is good for you
>fat is not

It's not; skipping breakfast being unhealthy is a meme.

Eggs are good for you.

>meme

>It's not; skipping breakfast being unhealthy is a meme.
Logic doesn't work in reverse like that, bidirectional. What has been rewritten about the golden rule not to skip breakfast or otherwise be unhealthy, is that in studies done on people who skip breakfast, there are more folks who are goal weight. If you ignore everything else about what that might mean, and conclude skipping breakfast is now healthy is naive.

Where's the study that breakfast skippers, more of which might be skinny, have the highest rates of depression, or cancer, or poor muscle strength, or maybe the one that looks into the future and states higher rates of osteoporosis, or whatever. You can't. There's an official academy of pediatrics statement that a vegan diet can be alright for children because that's politically correct and could be true under some circumstances, but it is not in the same sentence of course at the FAR LOWER birthweight of vegan mothers babies, and known correlations of low birthweight to host of predictable increased medical risks, from SIDS to developmental delays.

Gaston Ate a Dozen every morning, He turned out fine.

Eat things like sugars and trans fats in moderation, eating green vegetables and lean proteins, etc.

Pretty sure your question was shitty bait, but I'm answering anyways.

10/10

pretty sure you're gonna die OP

No, I eat 2 eggs every morning in my protein shake, and 3 on weekend mornings as an omelette.

I eat three eggs everyday.

For most people it raises High-density lipoprotein which current science says is good cholesterol. One thing that you should be doing though is buying free range eggs.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/5/885.abstract

6 turkey links
2 scrambled eggs
12oz chocolate milk

Almost every day, fight me

the effect of LDL is subjective to the person.
Around 20% of people are prone to a high ratio of LDL.

>t. momscience weekly subscriber

nope...i eat 3 eggs, 5 eggwhites every morning and im the leanest and fittest i've ever been.

I once went 4 days and 4 nights without eating. I was alone in a forest. Purposely starving yourself turns out to be fantastic for mental health.

How much do you weight and do you have cholesterol problems?

breakfast being so important has been debunked. it was a ploy to sell breakfast cereal.

I eat 2-5 eggs almost every single day and have for a few years now and my cholesterol is fine. I also exercise regularly and am not fat and I've noticed most people with high cholesterol are fat.

wasn't Kellogg's an antisemite?

[spoiler]I don't know[/spoiler]
But no, no cholesterol problems.

This post is not an argument.

Eggs are unhealthy as fuck. Stop letting the egg industry swindle you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs

youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs

youtube.com/watch?v=aNby8ongJsM

youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

*unzips dick*

yeah and because the oldest lady to ever live smoked cigarettes you should too. Kill yourself.

>muh Youtoob told me, gotta be true
>Hurr Durr
Know how I know you're a dribbling mong?

Hes referring to other animals like ducks and ostrich. Nice reddit post though.

Must be nice inside that bubble

What? Fuck off you condescending idiot. Why don't you actually provide a useful counterargument because I'm not stubborn to new information, but retards who can't articulate their opposition and who rely on hunches like yourself really fuck my ass.

Get tilted retard lol. One egg has 163-208mg of cholesterol(depending on size/grade). Also please cite the studies that it specifically raises HDL without raising LDL because that is entirely unfounded.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3603726/(cholesterol being the only cause of plauge growth in arteries, everything else is contributory not causing)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14623804(hdl to ldl level in relation to coronary artery disease

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/ (reducing cholesterol improves hdl ldl ratio)

Its easy to fuck your ass.

>plauge
Way to destroy your credibility, Professor.

sorry ill proof read it 5 times for some dipshit on the internet next time.

Good Man!

You didn't make an argument either, retard.

The intake of LDL largely depends on your DNA.

I was under the impression this was about facts not our anecdotal bullshit opinions.I should have known you wouldn't read any of that, mark of a genius. Have fun arguing with someone else.

The intake of anything depends on your hand to mouth action. Is intake not the word you meant?. DNA kek.

About 20% of the population are badly effected by LDL.

Yeah. from eating too much cholesterol.

>been eating 3 eggs + a fillet of fish for breakfast for years
>eat chicken and rice or chicken and potatoes for luch/dinner for years

>mfw I barely workouts and my muscles are bulging