Review brah is living in his moms Prius now

Review brah is living in his moms Prius now.

How much longer until he snaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=_diX_0I5Xcc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mjCkRmUMNY
my.mixtape.moe/ydxcku.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How much longer until he snaps?
Jesus, I think he's already snapped.

Just waiting for him to act out on it with a grand finale

Not clicking on your shit video.

Man this guy "grew up" into an even pastier, unattractive "man" than expected.

according to his channel he's been doing food car videos for two weeks.

>Prius
Poor guy, he can't even live in a real car.

I would feed him my cheesy burrito haha ;P

>Review brah is living in his moms Prius now.
why do you believe that he lives in his mum's car?

He literally says it in the comments

I cant read the comments on an embedded video can I you fuck.

He did say this. Mommy probably wanted a bigger cut of his youtube cash and he probably refused, this is my guess. He's not without means because revenue never stops.

I'm just answering your question you salty faggot

I didnt watch the whole video.
I think RB has a bit of a sense of humour. I wouldn't be surprised is he set up a bed in the back just for the lulz.
I also wouldn't be surprised if he has been kicked out

>I cant read the comments on an embedded video can I you fuck.
I guess you could copy the full address and go to it, as I did.

I hope reviewbrah is okay...someone ask him in comments why the keeping moving or living in the car? I'm worried about the kid.

>tfw Reviewbrah is on the run from a secret government agency, he's dodging black vans and living on the road, making fast food review's at every service station he can find.

he cant be earning that much if hes living in his mothers car.

Anyone know how much he makes off YouTube? I assume it's tied to views.

Last estimate I saw was $5k a month ad revenue, friend. That's going to be steady for years to come because he's nonstop and has a fan base.

Remember: 1000 views usually works out to $7.60 as an advertiser, maybe different for partners. (CPM - cost per thousand views)
This is not 100% because I was looking at 2013 CPM and I think he's a partner.

5k a month revenue*

When did he enable comments?

If they ever make a live action Family Guy movie, he should play adult Stewie

This is a browser YouTube glitch. Try the app, even though the app is perma broken and has the worst fucking interface known to man.

So he didn't enable them, his Veeky Forums userbase just uses an exploit to shitpost at him and he responds by telling them he's living in a car?

I'm not even going to crop the image for your sake.
Fuck dude calm down. The comments are on. Press f5 or get the app.

Those black vans are taco bell hit squads. He gave a burrito a bad review about 2 months ago

Where is he getting the interwebs to spam Veeky Forums with his worthless /blog/?

Is he schizophrenic? Because they're the only ones who get "gangstalked".

Every fast food place in the US has free wifi you fucking brit

^

dont fall for his bait

He could possibly be being gangstalked. /pol/ said they were going to track him down and force feed him a weed brownie.

its really not even close to 5k a month its usually only like $2 per 1k views i dont think you know how advertising works

but regardless i dont like this kid and food reviewers in general on youtube are fucking inane bullshit

Dumb niggers he's travelling across the country and living int he car, he still lives with his parents, just check his subreddit (i know)

2 hrs ago on YT:

TheReportOfTheWeek
I have a home but I am living out of my car at the moment

why?

>the bed in the back

holy fuck my sides

He has been traveling, so to cut costs because he is a greeey jew, he's been sleepingin the back.

Even if he is rolling in jewtube and patrecuck cash now.

The plot thickens!

tapioca starch is good for plot

He really tore it up for a 6/10 burrito.

I think this is one of his best reviews. He gets sort of existential for a moment there... "where does the cheesy core begin? Where does it end?"

classic starchild

Has anyone mentioned fetal alcohol syndrome? I guess I did..

His head is so tiny like a goomba in the mario bros movie

Drama school tier acting

can't believe you find him entertaining to be honest

That car is basically the size of a regular house when you're ReviewBrah sized to be honest.

149 minimum and 380 from patreon. Enough to live

it would be if he ever took off his suit

>Has anyone mentioned fetal alcohol syndrome
It's not that hard to comprehend how fas looks, so why do you people constantly apply it to people where it doesn't fit at all?

>Take off his suit
That would reveal to the world that his entire body fits within the suit's torso and he's controlling the robotic arms and legs.

Just his suits makes it look small. There is a pic with a better fitting suit that makes him look normal enough.

>/pol/ said
Referring to boards as if they're one person is the surest sign of a newfag.

Independence Day.

He's even said in his subreddit that it's true. He's living in his car. Maybe it's so he can speed off whenever he feels he's being gangstalked.

why though?

>so he can speed off whenever he feels he's being gangstalked.
>in a Prius

If he has to live in a car he should try to convert a van into a comfy dwelling like this gentleman has done.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mjCkRmUMNY

He's off his rocker m8.

there's some sort of mattress in the back

are there any lewds of reviewbrah?

>50 shades of grey stored over his bed

Yep

might be soon, he's hit a rough spot

Chris Chan tried to be a prostitute for a while, but obviously no one would pay to be with him. What if Reviewbrah tried that? Would you pay for Reviewbrah?

This banana bread is mine and you can't have it.

i'd kidnap him and make him review my boiled eggs desu

I need this guy to go have some sex and review it

yes and then I would do a review on him

any ne developments on that guy?

He has a horrible infected wound between his testicles and anus, and he's refusing treatment because he believes he's growing a vagina.

>force feed him a weed brownie.
thanks for making me laugh

reviewbrah's a lot like the international students I had accounting with in college, always wearing a suit to class regardless of the temperature. what's up with that?

>Chris Chan tried to be a prostitute for a while

Fucking bullshit

my.mixtape.moe/ydxcku.mp4

Where does he find someone to sell him all these ill-fitting suits? I mean who would do that?

Just sell a guy clothes that make him look ridiculous?

Goodwill, salvation army

So he does it to himself?
Poor guy...

>tfw will never become reviewbrahs step dad and pound his mom nightly

Sadly yes

she looks frigid but I would stay in the relationship for reviewbrah

somebody needs to tell him a person can be just as put together wearing jeans and a t-shirt

At least he isn't positively swimming in that one and it has some character that doesn't scream polyester leisure-suit. But still, i is way too big in the shoulders.

I would argue more so if it actually fits. I read a study which had dressed up people and under-dressed people (t shirts and track pants tier) go into luxury stores. The under-dressed people got quicker and more service and the staff reported they were seen as more likely to actually make a purchase.

Trying to hard makes you look like try hard.

Poor review brah.

>Litearly heres this cunt say two words

Can I find and kick this cunts ass? No seriously where does this cunt live?

Wherever he wants because he lives in his car.

Could picture him crying having to eat all the eggs, one by one, then you ask him why he's crying and he tries to stop, but begins shaking like a leaf.
Wonder if Chris Chan would have more success now after those feminizing binaural videos and estrogen creams helped him grow an infected hole down there. To any of you that know who Chris Chan is and have no clue what we're talking about, don't look into it, and for gods sake if you do, don't click on the pics, lets just say it went next level.
This suit suits him.

Didn't someone break into his house and steal/take pics of his family albums and stuff?

Maybe he's left home because he feels like his family is unsafe with him around.

Can I get confirmation on the pics/break in etc? Is it confirmed?

I think he finally escaped the clutches of his mom, now that he is making money with his review shtick.

Is that Steven Seagal? What is he doing with mini birdo?

He's snatching its mutherfucker birthdays.

He's living out of his car right now because he's on a road trip.

How are you people so fucking stupid.

Why doesn't he stay in hotels during the night?

jew who hates local businesses, and grovels at the feet of big multinationals

>Could picture him crying having to eat all the eggs, one by one, then you ask him why he's crying and he tries to stop, but begins shaking like a leaf.

Holy fuck, my sides... Can't stop laughing.

>He's living out of his car right now because he's on a road trip.

tfw he's driving across the country to do a review with Joey

His costs of living have to be higher than that though; he must spend almost that much alone on dry cleaning fees for the suit, and his monthly hair gel supply.

i heard somewhere that from some ad agencies 45k views on one vid is worth about $5

it varies greatly i would assume based on contracts and whatnot

4.5k fcking christ

>Eat freef
MY SIDES

everyone in this picture looks like they are on furlough from working at a carnival.

YOU MUST EAT ALL THE EGGS

Wearing a balaclava.

A gun on his neck.

Tied on a chair in a dark and rusty basement.

300 boiled eggs.

I SAID EAT ALL THE EGGS OR I KILL YOU.

>Has anyone mentioned fetal alcohol syndrome?
Literally every single thread, and it's never true.

>tfw you saw his nudes
Just kill me

>Man this guy "grew up"

Looks like his oversized suits grew up with him