Is VeChain the biggest scam ever?

Is VeChain the biggest scam ever?

Only a useless ERC20 token.

Their websites are scammy and cringy af.

vechain.org/
vechain.com/

Announcing "partnerships" with no proper information about them. How about this new BMW partnership? Is there anything released by BMW about this.

>Manage to get a meeting with a Chinese middle manager at a local BMW subsidiary
>"Okay sounds cool, maybe we could have something like this in the future."
>Middle manager doesn't even remember the whole meeting happened next morning.
>Announce partnership in your own press conference with no other information and neckbeards applaud.

I am holding VEN but I don't feel good about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/business/critical-bug-found-in-vechain-3
youtube.com/watch?v=6-SS-R41TZY
dnvgl.com/about/in-brief/executive-committee.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sell then faggot, they had a dnv ceo at their event. why would they lie.

stop being salty.

Then you shouldn't feel good about holding any crypto.

What is the extent of literally any other partnership with any coin out there? You are lucky to find any details.

Maybe some are legit but so are VeChains.

DNV GL's CEO being there on stage with Sunny confirms that and it's clearly the most important one out there. I'd rather have actual customers that will use their blockchain than some overhyped partnerships. I don't care what's the case with BMW as long as they are working with Vechain to use their tech.

VEN is a scam. The CEO, Sunny Lu, is very, very shady. stay away, no buy

I wish CCK would kill himself, his stupid shit makes everything priced in

ikr

this

also kill yourself OP

It's just insane that everyone trusts his word without any doubts that the news are legitimately fully priced in at that point. VEN was worth more a week before they announced their BMW partnership because CCK hinted that on a fucking tweet.

Yeah CCK has gotten too big, so he makes things priced in since the whole ven subreddit knows about him.
he lurks Veeky Forums. I hope he realizes this and just lets VEN drop announcement out of random.

Everything in crypto is a scam except for Bitcoin and Monero (which, of course, didn't have ICOs and do have mining).

That said, the question is not whether an ICO is a scam or not (it is) but whether it can make you money. It's a good idea to buy the ICOs or tokens that seem to be popular and are likely to get pumped. Vechain seems like it could be one of these.

Any other shitcoin out there announcing a BMW partnership would have skyrocketed yet VEN didn't all due to that dipshit

Fucking Sunny, yesterday event was a shitty cringefest, somehow he managed to ruin it despite having a world leading CEO on stage and big partnerships, pretty sure CCK is also his work since it reeks the same shitty vibe

Sunny should drop his Avenger roleplaying fantasy and hire someone to properly do both his events and shilling

are vechainers the most impatient faggots ever?
when news is coming out its MOON MOON MOON MOON ALREADY YOU FUCKING CHINK COIN SO I CAN DUMP
then after a dip CRASH CRASH CRASH ALREADY YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN SO I CAN BUY
worst fucking community ever

I would sell now.
latlmes.com/business/critical-bug-found-in-vechain-3

crypto is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Impatient is understandable when moon missions are available while this is awkward

Not another fucking thread on this. Sell already and stop trying to FUD, you stupid pajeet.

>why would they lie

guys is almost the same price as was yesterday.... nothing drop nothing rise, we knew about the partnerships before so it was in the price already = from now we can go only up, so is still good moment to buy Ven in my opinion,

Maybe event was a bit weird more like a premier of fucking new PC GAME or whatever

but this is China style, we know that from years

look whats going on in China TV for us is cheap shit for them is good marketing, culture difference

I dont believe is shady scam like tron or bitconnect

vechan got real use cases, much big partnerships and Brayer to be a fuckin scam,

sell it all then you stupid fuck. you don't deserve to make the money it will inevitably make you.

Every partnership anouncement ever in crypto turned out to be either fake or irrelevant.

Partnership announcements are instant shitcoin filters.

Finally a sensible post about Vechain. It's not a scam and long-term it is a good investment, but Sunny doesn't give a shit about making a bunch of biztards rich. I doubt this is going to pump anytime soon.

i didn't think it was possible for someone in this thread to be more retarded than OP, but you sir. jesus.

Just buy icx like all you faggots know you should

youtube.com/watch?v=6-SS-R41TZY

>btc
>sustainable
>monero
>not going to be illegal

CCK if you're reading this just kys. You ruined VEN by making everything priced in

Of course it is.

They have no whitepaper
They go take pics shaking hands or giving knuckles to prominent people
They have a $500 nfc sticker printer as a working product.
They paid Jim Bryer to be an "investor" kek

Venchain is like Tron in my book. All show and no go.

Okay

Hows the IBM partnership going? Hows the fairX going? Hows the banks will use it going? How is getting listed on Coinbase going? And so on and so on

Thank god some people have sense in their heads here...

I'm not even going to talk about their cringy ass videos or Bitconnect style conferences. Holy Fuck

Um nobody is retarded enough to confuse XLM with VEN. Nice bait. Try harder, faggot.

I've been real bullish on VEN since I bought in early Jan., but this re-brand pretty much killed it for me. I can't get over that stupid sci-fi video on the front page of the new website. What fucking world does their business operate in?

I know you sold the top faggot and want to buy dips by trying to fud but don't bother. It's not going below 50000 sats. Shut up and buy now.

this

It's erc20 until main net. Surely you knew that user if you've invested?

I still don't think VEN is a bad hold long term but the event yesterday was even cringier than a fucking video game tournament holy shit it was hard to watch.
You have a fucking DNV GL CEO with you just shake some hands, be professional and keep it formal. All these fancy effects and that cringy BMW "announcement" made me punch my dick in and sell all my coins.
And I'm pretty sure that Coca Cola Chink is either a VeChain employee or the works of Sunny himself. Like someone mentioned before it reeks of some serious autistic faggotry with a touch of chink nationalism.
Maybe he's "never wrong" because he literally works for Vechain.
God watching these faggy chinks run a business is giving me an acid reflex

The event was cringey but I think what people don't realize is that Asians don't really understand the concept of "cringe". If you talk to anyone that's from mainland China it would be almost impossible to explain to them what cringe is. What may be cringey to you is probably cool to the Asian market.

HUGE fan of ven here but lets face facts this is a Wannabe welton cone very shady and lucky to be 5c eoy

CCK is a VEN employee or at the very least contracted by VEN

I'm a big VEN fan but was really disappointed about this. Its so cheap. Almost TRON tier honestly, but at least Justin Sun is up front about it

DNV GL CEO wasn't there, the 'CEO' of digital assurance of DNV GL was there.

Holy fuck can we STOP overstating things about VEN, this is part of the reason why it dumped today. People always going over the top

dnvgl.com/about/in-brief/executive-committee.html

whatever Luca is still on the dnvgl website hes one of the main highest up dudes in the company. CEO probably just fucks hookers and does a bunch of blow and drives Ferraris around

$100 EOY confirmed.