Cook along! today we're going to make an tortellini and arugula pasta, any questions before we start?

cook along! today we're going to make an tortellini and arugula pasta, any questions before we start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkki2v3Kr0
gulfnews.com/news/uae/general/you-are-eating-toxic-salad-greens-1.1156668
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are we going to watch you literally just heat shit up?

Have you boiled the water yet

sorry guys, i tasted baby arugula for the first time and it tasted really bad, i have a picture of my skillet with oil and garlic in it if youd like, but i gave up after baby arugula tastes horrible.

OP better have a thermal IR camera.

ive had regular arugula from my grandmas garden and it tasted good, why does babby arugula taste fucking awful?

Some questions here!

>1 - Should I put chili flakes on my 'zen 'za?
>2 - What salsa do I put in my burrito?
>3 - What gatorade should I drink first?

Chips are the dessert

yes to chili flakes, and what kind of burrito is it

>buying prepackaged tortellini
jk I buy that brand to

my favorite is the chicken one, and i make a sundried tomato pesto with walnuts, the recipe is actually on the website but its goat.

Pork belly with green salsa and beans

did you just eat it raw or cooked in oil and garlic when you decided to abort?

then put a cilantro creme on it, or any green salsa

yeah i ate some tortellini raw and then i decided to boil them and i rubbed them around with some sun dried tomatoes and garlic. was good. anyone else eat 'linis raw?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkki2v3Kr0

If anyone's interested.

I mentioned did you cook the arugula or just try it raw. Cause it's less bitter when cooked imo

oh i tried it both ways, i had it fresh the first time at my grandmas house and figured itd taste better cooked and it didn't

Haha ya. Baby spinach is way better

live and learn

gulfnews.com/news/uae/general/you-are-eating-toxic-salad-greens-1.1156668

I wouldn't eat it raw if I was you.

it was one of the best vegetables i ever tasted when it was grown in a garden, literally have no idea why this was so putrid. it did have a mustard and peppery taste, but god not this much. ill be sticking to spinach for sure, is kale shit as well?

eh i had a bite of a leaf, id be more worried bout me eating tortellini raw.