Reminder that women feign interest in literature to appear sophisticated and quirky to a potential mate

Reminder that women feign interest in literature to appear sophisticated and quirky to a potential mate.

Reminder lesbians don't exist unless a traumatic event was introduced during childhood, and it too, is a device used to stand out amongst the crowd (gay men, however, do exist).

Reminder no matter how hard you try you will never be able to experience a philosophic pondering with a female. Nothing is speculating behind those beautiful eyes.

retarded frog fags

Every time I see a pretty girl posting a Bukowski or Sylvia Plath quote referencing self harm on their tumblr I can smile, knowing full well they have never picked up a book before.

And never will.

Female "reader" detected.

>man finds out what I'm reading
>always has a question or comment to make even if unfamiliar with the topic, if only for the sake of carrying conversation and being genial, and even if saying only something as banal as "that's cool."

>woman finds out what I'm reading
>"Oh."

Well of course, women aren't supposed to be equivalent, but complimentary.

Any notion otherwise is just pure liberal (in the proper sense, inb4 go back to /pol/) nonsense and denial of reality.

amen brother.

>he hasn't discovered dykes
>even on a literature board
i dunno what you're doing man, but that's like not finding dead white guys in there.

>more"girls are dumb xD" shitposting

Stop cancering up the board.

But this reflects the majority of philosophical thought.

Nietzsche, Schophenhauer, Diogenes, Kierkegaard, etc. were all REEEEEEE WOMEN AND NORMIES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT autists.

>Nietzsche, Schophenhauer, Diogenes, Kierkegaard
All worthless.

I can confirm that everything OP () asserts is absolutely, rigorously true.

t. alberto barbosa

nietzsche liked women, schopenhauer likes some women. painting both of them as REEE WOMEN means you deeply misunderstood their definitions of good. diogenes didn't like people, which is a different thing.

kierkegaard is kind of a given because well, dat hump.

>feign interest in literature to appear sophisticated and quirky to a potential mate

yeah that doesn't sound like something a man would do right haha

It's like they never grew past the cooties phase. Remaining undesired and untouched by the opposite sex, retreating into their holes, they needed a way of rationalizing their miserable position.

Kierkegaard isn't worthless you jerk

Get the fuck out you inbred retard Marxist

He taught nothing, found nothing and died sad, alone and unfulfilled.
My political views are extremely far right and I certainly don't lend Marx anymore credence than any other worthless modern philosopher.

But I don't hate women either, hating women for acting like women reveals a weak, cowardly mind awash with internalized egalitarian dogma.

lol, get a load of this guy forgetting all about Gertrude Stein and Virginia Woolf.

Nietzsche was the most anti egalitarian philosopher in history you uneducated fuckhole. Schopenhauer believed in eugenics and inequality between the sexes. Get the fuck out