This is my first day living by myself and i have no idea what to cook...

This is my first day living by myself and i have no idea what to cook. I don't know anything about cooking and i'm vegan. Please help me Veeky Forums

Preferably a Veeky Forums approved meal.

oats are fit approved.

But I've never seen a fit vegan.

>I don't know anything about cooking and i'm a vegan

You're fucked. You're absolutely fucked.

Boil beans or lentils in water until tender. Add a buillon cube and some chopped veggies. Boil some more. Add some olive oil for fats.

peanut butter jelly sandwhich

>I don't know anything about cooking and i'm vegan.

I can give you some tube steak if you'd like.

vegans always talk about 'muh rice and lentils' so why dont you go and make that

Buy some rocky mountain oysters eat them and hope you grow some balls.

Cottage cheese and eggs are a great Veeky Forums approved breakfast.

So what, did you force mommy to make your retarded vegan meals for you your entire life up till now?

What do you have in the fridge?
You can make veggie curry, fried rice, vegetable soup, pancakes, PB&J, spaghetti,or anything really.

just google easy vegan recipes

and learn how to press and scramble tofu
and you can just make some easy burritos with beans, whatever vegetables, vegan cheese, guac

guac is easy to make it's just a mashed up avocado with lemon juice added to it, and you should add spices. experiment. salt, pepper, cumin, etc

oh and pasta is easy af. just go to the grocery store and read a bunch of labels of the noodles and sauce.

but thug kitchen

also this

buy*

my god you fucking twats, is no one concerned about the mans fucking cutting technique in OPs picture? You can see that shitty stock global knife is NOT FUCKING SHARP ENOUGH, TO FUCKING CUT THROUGH AN OVER-RIPE LIME, he is absolutely going to cut off a fingertip or 4.

As for the vegan thing it depends on your budget, canned or re-constituted chick-peas/garbanzo beans/ceci beans can be great on their own if shallow fried as an on the go snack, but a real good chick pea dish is to fry jalapenos, red peppers, shallots, garlic and carrot, add the chick peas and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh lime juice, its an incredibly simple thing to do, I assume you're a fucking retard and have abandoned thread due to being a vegan that cannot cook or identify ingredients, heres a tip, the finer you cut the aromatic veggies and fry them, the better texture that the whole dish will have, so dont cut a bell pepper into 4 pieces and fry it with a whole clove of garlic, cut it as small as you can, it will be easier on your weak digestive system.

How can you be vegan and not know how to cook?

He's mommy's special little boy

>vegan
>don't know how to cook

Holy shit you're that person aren't you? You're the person that forces other people to cook your vegan garbage when you go over to their house for dinner instead of cooking it yourself and bringing it over.

You know all your friends hate you, right?

10/10 I'm actually mad and replying to this stupid fucking bait thread.

You can't be older than 12