What are some meal plans that will hellp me stay in ketonis ?

What are some meal plans that will hellp me stay in ketonis ?
I have lost weight eating salad and rotisserie chickens but its getting old

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/64/6/850.short
lowcarbsosimple.com/guest-post-strawberry-cheesecake-fat-bombs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this ad is sexist pls delet

Delete this thread now and replace it with a less offensive picture. Thanks :)

You need carbs if you want to maintain healthy testosterone levels. Quit your meme diet.

ketonis is not the word youre looking for. its pretty much the same as ketoacidosis which is hopefully not what you are looking for

youre looking for just middle of a ketogenic diet.

>that marketing

dr pepper why
I hope someone got fired over this product

Nu-males are going to flock to that shit like to every other shit they perceive as outwardly symbol of manliness. L-look at me, I am d-drinking soda FOR M-MEN

>Nu-males are going to flock to that shit like to every other shit they perceive as outwardly symbol of manliness
This isn't a "nu-male" phenomenon, it can be seen throughout history.

I hate the world today. No one can take a joke.

Everyone thought the shit was insulting to women, but it was just a huge joke about masculinity and a good attempt to market diet drinks to males when the main customers of diet drinks are females.

I don't think you know what "nu-male" are...

The difference now is that nu-males cling to these symbols yet they do not try to behave like men. They are little bitches in costumes.

Wow that ad is stupid. do men actually fall for this? or is it like a reverse psychology thing?

I don't want to report you OP, but please delete this thread and replace it with a different image. Opening up Veeky Forums and seeing "IT'S NOT FOR WOMEN" is highly offensive and could potentially trigger other women or trans/queer folks.

Veeky Forums is one of the more civil channels on Veeky Forums and I'm sure you will understand, thank you :)

>what is Poe's Law

Shitty Marketing was shitty, user.

Is Veeky Forums really that feminist or is everyone just joking?

>Poe's Law
I dont think you undrstand what that means

Veeky Forums has a lot of leftists

Anyone who is not level 9000 on the autism spectrum can recognize a joke when they see it, but Veeky Forums leftists still outnumber the /pol/smokers

Veeky Forums has 3 demographics
>45% shitposting ironic memers
>45% gullible idiots that believe them
>10% regular posters

Thank you for all that you do. It's important to me that Veeky Forums remain a safe and blue board for EVERYONE to enjoy

>tfw part of the 45%

Fat is more important for testosterone levels. Eat enough fat and you'll be fine.

r/keto read the FAQ

>inb4 fuck off to reddit
srsly only sub there worth it

>r/keto faq
jesus that is a huge fucking faq.
wish they could boil it down to a few paragraphs

>a complicated subject is complicated
>why can't they just give me one sentence
This kind of "logic" is how we got memes like "fat is dangerous" and "carbs will literally kill you"

>tfw in the all demographics

But carbs are literally killing you user.
if the meme is correct, then its a good one.

this. The average american man (or british, I can't remember which country the study was done in) can increase their testosterone levels by ~30% just by increasing the amount of fat in their diets.

I wouldnt go that far really.
If you can control yourself and eat carb heavy foods in moderation and keep the weight off then go for it.
Low carb is great for the weight loss and for whatever medical ailments might do well with it but it also reteaches food discipline for those of us who cannot seem to control our intake.

I'm not offended over it, I just think it's a dumb move. I don't think men need to be told a product is "for men." Men probably don't consume diet beverages because they're less concerned about their weight than women. The ad comes across as way too try-hard and I think men can see past that at this point.

Do you have a link?
Lord knows I need more T

Wait a sec, I read it in a book. I'll just look up the file from my computer

Found it. It was in Mark Lauren's "You are your own gym" It states: "Research has shown that men who get less than 30% of their calories from fat produce 25% less testosterone than those who have more fat in their diets." Unfortunately the book doesn't provide a source, but a scientific articles backing this up weren't hard to find:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/64/6/850.short
"We conducted a controlled feeding study to evaluate the effects of fat and fiber consumption on plasma and urine sex hormones in men. The study had a crossover design and included 43 healthy men aged 19-56 y."

"Mean plasma concentrations of total and sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG)-bound testosterone were 13% and 15% higher, respectively, on the high-fat, low-fiber diet and the difference from the low-fat, high-fiber diet was significant for the SHBG-bound fraction (P = 0.04). Men's daily urinary excretion of testosterone also was 13% higher with the high-fat, low-fiber diet than with the low-fat, high-fiber diet (P = 0.01)."

For me it's not even about discipline on keto. The fatty and meaty foods are so fucking rich I can only eat a little and then I'm completely full until the next meal. Some days I only get 900 cal, but I'm still in the first week so I'm guessing that will level out.
I don't even crave ice cream or anything because I can just eat (an individually portioned) strawberry cheesecake fat bomb at the end of the day, and I don't eat more than one because I'm still pretty full from dinner.

I also no longer eat when I'm bored, or anything like that. Keto really works for me, although I've only been on it a short time. I'm still just losing water weight so far.
And for me, it isn't a diet. This is a lifestyle change. I don't think I can ever go back, nor do I want to.

How long have you been on it user?

Keep at it, bro.
Also
>strawberry cheesecake fat bomb
Elaborate please

>come home from work
>open ck
>insulting picture
do you really have to do this???

Today is the third day, so not long at all so far.
I've heard it's normal for the first week to have pretty much no appetite and not eat a lot, and it'll level out later.
Only thing I'm really looking out for is the ratio (75/20/5 for fat/protein/carb, though I'm not super strict), sodium and magnesium levels - potassium I haven't had issues with yet.
Calories I've had no issues with because I'm just not eating much.
I've dropped 4 pounds in 3 days so far, though I know that's just water weight.
I am feeling pretty great, whenever I start feeling shitty/craving food when I'm actually really full I just drink some broth because that's generally just low sodium.
I am really happy with how it's going so far.

lowcarbsosimple.com/guest-post-strawberry-cheesecake-fat-bombs/

This one. Each one is 67 cal and 90% fat. If you leave them in the freezer they get pretty hard, but two hours in the freezer is perfect ice cream texture.

The world would be a better place if people like you hung yourselves.

It came off as a joke to me(a reasonable person). Just like Old Spice ads. The shitty product was the downfall, not the marketing.

Really?

How hard is it to find this product.
I love diet doctor pepper already and want to try this one.

I have never seen a single woman drink Dr. Pepper in my life.

"Hanged." He is not a tapestry.

Fuck the bitches, now it's even.

I believe Coca Cola handled it best, especially since plenty of Coke Zero's marketing is in sports. It's not explicitly called a drink for men, but it's obviously meant to capture that demographic where Diet Coke failed.

>actually wanting testosterone poisoning

but women cannot be sexist any more than black people can be racist

this is literally the opposite of what numales do you fucking turbotard

is that a real thing?

It's bullshit SJW spiel

gay

Palm oil

It was a joke of an ad.

It was an actual part.of the campaign.