Do you guys have a monthly clothing budget?

Do you guys have a monthly clothing budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

boscovs.com/shop/prod/chaps-long-sleeve-performance-flannel-shirt-red/96010.htm
unionmadegoods.com/brands/kapital/
lolitadressesshop.com/gothic-lolita-dresses-c-1_4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No budget, but don't fall for clothing memes. Check quality, don't fall into branding, and buy clothes lightly used when possible. I use Grailed for designer pieces and the thrift store for athleisurewear.

No, I get my clothes from the free store.

Only buy clothes when I need something new which is maybe twice a year. My housemates buy new clothes every few weeks and wonder why they have no savings. Sorry but your simple grey shirt with no logo for $85 is not an investment.

I haven't bought clothes in years

Yeah it's called I don't buy clothes until I need them.

Then when I do, I've already saved so much abstaining from frivolous spending that whatever pittance I spend on replacement garments is inconsequential.

Fucking dumb ass clown bitch nigga

>monthly
jesus, how many fucking items do you need?

I still wear the clothes I did when I was in high school. I graduated almost 10 years ago.

>he actually purchases clothes

Same. Some of these t shirts are looking haggard.

no, I buy high quality so I don't buy often

You should buy new clothes.

CLOTHES??

no im not a woman

Don't buy new clothes. Buy cheap shit from Goodwill / Craigslist and alter them yourself with a sewing machine. No one gives a fuck about your name brands. You want to look good? Go to the gym and get Veeky Forums. It will make all your clothes look better.

Being a millionaire doesn't happen by accident. It's a product of growth and saving. Tossing money away is what niggers do.

Hi Moishe

>regularly buying clothing

People are so ridiculously fucking stupid it blows my mind

>Wasting money monthly on a clothing budget...
user, you are ABSOLUTELY NOT going to make it, faggot.
When I happen to be in stores/malls, and I find crazy deals on clothes I like, I buy them. I never just go shopping because muh shopping.

Really illustrates the absolute retardation of normie millennials.

If you own more than 10 suits and 5 pairs of shoes you're a closet homo.

Most of the clothes I wear are literally 5+ years old. A couple are 10+years old.

Ugly fags need nice clothing to distract from their trash looks or garbage personality.

The hoes wana get you naked and you wana spend your dosh on woven fibers made in china pushed by gay jew media.

>buying anything

if I can't grow it, I don't need it

Wisdom.

>I never just go shopping because muh shopping.
wtf?

Wow apparently I'm narcissistic enough to believe that someone was thinking of me when they made this

In highschool I would buy a pack of 5 t-shirts and underwear once a week and donate them after using them once. Cheap and fresh

>monthly clothing
nigger i buy like 1 pair of pants and 2 shirts a year from a thrift store fuck off

same. love my clothes.

I buy clothes maybe once a year.

Shopping for clothing is not a hobby for me. I buy clothes when I need them.
Also, get cancer and die you trippfagging nigger

No lmao. They have to quite literally disintegrate before I stop wearing them. The good (exterior) stuff doesn’t do that because I buy quality and treat and well.
This but I hand stitch stuff. Comes out cleaner because I can’t into sewing machines.
>new jacket
$70
>spool of thread and a needle
$1.50

My mom gets all my clothes for me at Nordstroms. I just wear what she gets for me. A lot of stuff I've never even worn though and it's just sitting here in boxes/bags. I'm 100% serious and I'm older than you're probably thinking.

I'd rather be a tripfag than be a dummy with "muh" as a part of my vocabulary

I get new clothes on christmas from my ma and sis. Any clothes I buy are socks and underwear.

I just replaced my last pair of underwear that was 12 years old. It literally fell apart a couple of months ago.

>he sees tripfags

Resist the heart palpitations user... breathe in... and out....

Under what fucking circumstances would a person need to buy clothes monthly? True comfiness is a simple versatile wardrobe of select quality items that all match each other. When an item wears out I simply replace it. Probably purchase 2-3 items of clothing in a year. And no it doesn't come across as like steve jobs if you do it right.

It’s been a year since I last bought clothes

Did you grow your computer or steal it?

I don't get it.

>I'd rather be a tripfag than be a dummy with "muh" as a part of my vocabulary

$0

It's what I tell myself to avoid reaching through this screen and strangling a young lad.
On one hand I can't be pissed because it's thrust upon you. On the other hand it's just very decadent

Clothing is merely an extension of the ego.

Nah not really. I feel it’s much more important to use that money to eat extremely well and maintain a great physique. I might buy new clothes once a year, if that.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY DECENT FLANNELETTE SHIRTS? THE RED / BLACK KIND

Boscov's
>i don't live in eastern US
Move

more like i dont even live in the US lmao

Really any offprice should have them. Ross, Kohls, Marshall's, etc

Yes. I budget every month, but I don't buy it very often. It's a good way to only pick items that you really want. Right now I have a pretty big surplus because I haven't bought anything new in like six months.

I don't understand what you're saying, but I'm glad that there is someone out there weirder than I am.

Turns out they have an online store. It's good stuff, cheap
boscovs.com/shop/prod/chaps-long-sleeve-performance-flannel-shirt-red/96010.htm
This though. Pretty standard menswear

>mom buys her adult son clothes from an upscale store and he doesn't even open the box
Money down the drain

Yes. ~250$ if I only need shirts and pants. I'm accumulating nice shit. Just like you would do with any investment. I also have to pay for tailoring. In another month or 2 I won't have to buy clothes for like that for like another decade. Buy quality shit.

You are right! Lets all raise boys!
>Humans go extinct.

i'll be fuckin your daughter in 19 years cuck

>Money down the drain
I agree, but she wants me to look good when I go out. I don't have the heart to tell her that I never go out. Most of this stuff just sits here in dusty boxes. I don't feel that bad because that paltry amount of money doesn't matter to her anyways.

Monthly? What are u a woman?
I can't remember the last time I've been to a clothing store. I have enough I just keep reusing.

>2 virgins having sex after getting married
Best wishes to you both!

I have 10 suits and 15 pairs of shoes, all from goodwill/similar, am I a homosexual?

lol idgaf about clothes have a trap azn gf for 3 years dress however the fuck I want aka hoodies and sweats all the time and get sex as much as I want why should I buy expensive shit to impress normies XDDD

post trap azn gf pls

>trap azn gf
But that's gay

Tripfag, newfag and retard all in one
Nice
Please do the needful and kys

unionmadegoods.com/brands/kapital/

only go here if you've 'made it'

lolitadressesshop.com/gothic-lolita-dresses-c-1_4.html
>he doesnt dress up like a loli
poor fags get out

doesn't look especially nice

I bought 20 pairs of socks for $15 last month. I got too tired of having to match different sets so I donated away my old socks and now only have one type.

>gf

Budget? No. Buy as needed, buy at fair price when on sale. Most clothing I need I buy around black friday/boxing day sale season. You save a lot on shoes especially during those sales.

>shitty plain shirt with ragged worn out collar: $218

How to in to selling clothing to suckers? This is a good scam.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all these dudes that wear cargo pants and new balances.

Disgusting.

So you're 31.