Where my bitcoin niggas at?

where my bitcoin niggas at?

we out hea

Where my NEO holders be?

perfection

I have 0.008 bitcoin. When do the lambos arrive?

at the unemployment office

tfw black and wealthier than 99% of the cacs on this site

we wuz

my nigga

> black
> wealthy

>nuNigga
nuNiggas be acting like they all about the game but they ain't got no soul and no heart like us oldNiggas.

>this infograph i got from /pol/ proves that everything i think is absolutely true and there are no outliers ever ever EVER
you a dumb nigga

>dumb nigga
way to be redundant

Help a brudda out and tell him what he needss to read in order to get into crypto

PEEENG

I mean he's right, he's an outlier retard

Top kek

Whats up my brothas

we in

ALL U WHITE AZZ CRAKA ASS FAGGET MUHFUKKAS IZ BITCHES. HAHA U ALL A BUNCH OF LIL TINY DIKK FAGETS. ALL WITES NEED 2 DIE. NIGGAS WERE DA FIRST PEOPLE ON EARTH. PEOPLE STARTED IN AFRICA. NIGGAS BUILT DA PYRAMIDZ. NIGGAZ MADE ALL DAT SHIT YOU USE IN YO HOUSE BUT YO WHITE ASS CRACKA RACIS BITCHES STOLE OUR INVENTSIONS BUT WHATEVA NAWMSAYIN NIGGA WE PRESIDENT NOW. DIS A BLACK MANS WORLD. WITE MEN AINT GOT SHIT ON US. U WITE CRAKA BITCHES IS SO DUM, AND U ALL LIV IN TRAILERS AND SHIT. WITE TRASH MOFUCKAS. I SEE ALL U FAGETS WIT DA NAZI KKK SKINHEAD SHIT CUZ YALL SCARED OF US. U KNO WE SUPERIEOR 2 DA WITE MAN. BLACC MEN GOT BIGGA DICKS, WE GOT MO MUSELS, WE MO INTELLIGINT, WE FASTA, AND ALL DEM WITE BITCHESS WANNA GET WIT DA BLACK MAN NOW. YEA DATS RITE I FUCK WITE BITCHEZ CUZ DEY WANT DA PLESURE DAT ONLY A BLACK MAN CAN GIV DEM. NIGGA I BE FUKIN YO DAUGHTAS I BE FUKKIN YO WIFEZ. U WHITE FAGGET CRAKA AZZ MOFUCKAS CNT DO SHIT BOUT IT IN A FEW YEAR DEY ONLY GON BE NIGGAS ON EARTH, JUS LIKE WHEN MANKIND STARTED CUZ WE MAKIN A COMBACK AND WE AINT GON TAKE SHIT FROM U FAGGET ASS REDNEK RACIS NO MO. WE GON FUK U BITCHES UP. DAS RITE NIGGA. IM A BLACK PANTHER MOTHAFUCKA. TAKE A LOOK AROUND U. THA PRESIDINT IS BLACK. WE IN YO MOVIES, ON YO TV. U LISTEN TO OUR MUZIK. BLAKS GOT RYTHM. YALL DONT. BLACK POWER. AND U FAGGETS IS GAY. EVERYTIME I SEE SUM GAY SHIT POSTED HERE ITS SUM WITE CRAKA AZZ FAGGOT. U FAGGET WHITES GOT MO GAYS THAN ANYBODY. DATS WHY UR ALL FAGGETS. ALL BLACK MEN LUV PUSSY. DATS A FACT NIGGA. WE GOT NO GAY ASS FAGGETS LIKE U DO. I AINT A LIL FATASS WITE PUSSY BITCH WIT A LIL DIK HIDIN BEHIND MY KEYBOARD IN DA BASEMENT LIKE A BITCH. YOU WHITE FAGGETS IS JEALOUS OF DA BLACK MAN BLACK POWER MOFUCKA!

fishlips

why the fuck would you use a pic of Earl Sweatshirt, one of the smartest rappers alive, with this gay larp?

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

>how the fuck do statistics work?
get a load of this fag

>tfw black and wealthier than 99% of the cacs on this site

Good luck cashing out when you can't get a bank account

LORD OF LIPS

>only 2 niggers in crypto community
>both scammers

wasup black crypto here
Richer than most of you poor faggots

>i see white people just wanna feel like they r better than everyone else
LOL enjoy your disease , and brittle bones bitch

/b/rother

in jail

Here

>TFW dick bigger than average black guy
Blah blah statistically significant blah

Nigger not nigga

pics or gtfo

this. post that "big" dicklet of yours white boi

>tfw dick smaller than average black guy
Looks like I cancel you out :^)

>this fucking thread

laughing_white_people.jpg

Good day, /smg/ fag here. Too much of a pussy for crypto yet.

the gaynigga aint myth keep it downlow muh nigga