Hey /biz. Any criminals or ex-criminals here who want to answer some anonymous questions for 1 btc?

Hey /biz. Any criminals or ex-criminals here who want to answer some anonymous questions for 1 btc?

I'm taking a criminal justice class, and i'm supposed to interview someone who has been a "client of the criminal justice system". Here's the questions:

>1. Please tell us what circumstances brought you in contact with a criminal justice agency?

>2. Did you receive any legal advice along the way? Was that advice helpful?

>3. How were you treated by the different criminal justice professionals along the way?

>4. Were you surprised or shocked by any part of the process?

>5. Did your involvement with the criminal justice system have any long term impact on your life?

>6. Are their any questions you think I should have asked, or anything else you would like to add?

best reply gets 1 btc and pic related will be your gf within a week guaranteed

nigga just make that shit up, it will take you like 5 minutes... It suprises me that people like you manage to accumulate 1 BTC at all

lol, why does she wear makeup to the beach?

but then I cant just copy/paste the answers

I'm a current criminal.

to take qt pictures so she can post on insta and have thousands of thirsty betas offer her free stuff and attention

i got a speeding ticket once!

>implying this kike is going to pay $10,000 to someone doing his homework
Yeah, I learned some things; never relax around blacks, and never trust a lying jew.

oy vey user, how could you ever suggest that I wouldn't pay

You don't have much human contact, am I right,?

I was charged with attempted theft(lame) once but it wasnt in burgerland

1) Attempted jewelry theft.
2) I asked him to promise we wouldn't go to jail 10 years and he recited a lot of things I didn't understand very well but in the end I think he was basically saying he couldn't do promise shit. I didn't feel I had much guidance honestly mostly he made questions and I answered.
3) No real complaints. One of the people that failed with me resisted arrest, he got roughed up and the rest of us complied instantly. Later I was asked some questions by the cops and I said I don't want to talk to you and autistically didn't answer anything I thought I was going to be threatened but it didn't really happen. Everyone else was just correct in how they treated me.
4) Everything was much quicker than I thought. I think my lawyer tried to play me as a retard. Not as in cheating me, but as in trying to put the idea to the judge that I was retarded. That didn't matter, there were some medical papers from one of my guys that the other side wanted to present as proof and apparently that made the whole thing void. I'm sorry I can't be more explicit, it's not that I don't want to tell you, it's that I literally don't know what the papers were or why they ended things, we were told we walked and none of us tried to argue.
5) I've tried to not end in that situation again, I only keep contact with one person from that time.
6) I'm a spaniard, I don't know how law is different from in your country. The circumstances that led me to that was that I was a drug addict and I wanted drugs.

Anyways I'm doing much much much better now, I usually lurk, sorry if my english is shit and I'm glad I'm at a point in my life where I don't need the BTC so use it for something good like giving it to the first person that says larp, the gf I accept.

>lawyer tried to convince the judge I was retarded
I'm convinced

You’ve never actually been to the beach with women have you?

I'm an ex-con but my answers would be boring and irrelevant because all states and countries operate differently.

I did some things but was never caught for it.

Justice system is too inept to catch people unless you are a retard. Literally just daycare for autists who act out.

Not every woman that goes to the beach goes to swim

For 1, Public defenders are utterly worthless. I could do a better job defending myself rather than trusting my future to one of them pieces of shit. #2 all the courts want is a conviction even if someone is innocent. That's why they "Plea deal". Usually a last attempt at getting a conviction with no proof and simply using fear to manipulate the perp into admitting guilt. I know a lot of cops as friends but once they show up someone is guilty automatically. You better hope they are on your side otherwise it's another trip to the same fucking cell block.

>1. Please tell us what circumstances brought you in contact with a criminal justice agency?

Reckless driving on a motorcycle

alot of back woods boys told me to admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations, and demand proof. all of which failed.

>3. How were you treated by the different criminal justice professionals along the way?

overall it was a respectful experience minus the sentencing, it was a small town and the sheriff knew the judge and i got hit with the book despite a lack of evidence but they couldnt be nicer to me

just that it took zero evidence other than an eyewitness account from a cop to get me on the hook.

>5. Did your involvement with the criminal justice system have any long term impact on your life?

most certainly, i think about what i do now and try my best todo what is ethically right.

>6. Are their any questions you think I should have asked, or anything else you would like to add?

a good stat would be how many people have negative interactions vs how many are prior law enforcement themselve or military

1DygP2Jhq8HuXfbu73SmX5gp29yovfEejQ

thanks im poor :,}

Based bro right here

You lost me at 1btc. No one would give away 1 btc just for some answers to your homework.

i know you wont pay me but ill answer for fun!

drugs

"plead guilty and the judge will go easy on you" & it was the biggest load of crap ive ever heard. paid a lawyer $2,000 and got it all dropped, i would have done 6 months min. if i took the plea deal

like shit?

not really, it moved along pretty quick, but i guess it all depends on the case. i didnt think it would all happen so fast

yeah, i learned to always get a lawyer and to admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations

>6. Are there any questions you think I should have asked, or anything else you would like to add?
Dress nice for court.

1. I've been so vitamin deficient in my diet that my skin was turning pale, nails would slowly deteriorate and general well being was just extremely suicidal.
My diet was boiled macaroni for two months in a row. That's it. No salt, no oil to fry them, no seasoning, just macaroni which in itself is made off flour. You can look up the nutritional value of that. I was also behind rent 3 months and couldn't afford the next one and would've been homeless the next month.
So I commit an armed robbery out of desperation. I would do it again considering how desperate I was at that moment and literally starving. Did net over 20k with the robbery but got caught later.

2. I was assigned a public defender who couldn't remember my name even after meeting me a several times. He tried to extort my extremely poor parent out of money for 'better service' as well. He was of no use. He only told me to plead guilty and to regret my crime.

3. Completely looked down upon by the judge, lawyers and correctional officers. The only decent person with objective values was the prosecutor who took into account previous clean sheet, my family situations, personal health, my work and my education.

4. My prison didn't have a gym and the food sucked. I had always thought everybody would become ripped at prison but oh boy, was I wrong. We all ended up malnourished Other than that, no, pretty much what you would expect.

5. Yes, it actually caused me to improve as a human. I can't work in law enforcement anymore but I have found something more suitable for me. My relatives and former co-workers also cut all ties with me when they heard of what I had done.

6. I don't think the modern criminal justice system does anything to rehabilitate the "client". They just punish you and expect you to come out of the system healthier. I have not become a repeat offender but I am not surprised why most cons go back.

>Also not stupid enough to believe you'll actually pay, but uh, here it is.

makes sense I guess

Assault (on someone that attacked me first)

Don't say anything to the cops in U.S.A. Their job is to lie and throw you behind bars, never forget that. You have the right to not speak without an attorney present, highly suggest you use it like I did.

Like I was an animal, a mad dog for defending myself

No, can't expect much from Murica' cops and ZOG shysters.

Yea, it made me hate them even more as well as the whole process. Personally? Just down a few thousand, tough luck.

Idk

>any criminals here
kek. Majority of retards on this board trade crypto, they will ALL be in jail in 2 years' time for money laundering and some random drug/market manipulation charges

Who's this boner summoner?

i donno but thats the kinda chick u just knock up and hope for the best

GBH and Possession of fire arms / Money Laundering

yes you get a lawyer appointed at a police station but the police will try and talk to you with out to catch you admitting to things. when you enter the police station they will ask for your name and DOB and take your prints/dna but dont even have to tell them anything if you dont want to. they will use force to take prints and dna tho.

police were actually ok with me every time, if youre not violent they wont be, the gun charge they came on a drugs warrant but in the future i will be probably getting raided by PTSD'd cops who are ex military and got into SO19 (british armed police)
Lawyers depends on whether you got some paki appointed to you or if you had a lawyer you selected yourself,
Judges will almost always treat you like a piece of shit unless youre a nigger or have some sob story.
Prison staff generally do not give a fuck about you, the prison or anything they coast along in their job and do the bare minimum at all times. you get the odd decent screw but theyre always stressed out and over worked.
Parole officers is pot luck , depending on who you are as a person, your crime and how long you're doing on parole they will behave differently with everyone

(1/2)

the surprise is when the police get you, the rest of it is pretty much being moved from 1 room to another aka police cell, transport vehicle, court cell, transport to prison, holding cell, wing cell.

the long term impact on my life is losing long term relationships (love of my life) and losing many many years in prison, you gain an understanding of the stupid tricks people play on each other and you become suspicious of people. i would say the longest impact is the isolation has made me a person who can spend a long time alone even if i feel lonely or longing for companionship it doesnt motivate me to change it, just accept it because i have had to accept it for so long.
people i knew have also straight up told me "dont talk to me every again i dont associate with criminals". The movies make out like people will be your friend when in reality they will go on the turn with you the moment the find out youre not living by the same rules as they are

I would have asked "what mistakes did you make that got you caught" since that says more about the people answering the questions then all of the other questions combined.
there you go OP, nobody expects you to give a whole BTC but if this helped you please at least deliver some amount. (not a pajeet btw)

BTC address: 3LpbqRZTib68GVhoJ9zfJZVb587caTyDPu