The more of these in a beer the worse it tastes. How the fuck do people actually like these?

The more of these in a beer the worse it tastes. How the fuck do people actually like these?

same with coffee and most tea

why do you think they like it?

Tastes good. Do you hate dark chocolate as well?

summer is almost over

Nah dark chocolate is good, especially if it has fruit in it. I hate coffee and tea though

>the more of these in a beer the worse it tastes

Congratulations, you win dumbest post of the week.

It was fun the first few times because it was new and different.
But to be honest, its just not all that nice.
To get a huge hopped beer it needs to be balanced with sugar, alcohol, and all sorts and it just creates a shit drink.

I only drink session beers because they're actually nice and have a low alcohol content,

In America, people drank weak beer made of industrial waste for generations
Then at some point in the 1980s someone figured out that you could make it yourself instead of buying it from one of 3 large, low quality beer companies
This was the first time Americans ever tasted beer made from "real" ingredients
Much like a traumatized rape victim, America overreacted and decided that "moar = better"
For every generation since, it's been an arms race as small beer companies race to out-extreme the last generation
Thus another meme was born: "different than last time = better"
Then, mass layoffs happened in the 90s and 00s
Hordes of fat fucks pursued the American Dream and poured everything into a "micro brewery"
Thus was born the cult of "craft beer", if it's made by anyone actually inspected by the health department, it's garbage

Now, the only way a beer is acceptable is:
1. Must be at least 11% ABV
2. Must be at least 150 IBU
3. Must be made by some unemployed weirdo in his basement
4. Must contain hops that haven't been around for longer than last Tuesday
5. Must have X-TREEM branding

If any of the above are not fulfilled it is luddite piss swill, at least we're not the south, I hate California, if you don't share my point of view on this you are actively seeking to destroy America and and you are from (simultaneously) the United Kingdom, France, Germany, California, ISIS, and possibly WW2 Empire of Japan (should of dropped more bombs)

>To get a huge hopped beer it needs to be balanced with sugar, alcohol

So drink double or triple IPA's, dumbshit.

Look cunt, if you read to the end of the sentence it says that makes a shit drink.
Double and triple IPAs are fucking awful

OP is correct and is why I only drink gruit beers.

This.

I've tried beer without hops and it tastes awful. If you like horribly sweet malty soda you might like it.

I agree that some IPA's are ridiculously bitter though

fuck you cunt you have no idea what you're talking about you fucking pleb.

I love IPA. My buddy from California had the same butthurt attitude you have. And I'm starting to sense a trend here.

I think California might be ruining craft beer because the scene in VA is fantastic with a wonderful host of variety.

Anyone else ever had a really overly-hoppy beer? That stuff gets you spaced-out. It'll get you high, not just drunk.

My literal favorite beer was developed by the brewer on a dare from another brewery and uses 100kg of wet hops for a single 3000L batch of 100+ IBU 10%+ Triple IPA.

How does that make you feel?

Secure in my sexuality.

>How does that make you feel?
pretty good, now that I know I have better taste than at least two people in this world

Fuck off.

IPAs are just awful in general for some very obvious reasons.

>1. Must be at least 11% ABV
>2. Must be at least 150 IBU
Other than this you're completely right about most beer hipsters.
Only alcoholics seriously care about ABV.

>massively popular x is bad in general
>for reasons that are very obvious yet i'm incapable of listing

I thought Summer was over.

It's swill that was intended to survive shipping and still be drinkable, palatability was a lesser concern so long as it was drinkable once it arrived at its overseas destination. Often maturing during a transit period of some months, the hops overpowering the stale taste. Modern IPAs usually bear only partial resemblance to the originals beyond the excessive hop flavor.
The only allures are that it is mildly unpleasant, thus manchildren consider it manly, and it has a high ABV, also a quality children value.
>ie obvious if you know anything about shit at all, summer.

damn. this is the wrongest, stupidest, gayest post I've read in a long time. deuces

>Flyovers: The Post.

You need cocoa to make chocolate. Hops os not needed for beer.

I like Rolling Rock and Busch.

Discuss.

Grow up and stop being a whiny baby OP

People in warm climates just don't get beer. Fuck the cold winters of Canada even made the french good at beer.

The irony of your statement is that California for the most part (at least the populated parts that are making the beer) doesn't get near as hot and uncomfortable as the upper midwest in summer.

It also doesn't get as cold, but my first summer in the midwest I was blown away by how hot and awful it was, I expected a place with snow to be at least somewhat mild in the summer. Californians often don't even have air conditioners.

Name one world renowned beer that's hop free

Oh ya, the Midwest is a hell hole that gets the worst part of all seasons. I (warn weather = bad beer culture ) live in New England. I would hate to not have the moderating effects have having jets push the hot air over to them as they make their flights to more important areas of the country.