Feeling burned by Zclassic? Don't let greed blind you from strong fundamentals. Zencash has better technology:

Feeling burned by Zclassic? Don't let greed blind you from strong fundamentals. Zencash has better technology:
> Fork of ZCL
> anonymous money, media, messages, web traffic
> partnership with IOHK to build DAO treasury system
> Ledger support coming in March
> Public trello (trello.com/b/C0L7hGCV/development-roadmap)
> New white paper in a few weeks with updated accomplishments + roadmap

Find the leaked palm beach report and see why Zen is the most undervalued privacy coin with any chance of competing with XMR.

Other urls found in this thread:

zensystem.io/
dash.org/network/#section-network
securenodes.na.zensystem.io/
blockoperations.com/build-zencash-secure-node-part-1-prepare-vps/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who else is running secure nodes with this? Payout isn't fantastic, but it's easy money and this thing is gonna be a monster if they can do everything they're planning.

Their team is twice as big as ZCL too (Now 50+), great developers making a range of projects such as:
- Proposal Submission and Voting System
- iOS
- OpenBazaar Integration
- Operation Radical Transparency (see how funds are getting spent)

There's a lot more info on their newly redone website zensystem.io/

How many nodes are being run right now?

7368 right now

To put that into perspective, right now DASH only has 4,805 setup.

DASH: dash.org/network/#section-network

ZEN: securenodes.na.zensystem.io/

I could probably run like 80 nodes, but that sounds like a headache

git gud

From what I get EACH node needs to be on its own VPS. You don't think that sounds annoying to manage?

Probably a pain in the ass, but 80*.035*365=1022 ZEN per year. Is it a pain in the ass when ZEN is 500 dollars and you just made 500k in a year by spending a few hours setting up nodes?

i own like 31 zens. should i buy 11 more for the node? how long did it takes you guys to set up your node? what type of returns are you seeing? Zen will be huge if they create working technology and get on more trustworthy exchanges. Their un-censorable publishing platform will be huge if it works.

shouldnt your equation be 80/7368 (using user's number for total nodes) *.035*365? this is assuming the block reward is paid once per day, which i am not sure about.

It took me most of a day to set up, but I had very little experience doing any of the shit you need to do. You need a domain, a vps and the ability to follow directions from a tutorial. It's a genuine pain in the ass if you have no knowledge on any of that, but a good learning experience if nothing else. I get ~.04 ZEN per day per node, and that number is dwindling as new nodes are set up. I'm paying 20 bucks a month for a VPS (you might find one cheaper, I dunno). It's probably not worth it unless you believe ZEN will increase in price many times over.

Well, I'm assuming that each node gets .035 ZEN per day. Right now it's a little more than that (last daily payment was .039), but will probably be a little less than that as new nodes are set up.

thank you for your response. I would be in a similar boat as you. I can follow instructions but it looks intimidating. I commend you for getting it done and helping out the zen network.

You realize this is a bad thing right?

If yoru 100% incabaple of it there are services that will set it up for you.

What? How is this a bad thing. More securenodes is great for the network.

I followed this guide (three parts).

blockoperations.com/build-zencash-secure-node-part-1-prepare-vps/

Costs include buying a cheap domain (can be purchased on namecheap.com for like 5 bucks a year), and the VPS costs (20 bucks/month to get a powerful enough VPS from my research). So profit is pretty negligible right now (generating 1.2 ZEN per month, which is 45 bucks at current prices, and spending 20 per month on expenses for it, but hopefully that will change as they develop their protocol and the price increases).

see this is why people were buying b private, cause nobody understood wtf you just posted

cant understand anonymous media, messages, and web traffic? cant understand they have a partnership with IOHK, a leading blockchain development organization? These are some of the most simple concepts in crypto.

unless you are referring to a more recent post about creating a node, but creating a node isnt for everybody.