Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?

Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?
Love, user.

I hope the mods don't ban you just out of spite you faggot

Nice jailbait

This.

Fuck off.

I know this girl is like 15 but the stretched ears and koolaid hair just makes me think 'used up whore'.

and the scars on thighs.

how do you even fuck up this bad its like there was no attempt to even get the cheese on the filet o fish

u mad faggot?

Lemme get a source f@m

Has anybody actually reported this yet?

Am I going to get v& now that I've accidentally seen and masturbated to this image?

Not sure why you picked the only board on Veeky Forums without mods to attempt to get banned on.

If Veeky Forums has a mod, he comes on like once a week.

What do you expect from a fucking retard?

Whatever fo you mean user? There is no way of knowing that girl's age, so we have to give the poster the benefit of the doubt and assume she is 18 or older.

Sad that a Jack/Joey thread will get filtered and get you banned faster than potential CP will

can we at least get some real cheese pizza op? you do want to be banned for real don't you?

looks an alien eating her face

>work safe board
not gonna report this because it's saturday and if you're working on a saturday then you're not going to be doing a job where you're sitting at a desk and if you are then you should be doing said work and not lurking Veeky Forums.
and if it isn't saturday yet in your country then sorry but you got left behind.

t.australia
the frontline of humanity

but really why is this still here? i reported it like two hours ago?
new janitor test?