Raw egg
Rape scene

0/10

Was the meat at least done?

>being this wrong

why do chinks love raw egg so much?

>Too much green onion
>Raw egg

Neither of those things are remotely true.

>Raw egg
It's pretty obviously poached.

food

Grinding weenies to make weenie weenie.

chinks spotted defending their autistic culinary practices. If you think that egg isn't raw then you need to end your lives :)

>user doesn't crack eggs directly into their mouth
Stay salty pleb.

that egg is not even cooked
what the fuck?

>poached

I'd say it's soft boiled.

Have you never seen what a raw egg looks like before?

>autistic
projection

Like holy shit, have some green onions! Have all the green onions!

Is this a jack parody or are you serious

Onsen egg.

.....awww fuckk yeah....
look at that egg yolk
its all wet.....its all wet and slick

That has to be 5-7 green onions.

For one dish. What the fuck, user?

HUUUNH?

>Put whole chicken in claypot with rosemary, tarragon, pepper, salt and oil
>125C/260F
>3hr
>come back from long walk
>Pop out of oven
>perfect color, amazing juices
>falls appart
>cartilage like butter
>bones are like soaked crackers
Best chicken I ever did

Ja/ck/ stop posting

erotic

cant stop watching this wizardry

It's so satisfying when you cut the spirals out perfectly.

that is a fuckload of onion.

>She then offers a piece to you with a happy smile

:3

No one would break apart chopsticks like that

That meat looks so clean, it's kind of amazing

>I'd say it's soft boiled
Well, you'd be entirely and unequivocally wrong and incorrect. You obviously have no fucking idea what either soft boiled or poached means, and you should probably just fucking kill yourself, you brain dead mongoloid. At the very least, avoid talking about things you're completely ignorant of.

>soft boiled
You're one of those kinds of people who just says things to try to look smart and hopes no one calls you out on your bullshit

That's really cool.
I mean, it's terrible and all, but I'm glad I got to see that.

Not that guy but I know the shot. You can watch the full scene here: vimeo.com/73234721

The whole film is worth watching (only that scene is to do with farming, it's not some vegan propaganda film). It's like a fly on the wall documentary about humans and earth.

i love that webm

It's correct the first time it's posted in the thread.
We're getting the hang of this,

that's exactly what it is though. cooked in shell at a low temperature and cracked over the dish. get over yourself samefagging fucktard

Whoever edited that webm was a genius. I was like "wut, those burgers are raw", only found out it's fake at 2nd ruined meat.

>some fresh, hot OC
Lying on the internet again, weeb?

i highly doubt he meant he recorded the video in the first place, just that it hasn't been posted as a webm to Veeky Forums yet.

feel free to autism out over the distinction.

I like to be combative.

tha poor little piglet on the far left with it's under the cage :(

where you spanked as a child?

:(

Where exactly?

And you're still wrong
That egg is clearly poached.

In McDonalds

Newfags don't understand the concept of OC.

it is an onsen egg. it is cooked exactly how i described, if you want to call that 'poached' more power to you. most people wouldn't.

that is so stupid

You make a valid point. On the other hand: gullible rich people.

why doesn't the frog struggle or get angry? it just looks like it has been inconvenienced.

>says soft boiled
>changes to "onsen egg"
You said soft boiled.
You got called out
Now you're in maximum damage control
Just stop posting and leave it at that

I'm guessing it's kept on ice which causes it to be extremely lethargic
Also, looks like the chef was squeezing the shit out of the frog, so that might have helped keep it under the control

They probably made their money 1000x over with that gimmick though

>implying that egg was actually cooked in an 温泉

get over yourself, weeb

it is an onsen egg, which is neither soft boiled nor poached, but has some aspects of both. the fact that it's cooked in shell would probably make most people think it's more similar to a soft boiled egg. are you too stupid to understand that?

i never implied that.

Because it died the second that knife went through it's head, and because frogs do not have the muscles in their face to allow expression.

That seems like an extremely excessive amount of scallion.

>温泉
Hot Springs?
Weeb, Google translate just let you down.

no, they probably didn't

Except a soft boiled egg by definition is cooked in boiling water

I dunno. It looks pretty alive, as it's blinking and flailing.

Yeah, they probably did
Take one trip to a glacier, make idiots think that all the ice is now from a glacier, charge a premium for drinks for that one trip

Onsen. Fuck! That says "onsen" which is japanese for hot spring, you fuck! 温泉ですです、先輩! You ignorant fuck!

Thats because frogs have a simple nervous system. It's brain is no longer recieving any signals, only firing off random shit.

not really. people 'boil' their eggs in water below even poaching temperatures. if it's cooked in shell using water, most people will recognise that as some form of a 'boiled egg'.

>frogs do not have the muscles in their face to allow expression.

I've seen angry frogs before, and happy ones. Once even a tired one.

yes, charge a premium, but make very little money as a business.

That's anthropomorphic, you fucking furry.

You are straight up talking out of your ass

>claims it's an onsen egg
>doesn't know what the fuck an onsen is
burned butt/10

You're grasping so hard now
If you wanna go by "what most people believe"
Google soft boiled egg and look at all the images.
That's what's people will think when they see a soft boiled egg

no, i'm not. harvesting and transporting glacial ice is much more expensive than just freezing water wherever you can and maintaining a cold chain. it's an inefficient product and that's why they charge a premium for it, doesn't mean they make a huge amount of money.

i explained my reasoning. it's worth mentioning that i'm not the guy who originally said it was soft boiled, but it's obvious that's what he was getting at. cook an egg in water in a shell, you're boiling it. doesn't matter if you use residual heat, start it in boiling water, start it in cold water, whatever, it's going to be widely understood that you cooked it in shell.

You truly are retarded
You think they're literally getting glaical ice for every cup?
They did this ONCE to make idiots(like you) think that they're doing this all the time
You are literally evidence that their scam worked

>cook an egg in water in a shell, you're boiling it.
God damn you're stupid
Did you drop out of middle school and you have no respect for the English language?

dude you cant call people weebs and use moon runes in the same post, even if you are a native moon man

oh right, i didn't realise that's the point you were making. still pretty stupid.

>Its an Americans live in a third world country so are unable to eat eggs unless they are burnt because of muh SALLLMONELLLAA

i respect the english language, which is why i understand that a 'boiled egg' doesn't have to actually be cooked in boiling water.

The funny thing is, there's no higher risk, Americans are just stupid and easily frightened. We see the word salmonella on the news and we won't eat anything but dry goods for the next year.

The stupidity of that post is astounding
I can't tell if you'r purposely shitposting now

brits are just as bad mate i assure you

edwina curry fucked us all up with panic

>hurr durr you're stupid hurr durr

come back when you have a meaningful comment to make. no one cares if the water is truly boiling or not. the concept transcends the simple semantics of the words.

>he's so stupid, he can't see his own stupidity
I wish I was as simple as you
I could be entertained by anything and feel like a winner all the time

>implying knowing a foreign language makes u a weeb
only a weeb would use japanese words incorrectly without knowing what they mean

how in the world

I was the one who originally called it "soft boiled".

Yes, usually boiled and poaching refer to the temperature of the water, but when you're talking about eggs it usually means cooked in the shell or out of the shell, so "soft-boiled" just means cooked in the shell for a short amount of time; it doesn't really matter if the water is a a rolling boil or hot water is poured over it for a few minutes. I'd call both of those boiled eggs.