>Sip
>Feel it drop into my stomach and sit
>Want 2 vomit
What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you fat fucking slob, someone was probably saving that

This, your probably that coworker that eat everyone's food and they want fired.

>le THIS xD

>star
What does he mean by this?

Tried this today, it's just awful. I can't imagine how bad the 20 year old Pepsi tasted like.

whats your IQ

Are you in Canada? I'm in the states and can't find one anywhere. Want to try it badly

I actually enjoyed it the first time way more than the second
My friend called me out on the placebo effect, but it's all good
the way things taste also has a visual component, so if it's aesthetically pleasing, it can also have a different taste
And taste is just perceived, subjective not objective, so if it tastes better it might actually taste better

But maybe the first time it tasted better because I shared it with all my friends

Where in the states are you
I found mine in a tiny Circle K in a strip mall, just check gas stations, wal marts, and any grocery type store

California. Maybe I haven't looked that hard

Veeky Forums gold account

My store just got a shipment of these. I'm grossed out, but curious.

Shoulda got this instead.

He tried a crystal pepsi. He was wondering what the 20 year old pepsi youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk

I kinda like crystal Pepsi

How very cancerous.

>not having a Veeky Forums gold account

look at this poor fag

Good goy. SPEND on immaterial things.

>it's just awful

It's literally Pepsi without the caramel coloring. That's it. It tastes the same as Pepsi.. granted not everyone likes the taste, but this isn't some new flavor or something

it's not though.
Have people seriously never seen pepsi without the caramel coloring before? It ends up a murky white color, think fresca.

It also has different flavoring in it. It's largely similar, but it's not the same thing. Try actually tasting it.

It's a pretty OK soda imo

Cucknadians gtgo

I hate this board.

fuck this shit

>at the store
>see Crystal Pepsi
>can't remember actually ever drinking it as a kid
>sister gets a bottle, she and her husband share half and I get the other half
>I'm the only one who liked it
>they didn't finish theirs, and a bug got in it before I could get over my weird spit repulsion to just drink it
>down the drain it goes
>went back to the store today and got my own
I don't know if I'll ever consider it better than Surge, but I really like it and hope it sticks around.

Yeah, it definitely has that "Pepsi flavor" in it, but it doesn't taste exactly like Pepsi.

There's something I can't quite place. I don't find it unpleasant or anything, but it's different.

I brought 2 bottles from the grocery on special and haven't open mines yet

I went to target and they dedicated the entire front shelves to crystal pepsi and doritos.

>only 20 fl oz
>$1.79

fuck that shit

>There's something I can't quite place. I don't find it unpleasant or anything, but it's different.

It's called protein powder. They mix it into regular Pepsi and it reacts with the formula then turns it clear.

When you go to the dollar store and a 20oz fridged bottle of coke is $1.80 but a 67.6oz (2L) shelf bottle is $1.75 and usually on sale for $1.
>still see people buy from the fridge

refrigeration isn't free
also they can only keep a limited amount of stock in the fridge

Most people who feel like drinking soda want it cold right now, they're not buying it for later.

Also, most people (aka non-obese people) don't drink soda with such vigor and frequency that they would actually want 2 LITERS of warm pepsi all to themselves.

What the fuck is up with this star?!?

Veeky Forums Gold Account is a decade-old myth! I'm freaking out, you guys!!

>go to dollar store
>things cost more than a dollar

What the fuck, user?

this.

LA Beast probably took something to make him vomit for views during that video, or he's just a pussy. Plenty of people have drank old crystal pepsi to try it and haven't vomited.

?

Oh shit, I saw one too. It's not that great fucking nostalgiafags.

Wonder if it's this that sent me to the bathroom a few hours later.

This

This

the only place i could find them was in a display at the end of the aisle at walmart, and the 20 oz was $1.69. I scoffed and acted indignant and bought 4 lmao

Delicious. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's like a citrus flavor, and sweeter then regular pepsi. Perhaps like a bit of sprite flavor. As for feeling like throwing up OP, that is what happens when you chug soda. Not supposed to do that.

Did you have to piss? If so, most likely, yes.

Le this

>2016
>drinking the liquid jew

Fuck this has been a nostalgic summer. First Ecto cooler now Crystal Pepsi.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I wanna drink Crystal Pepsi.
The guy vomited because he drank 20 year old bottle of it, not because it actually sucks.