For real though... when's the next pump so I can finally sell...

For real though... when's the next pump so I can finally sell? This coin is the only coin in my portfolio that's down from literally TWO MONTHS AGO.

Who's still holding and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-pre-sale-starts-1f44cd63e085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone give me a reason not to sell I'm already logging in into binance

>he thinks short term

there's no news in the next 2 months, mainnet didn't do anything, it's just been bleeding since forever.

and we're not even talking fundamentals that no one will use ICX to "connect blockchains" when they cna just sidechains

>next 2 months
Just sell then if you don't plan on holding for the long term

also they've been "getting listed on korean exchanges" for months now. lying ass korean faggots

Needs bithumb and upbit listing, probably will never happen since koreans hate this shitcoin

just sell. weakhands dont deserve to make it

>not selling at the first signs of the bleed after the summit
Yes, sell now. I'm awaiting a reentry point.

>koreans hate this shitcoin

Spoken like a true eurofag or burger who knows shit about what korean investors are looking at

>Thinking that a korean coin won't eventually be listed on a domestic exchange in korea

Imaging buying crypto with this low of an IQ

Just sell you weakhanded faggot. You don't deserve to be rich off this coin

>le iron hands meme
when did this board become reddit

>being proud of holding a 50% loss shitcoin

ya user good job

Worst coin I've ever bought. Also have link as well so fuck me.

Better change of pace than all of you instant grad fags
>muh is been a month and no price action when moon what a shit coin

If you can't sit back with the patience to let a coin grow organically than you shouldn't be investing--this shit already moves like 10x faster than traditional stocks wtf are you complaining about to begin with?

That loss is relative to when you bought. And Bitcoin is basically at a 50% loss rn so what are you even arguing?

I figured my money lost when I bought this so I guess feels good. I'm a degenerate gambling addict so to be honest this is a better bet then jester the horse

I've been doing a lot of research on ICX and honestly, they have a bit to go before they become really big. We're going to be bagholding for a long time. Simply put, we got gooked.

Look at NEO. NEO has a big community, they have meet ups everywhere. They have developers using the platform. They have wallets. They have USDT pairing on Binance.

ICX only has a chrome extension at the moment. We're waiting on Korean listings, but honestly, I don't think the gooks will pump this yet as it's not as developed as say XRP or ETH.

Now, I will say there is a bit of hype for ICON. However, we are very early. And that pump we saw end of December was strictly on hype, as people thought the main net, wallet AND DEX were coming out. When all that was delayed, we realized it was just another project.

The company they are working with, theloop, has done some cool things in the blockchain market (if you read on Icon's site). However, as a blockchain, there still has ways to go.

Realistically, we're going to have to wait another 6 months til we see NEO's marketcap.

sold my bags yesterday and bought NANO, already made back my losses

I sold the moment I saw the summit live

Well done.

Fuck. I wish I did too, but I was too emotionally attached to this project.

tokenswap then korean exchange listings. Huge events, guaranteed moon.

We are 2 years away from a moon. Sorry you can't see this and have bags so do I. Unfortunately we are fucked royal. We might as well just say fuck it and pretend we lost it all because basically we did.

Whales want ICO buyers to dump.

Nice blog. True except for last part we are not 6 months away more like a few years if you're think 6 months you should sell and rebuy. This project relies on a lot of blockchain projects succeeding. We are fucked.

Im down 50% and still holding. I dream of the day I forgot I had some icx somewhere and I'm suddenly a millionaire.

Yes we are. Did anyone do research on this shit?

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-pre-sale-starts-1f44cd63e085

This is the "team" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good analysts.
It seems like a good project long term but I think it's just going to go further down from here. OP would be better off selling for bitcoin, riding that up on the next wave, and buying back in for the summer alt run. I bought the hype, read the whitepaper etc and got in around 7500 like a dumbass.
I sold at a 50% loss after buying into the hype. There was a period of time when I was up and a longer period in which I could have sold at a sligh loss; a friend talked me out of selling when I was 20% down and that is the last time I take his advice. Luckily it was not a huge amount of my stack that I threw in to start with.

>That loss is relative to when you bought. And Bitcoin is basically at a 50% loss rn so what are you even arguing?

ICX plummeted well before the rest of the market. if you held it chances are you ate shit losing usd and bitcoin. Its performance has been atrocious, even compared to others in this bear market.

Absolute shitcoin so far.

What do you think will happen during token swap?

Are you talking about the time when BTC was 19k you freaking cocksmack?

Yeah we are fucked.
>pic related

fyi. that nigger in the middle is ceo of theloop which is partnered with samsung, and multiple korean gov agencies.

hes also founder of icon. you niggers dont even know what this coin will pull this year.

This man gets it.

Yeah I see him in all those MOU pics

This has consistently been one of the worst performing coins on binance. Even back in December when it was supposed to moon, it never did shit. Went up to what, $9 at its peak then completely shit the bed. This coin is absolutely worthless and nothing but a meme. Cut your losses now and get into something that actually has potential.

>medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-pre-sale-starts-1f44cd63e085
NIGGA, THEY ONLY POSTING A FRIENDLY PIC. THEY HAVE OVER 300 PEOPLE. NIGGA, AINT NOBODY POSTING A PIC SAYING "FEW OF TEAM MEMBERS." SELL YOUR ICX, I AINT DONE ACCUMULATING FAGGMONGS

>worst performing coins on binance
Buy high sell low, brainlet

Why not post a pic of all 300 people so we feel the team is massive? Why just a small group of gooks?

We know the females aren't coding (Would fuck the chick in middle row 2nd from right. I fucked this hot ass Korean hooker one time. Looked like the gook bitch from Gangnam Style video. Perfect tight pussy and skin. But I digress).

Literally just 2 gook niggas coding. No wonder they get delayed months at a time.

Oh yeah and one of those gook niggas left to start YGGDRASH (or however you spell it). So they're DOWN a gook nigga.

I have big bags of ICON but fuck we got gooked man let's just admit it

ICX is a sidechain to theloop blockchain, it's not a platform like eth or neo but a hybrid to "interconnect" blockchains so basically a nieche use case
y'all got gooked

>worst performing coin
>trades at a billion dollars first day listing
>makes investors nearly millionares overnight

you know user. some people wasnt as braindead as you to have missed the ico

your moms a side chain NIGGA. Ppl gonna have to buy ICX to do ICX icos. They gonna buy lots and drive the price just like eth or neo you dumbdumbcuck from redit fagggot. I bet you have a really small penis too

>not a plattform like neo/eth
>has 6 confirmed dapps upcoming

interchain is just one of thousand features you literal brainlet.

gooked? nigga they have to BUY ICX to do ICX icos.. are you dumb??? Once the icos are ready, more icos will pop up so more people will buy ICX to do more icos. The price gonna moon high like eth and neo. HOLY FUCK BIZ SO DELUDED. I Have to hold your hands too mate?

yes i have a small penis user and i'm not ashamed
what about you?

Ask you mum mate! Shes still in a lotta pain

RIPPED BOTH HER HOLES GOOOOOOOOOD