>Fud at all time high
>Veeky Forumstards eating the fud and dropping their bags
>normies praising the partnerships without knowing what VeChain even does
>Sunny trolling moonboys

Bullrun is imminent, and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNDEqcYfmH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sold my shit, great project will suceed but 2.5 billion to 10 billion MC seems like a pipe dream now

Even if they continue to sell it cheap I will hodl VEN has huge potential.

This shit is the most disappointing thing ever. "bullrun" "great tech" "biggest partnerships!", none of this means fucking anything when the price goes nowhere. We're in it to make money, stop fooling yourselves.If BMW didn't even budge the price besides dumping it then this coin is fucking hopeless.
Was super bullish on VEN until tthis, so disappointing.

No point in selling -- I want long term capital gains and don't have another coin I think is better value at the moment ..it sucks watching it bleed but I believe 1-2 years it's going to be good

No one knows the details of the BMW partnership yet-- it's not fully priced in..just wait

it's up 250% in two months

you guys retarded or what?

same senpai. Next bull run all the money will come into VET first hodl strong

Not even BMW knows the details...

I think there may be more pink wojaks posted here than any other coin in history once this moons .... so many idiots selling this

I know, I'm just venting. I'm interested in MAN, though, and if it pumps this week I'll be selling some to buy in to that at least. It's left a sour taste in my mouth is all, so I'm not very optimistic at the moment.

Sure am, mostly just disappointed. Not selling until I've cooled off and the other user has a good point.

U fucking kidding me? u adhd faggot, u will never make it and im not even joking... have some fucking patience.

i sold a few kilos of silver to get more ven today...see you guys on the moon

literally this. like fuck those ads made me really want to jump ship but I can't think of any other coin to invest in other than like, ETH, so what else can I do?

I sold during the DNV GL speech luckily and bought into MAN, probably gonna hold it the next couple of months unless VEN pulls me back

I don't mind the price not moving but I'm not comfortable with the whole CCK thing and the "the rumors are true" bit was kind of tacky. I don't think I like how Sunny does business

do you faggots only have 1 VET? hold for main net and pump out some THOR pussies

Kek

I've had lots of patience, what's so wrong with being excited about seeing some gains with some huge news? I completely agree with others, too, the way they manage this is shit. Doesn't matter how much I COULD make, sometimes you just have to go with your gut and this coin is starting to leave me sour.
Seems you also din't read my other comment right above your fucking head, though. I'm being patient and will decide later, but will probably be dumping at least some for another coin.

They could have rebranded to 'Shitcunt' and the only people that would care and dump are the 13 year old moon fags. You think Breyer cares about a cringey fucking avengers hammer over them being a huge thing in real world use cases?

Then you'll see it pump up to 8$ again even after the price dumped because of the delayed rebranding a month ago. Huge whales are in play for this shady shit that fks with "sell the news" boiz

same here. I've been wracking my brain all day trying to think of somewhere better to put my VEN money. I'm already balls deep in chainlink and OMG. outside of those 3 nothing really looks good to me.

it's a bear market and the bmw pump already happened when CCK tweeted it out.

I'm frusturated too man but the only thing making gains are shitcoins and nano, and i'm not touching nano with a 10 foot stick.

Preach it senpai

this

>Set buy order at 51010 sats
>went to sleep
>lowest was 51300
Fuck, will this go 50k-51k again?

Volkschwagen was shilling IOTA themselves and it did shit all for the price, I think we have to accept that this is a bear and everyone is trying to sell the news.

it cant bullrun without BTC doing so first or at the same time op. dont be dumb

There's an announcement coming within a week that will help.

deluded.

Unless we have a confirmed uptrend with BTC this will never happen and thats being generous. ANTSHARES had it's mainnet out for almost an entire year by that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNDEqcYfmH4

guy meets sunny on the elevator

Neo and Ven are not the same. Antshares was under the radar before the rebrand and did not have massive marketing before hand.
Antshares did not experience a 1200% bull run before rebrand.
It is not a good idea to compare these projects in terms of chart behavior.

nano

yea its over ill jump ship i think. waited for the rebrand for 1 month and nothing happened.

what are you going to buy?

JNT because it's good and currently in a sizable dip

ITT a bunch of angry college freshmen with zero real-world or business knowledge

I don't even know the shitcoin you're talking about but even without checking the price chart I'm going to guess your bags are getting heavy.

Mainnet isn’t even out. You guys are some impatient motherfuckers

Agreed, huge fan but this isnt cracking $10, ever. Still gonna hold

What do you know the ico fags were dumping and have been dumping since $5

Seriously what the fuck. I already got stopped out once overnight and it looks like I'm about to get stopped out again tonight. Sunny is literally raping me while I sleep

Bearrun imminent

this to the letter