If at one of us on this board could publish a book and hit it big, what would you like the book to be about?

If at one of us on this board could publish a book and hit it big, what would you like the book to be about?

tfw no gf

First post best post

admit it, you are only here because you want use to ask you about your shit book, and you will take that chance to market the shit out of it in the hope that some of the faggots here will buy it. What is your amazon link?

meme magic

A Pynchon-style doorstopper detailing our modern world's pluralism in the wackiest way imaginable.

a.k.a. infinite jest 2.0

Space and future

A 200 page version of Finnegans Wake. But, that's not a first book, and it's the only one I have now, and it's considerably worse.

Nope, I'm interested to know what the aspiring authors of Veeky Forums would actually release if they could, like

A novel that captures the whole background and mindset behind meme magic would be incredible.

if Veeky Forums wrote a book, it would be this:

>over 1200 pages long
>no plot
>shallowly drawn characters
>empty references to other books that do nothing but try and make the author look smart
>footnotes
>middle-school level philosophy about "alphas" and "betas" is the message of the book
>ridiculous character names for no reason
>complete lack of imagination in descriptions
>paragraph-long sentences that have no cumulative effect
>every word would be looked up in the thesaurus and changed to the longest or most obsure symonym

Sounds like a Vollman.

>middle-school level philosophy about "alphas" and "betas" is the message of the book
not really. the rest is probably accurate though

I would like it to deal with NEET life in a way that isn't so painfully fucking obvious. Please do not make anymore Tao Lin new sincerity bullshit.
Someone is a little upset

you should do endnotes instead so its really frustrating
also you should include parts of the book the editor told you to cut as end notes anyway

NEETism.

Actually if Veeky Forums wrote a book it would be hypersphere

For you.

Something that really pushed character growth to the max. Like how Pierre from WandP goes through 10 different phases over the course of the novel. It's something that has always fascinated me and that i really struggle reproducing as a writer.