- Fully realized blockchain by late March/early April

- Fully realized blockchain by late March/early April
- Undergoing smart contract testing in April
- Most undervalued coin on the market right now with all prospects evaluated
- Only a $500,000 marketcap in a bear market, certain to skyrocket once we enter a bull market and this coin gets on some decent exchanges

Have you tried mining this coin yet? If so, how much have you accumulated so far?

are you high OP

delete

What's a decent hashrate to have when mining this?

So what is it? I want to mine it.

he is probably talking about the chancoin, made by chans and for chans you faggots

It's dero, another shitty privacy coin.

Nice FUD frogposter

Why the fuck do y'all do this shit? Fuck OP, ask on the fucking BTCTalk thread. You don't see me posting all over your sister gives five dollar gobblers? Somethings you just let grow naturally. Try not to be so retarded.

>grow naturally
>aka let Reddit accumulate in secret for 4 months until the main blockchain releases then spam it all over the place

How about you leave to Reddit and stay there?

just stop your shitty lowkey shilling you faggot

this shit goes nowhere
miners have bags of coins they can't dump bc of shitty volume and are just waiting for you /biztard fags to shit their bags on you
horseshit
buy sumo, be rich
/thread

If every single miner were to dump every single coin in circulation onto the exchange at the current exchange price, a single whale would have to use less than 5% of his entire portfolio to buy every single coin in circulation.

Think about that.

they only buy something they sure can flip

your desperate lowkey shilling since a month here shows me that your only try to lure tards here in you stupid dicksucker

>
This coin gonna be $1k end of year shut up fudder

yeah sure, thats the reason your faggy discord grp shills it instead of buying it
"we want /biz to make it"
go fuck yourself
or fuck the linkmarines at the nearby desk

Lmao you think I chill with the discord dick suckkers, Im chaddin it out BRUH

$1k EOY

Show me the reddit threads where they discuss this then. r/deroproject is literally dead, youre just trying to make biz buy this coin by using the reddit/Veeky Forums "rivalry". Pathetic

Dont buy this coin biz, after minimal research ive found that 80% of the coins in circulation were mined and now owned by a small handful of guys, waiting until this coin goes from 0,50 to 5 so they can dump all their coins on every sucker of a bagholder who fell for this cheap shill and walk away with millions

>Obscuring the logo and not mentioning the name oo so mysterious

>Muh ethereum and monero combined

Go fuck yourself OP

So what do you suggest then? Coming out in full-forced and giving walls of text describing this coin? Your FUD of "bagholding miners" is absolutely pathetic, but you've got a point about keeping the coin's name hidden.

Lmao its not FUD, ill make a thread showing my findings about all you 3-4 faggots holding a million of these coins each that you got by leaching electricity illegally, ready to dump, dont you fucking worry buddy

Plus you didnt show me the reddit links faggot nice try with the fomo

These threads with the dero logo darkened and obscured that i see here popping up every couple days are most likely done by one particular faggot whos holding a fuckload of these shitcoins. I know who you are.

Its all just so pathetic you fucking nerds thinking this would actually work

This Dero spam is making me want to dump my 10K stash.

...what? You can literally look up the amount of holders this coin has.