ChainLink about to be pumpee

CryptoBull PREMIUM, [25.02.18 11:36]
LINK (Binance)
Looks perfect from TA side: on the 1D chart, 1-H chart and 15-min chart.
Bullish MACD crossover on the 1D chart. All the MA points on upward movement.
We can see a "cup with handle" figure has been formed on the 1D chart which is means upward movement.

From FA side: 31th March release of Go ChainLink and 14th March SXSW Conference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_I2DRklFCcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I saw $5-15 eoy I would be so fucking happy

Fuck you. It Will be 1000$ AT EOY

$5k, niggers

thats a very crappy cup with handle figure on the 1D chart desu senpai

Idiots like you won't ever make it.

$5 end of march...cap it

Pink ID. Rev up those wojaks boy if you wish more than $15 eoy

No one cares about your thread

if LINK is only $15 EOY I'll kill myself

$15 is a 100x for me.

>thinks 100x is big
That's why you'll never make it.

X?? Is irrelevant depending on how much you put in you dumb twat

>X??
You are obviously new here, proceed back to plebbit.

It is if you start with 100k retard.

Come on, you won't even be able to afford a Reventon.
Everyone will be laughing at you being poor.

What are 1D and 1H charts?

1D - 1 dimensional charts: You can't read them unless you have a dimension-chopping device or know principal component analysis
1H - 1 handed charts: Drawn with a single hand, these charts can only be equipped as a one handed weapon

So dumb you can't understand. Never been to that shit hole faggot.

MOTHER FUCKING FUD ANTISEMITE, it will 15k$ and cuck bitcoin

Fuck you niggas. LINK $7500 EOY

tell him about the 1 million charts chart, a mega-chart encompassing a thousand thousands smaller, decentralized charts

>
FUD

>15k
nice fud faggot ez 1 trillion EOY

wew, uhhh uhh that was tough, Can i beat that number?

Unironically waiting to see if LINK really does $1000 EOY has given me something to look forward to.

So ignoring all the EOY shitposting, I do think $1k LINK isn't an impossibility, but it will take a while to achieve. The government said they predict crypto markets to be 20 trillion+ by 2020. It isn't too hard to imagine that if LINK does deliver on its promises it could hit a hundred billion+ marketcap, but it is dependent on Sergey's team being competent and having no major hiccups and no superior competitors coming out and stealing the spotlight.

read this listening to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_I2DRklFCcU

FUCK a while to achieve, Link is literally the saint graal of coins...it's the coin to rule them all

That would pretty much require LINK to be the one that flippenings BTC unless BTC has another unprecedented bullrun this year and ends up at like 100k or more and brings the entire market up with it on top of LINK mooning. I don't really see either of those happening that quickly, but within 2-3 years it is somewhat plausible.

same here

$1000 eoy easy
European commission said 3 weeks ago they estimate 10% of global wealth will be in blockhain by 2025. Link really could go higher than 10k by then.

Im too big of a wuss to hold link to 1k but i would be happy just seeing the shitstorm of stinky linky millionairies

you remind me this guy

lmao

I would have laughed in your face if you told me ETH would be worth over $1000 in 2017.

yikes, guy prob killed himself

Except I never said it wouldn't hit $1k. What I said was that EOY for all of that is unrealistic. Granted, crypto has done some crazy shit and I'd love to be proven wrong so I can retire by 2019, but a hell of a lot of factors would have to go right for that to happen. Something like $10-50 or even 100 is a lot more realistic of a goal for EOY.

Fuck you too...

This confirms the prophecy of our great link

NO you are mistaken, if link reaches 10$ then hold tight your anus, it will get massive adoptio, and rule al the other coins, as it will be massively adopted by companies.

we are hearing rumors, of swift, salesforce, docusign, ferrari, tesla, facebook ...list goes on, i'm pretty sure sergey has signed some confidentiality clauses, that's why he never posts anything, unlike other cuck coins, where they make announcements of future announcements, our supreme leader, is working to change the world, and creating the crypto that will rule them all, even bitcoin, bitcoin will be moved to the backscene, as link will make it possible to buy and sell and convert any coin on any blockchain

if this shit pumps tonight, i will tubgirl.jpg

I hope you're right, because then we'd both be rich. Just don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

there is no hope in this...i'm certain