Would Veeky Forums agree with this?

Would Veeky Forums agree with this?

These are the four boards I frequent and I don't agree with any of it, especially Talking Heads. They're the most edgeless band ever to have existed, and I suppose it's good to have something that my four year old daughter and ninety year old great grandmother can enjoy together but I can't stand it. It's like having weapons-grade lubricant stuck in your earhole.

how the fuck would I know

Veeky Forums - Ulysses/Paradise Lost
/mu/ - Hawk is howling/Beethoven Late String Quartets
/tv/ - Sopranos/Three Colours Trilogy
/v/ - kek

/mu/ should be lady gaga because that reflects their current taste.
/v/ should be dark souls 1

>I think I'm smart and cultured, so I pretend to enjoy classical music

What a dull and bland list you made. Especially /tv/ it shows your pleb colors.

Why is /v/ even included?

>I'm a massive retard
What would be your list? I name things which I actually enjoyed.

>I think listening to noises makes me an intellectual

same same /mu/ and /tv/ idgaf

what do you mean?
the most discussed or the most similar to boards culture?

*doesn't understand why people listen to classical music*
Lol go look up Bach and counterpoint and try to understand what a theme means in relation to music. I doubt you've had a true interface with a piece in your life if you have that
pleb-colored and reductionist ideology.
(Not Poster you were targeting)

>classical music

He'd be a dick about it though and point out that "classical" is an era within the genre of art music.

Also, Beethoven is a great meme, but how fucking boring is that pick?

you think reading words make you an intellectual then?

*probably has too short of an attention span to dedicate all their thought to the nuanced movement of classical music* why even bother

I'm an idiot, you retard.

You people are just a bunch of retards

Doing things for the label of intellectual is dumb and it feels like you're projecting the time-old insecurity of being like this onto me. You listen to Bach's inventions because you want to feel what Bach wants to tell. This isn't about accumulations or pomp, but empathy and truth. You listen to music the same reason your read Whitman. Not trying to make it any more lofty than it is, but it is. This is all about the soul and self.

It's just some fucking noise, man.

Tl;dr fuck off colorless mispercieved pleb

Talking Heads fucking suck.
My friend loves them and I go out of my way to call them The Talking Heads just so he knows that they aren't even worth saying the name correctly.

Have fun with life & eternity & everything user. I'm going to read poems and experience God in the world and build the framework of my soul and admire human music and symmetry and the unborder'd universe. Just a bunch of atoms and sounds though, right. C'ya user

Fucking kill yourself. Everyone can like what music they do. Just because you're too stupid to enjoy more than one harmony at a time doesn't mean others are.

It blows my mind that people don't like classical music and get insecure when you say that you do. It's just so much better than everything else.

I never said that I couldn't enjoy classical music, it's just the people that think they're smart for listening to it that bug me, like you.

Stoner is so fucking boring I couldn't finish it. I skipped ahead and skimmed some details then put it down. What's the big deal?

I listen to it and that annoys me too. I just hate when people act lofty for liking/ hating it.

Looks like you dpla't even try to find out what the deal was in the first place. Go read the Greeks bb.

>so much better than everything else

times have changed and classical along with jazz are mostly dead arts just being repeated by a select few, its more pleb to only listen to classical then to listen to classical+other forms.

Didn't*

Remove /tv/ and you're good. /mu/ as well. And /v/.

shameful post
remove your genitals

Remain in Light is like one of the only albums that /mu/ pretty much unanimously likes

I don't see any correlation between these.

Not even pretty much unanimously. There's not a single album that holds that place.

You are just some fucking meat. Kill yourself.

>Remain in Light
People should stop forcing that 6/10 and listen to Fear of Music.

You're 70% water, man. Drink yourself.

This post is the most insecure thing I read today.
>I don't like classical, therefore everyone who does is just pretending
It's like christians who think homos should just suck it up.
and I don't even like classical.

Fuck off /mu/

oh wow 2001, that's epic. deffo adds a sheen of professionalism that gives the rest of the image a big boost.

Still downloading more albums but this is some of what I have now. Is this pretentious?

No.

best one tbqh and none of these are my favourites in their respective areas

Just kill yourself please

fuck off, three colours trilogy is seldom discussed on /tv/

>Veeky Forums
David Foster Wallace - Infinite Jest
>/mu/
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
>/tv/
Christopher Nolan - The Dark Knight Rises

I don't visit /v/.

Even if that were the case, /mu/ is shit, so who cares?

>The Wire
This is just a meme. In the near future, everyone will realize The Sopranos was the superior show.

What film is that?

Lawrence of Arabia.

Who cares?

correct

Why did you respond to the same guy twice?

the MEMEST
M
E
M
E
S
T

Stoner isn't that great

/v/ - Deus Ex

Done and done

Is this book worth reading?

faggot

>/mu/
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

>Veeky Forums
Gravity's Rainbow

>/tv/
The Wire
Drive

>/v/
Metal Gear Solid 2

>/a/
Neon Genesis Evangelion

>It's like christians who think homos should just suck it up.

No, that's what they should stop doing.

Don't be a whiny feygele.

literally yeah

regardless of your opinions, you sound like an ass lmao

*farts*

B8b8b8b8b8b8b8

/mu/
>Marty Robbins
Veeky Forums
>Simple Prophecy
/tv/
River monsters
/v/ Galaga

He clearly doesn't like classical music if he unironically listens to Beethoven, especially late Beethoven.

Winner

Is /mu/ the most corrosive, narcissistic board on thus website?

corrosive maybe but lets not pretend that Veeky Forums isn't full of clueless pseud narcissists to a unique degree

Yeah, probably.

Veeky Forums - Lolita/ The Iliad (I would just like to say my favourite book is "The Last Explorer" but that isn't Veeky Forums)

/mu/ -Highway 61 revisited/ Queen's discography (My music taste is very eclectic. Range from classical to Disney songs, Johnny Cash to Blink 182)

/tv/ - twin peaks/ the shining (I wanted to say The Simpsons but not Veeky Forums enough)

/v/ - Spec ops: the line/ the witcher 3 (Grand theft auto series I think gets a lot of hate for very little reason)

Those to me are my most Veeky Forums selections.