Is there avenue of philosophy which hasn't been solved or disproved now?

Is there avenue of philosophy which hasn't been solved or disproved now?

I have never seen a proof of a Sam Harris.

Holy shit his eyes are not at the same height at all. I know nobody's eyes are perfectly aligned but it's usually not noticeable.

All of them.

It's his eyebrow being raised to pull up his eyelid, it's not his eyes themselves. Sometimes the muscles and/or tendons amd things become stretched of lax or whatever

I dunno, look at the bottoms of his eyes.

Epistemology
Ontology
Metaphysics
Esthetics
Language
Cosmology
Ethics
Philosophy of mind
Problem of incompleteness
Religion/eschatology

Really all of them have yet to be solved; cosmology thus far is the only one we're making much headway in using pure empiricism and there's a shitload of unsolved issues with that which we're not equipped to deal with. Others science has made some stabs at but the fields are too young or rely on incomplete assumptions. I know you're just memeing OP, but come on dude.

>ethics
>not completed
>even after seeing the OP picture

please stop posting

well memed

He solved the the riddle of "Tropic Thunder" - that's about it.

haha good post sir, I tip my fedora to you

>triggered nihilists

This. What the fuck are you talking about OP?

All these were solved by Plato.

>le ad hominem because he can't deal with HArris's genius

wew
lad

>Not knowing what an ad hominem is.

What are you, 17?

maybe Mills

Racial Contract was pretty on point.

>knowledge is a completeness

>guy contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth
>genius

You must be a fun guy at parties.

Have we even managed to solve the Problem of Universals?

>I know what, I'll ad hom again, that'll prove my point

wew lad

No, we just realized that it expanded to other aspects of the world like mathematics and laws of nature and is an even more important issue than we realized.

this guy I know keeps telling me philosophy is useless
he's a biology phd, so I instinctively trust him (I'm a college dropout)

Holy fuck, the attention span on this guy. Most people wouldn't be able to keep this up. When most people try to will a new meme into existence they give it 2, maybe 3 OPs tops. But this...this is just shitposting on a whole new order of magnitude. What comes after yotta? Hell, we're gonna have to invent a new metrix prefix to describe the orbit you're on. Like seriously, how have you not quit by now? How do you have this much discipline? How have you not grown tired of making the same damn shitpost once per week for this fucking long? I'm actually asking.

"This guy has a degree and I don't so he clearly knows more than me." Don't fall for the trap.