Help. It can't end like this

Help. It can't end like this

Im holding 2100ZCL through fork and never doing business with bittrex again. scam site.

I told you, you fucking idiots.

you didnt tell us shit faggot

But I did and you said something along the lines of kys pajeet. So where is your god now mr wise ass?

They have applied to many exchanges, for ZCL/BTCP + Fork support.

They have had no applications denied. Make of that what you will.

Source: The BTCP reddit AMA.

it cant end like this

it can't, i was looking for ZCL $500 at least $400, BTCP is going to be huge i know it

it cant end like this

Wtf is bittrex doing? This coin has been in their top 5 volume for ages and they'll make a killing during the fork from fees. It's the #1 for volume on the 9th largest exchange. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes

Now I'm wondering what's to stop BTCP being as worthless as Bitcoin Red (currently $0.041989)? Fuck Bittrex and fuck this shitcoin.

I dumped my 500 ZCL at 150k sats.. but I am seriously considering jumping back in heavily if this shit keeps dropping. No way BTC Private will be under $100... r-right, user?

You got classic'D, it happens.

They're doing a reddit AMA right now if you want to pink wojack at them

Also, what did they mean by this?

They are getting more fees right now, user. Once ZCL dies you think they'd let HitBTC take all the BTCP fees? Ponder that query for a second.

Bittrex doesn't give a shit about if this coin is .100 or .0001
They are taking in a killing in fees from people getting in and out of the market. More trades = more revenue
The longer they wait to announce that they'll support it, the more ZCL will exchange hands

BTC is going to experience volume regardless of forks so there was no point in waiting but ZCL has had insane volume since the announcement of the btcp fork

AHHHHHHH

thats what im doing, been buying up more

bro even if its allllll a scam

these kids threw $$$$$ at exchanges to add

shit finna happen

Also, btcp will easily be at $100 USD
so selling it now would be at a major loss in the long run. Just keep that in mind

>denying an app before its gone through the audit process
they're just avoiding questions lmfao

I know they'll EVENTUALLY add it, but the question is why they might not be doing fork support for the short term volume. The NXT Bittrex fork announcement made the volume go 6x for days

Either they want to keep it from being a pump and dump so they cant be called out for supporting them (as much an exchange cant be called out) or they just wont support it

the dump has just begun, you aint seen shit yet

>what is supply
lmao you'd be lucky if btcp was $50

Sure bud

Hard to believe people actually dumped their entire BTC holdings for this shitcoin and its shitcoin offspring.

Wojacks inbound.

I'm a poor fuck and only bought 10 ZCL

10 zcl club here too bruh, that's why I'm not selling anyway.
I see this as whales distributing zcl, not bad for btcp

TFW holding 473 :(

>mfw dumb faggots shaken out of crypto via ZCL meme and half their ports are liquidated in the process
>no one will know the true price of BTCP, your only hope at this point
>less stupid pump n dump chasing faggots that post on biz
congratulations idiots, how can you conceivably price in ZCL accurately for the fork? BTCP has no white paper, and no use other than a (((possible))) contender to XMR, but thats a big hill to climb. BTC holders will easily dump BTCP because most likely none of them have read up on the project or followed ZCL enough to gauge its price, itll be a quick payday for them.

>not just sitting on the side lines and buying the eventual BTCP dump on listing and holding from there
fucking greed got to most of you, the discord is a bloodbath. the only discussion is exchange listing and pricing, and its been that way for a month. everyone is just hoping this will be comparable to BTC since its literally only going to be a currency based on speculation with added privacy. sorry anons, but you got dumped on. hopefully those of you who choose to hold are rewarded with BTCP becoming adopted and mooning hard

Did they freeze withdrawls?

reminder this shit was $2 in december

you're going to see the biggest red candle in history after the snapshot

in other news Dr. Craig Wright confirmed as the bitcoin creator, crazy

but who cares about this shitcoin

lol you slammed the one thing it does have, a whitepaper

Ah yes, I do see the white paper was recently released. I'll accept that mistake, its not too bad either. But the rest of my comment holds up. BTCP does have a good edge over xmr, but thats a fucking climb and in this market it could make or break BTCP.

Yeah in the next few months this coin will either make it or tank

where is omegamaker?