Why do normies get so triggered by pineapple on pizza?

Why do normies get so triggered by pineapple on pizza?

Without fail, every time I order a Hawaiian SOMEONE will chime in "urgh, pineapple on your pizza? disgusting"

Disgusting.

Funny and original thread right here folks

>someone will chime in

Who the fuck is this "someone"? What do you even think "normie" means?

Same reason why my friends look at me funny when I order an all veggie pizza with no cheese lol.

Everyone has different tastes in pizzas.

Pizza with no cheese? What are you, Italian?

But pineapple pizza and Hawaiian pizzas are normie as fuck.

the thought of pineapples on pizza is f**king repulsive but for some reason it works better than it should, i have no clue why

Sweet and savory
Salty and sour

These are flavor combinations that can work.

Because it's a meme to hate pineapple on pizza

Even though it's not considered a "genuine" Italian topping used sparingly it's a God tier topping for this reason

Haven't you heard? Hating pineapple for "muh authentic Italian 'za" is the new "it" thing among normies nowadays.

It's a meme

But normies don't care about authenticity. That's hipsters.

I'm Italian and I like Hawaiian pizza.
I actually made it at home as a joke to disgust a friend and expected something acceptable and mediocre, but it's great.
People are close-minded as fuck here and no restaurant serve it.

Hawaiian pizzas are good if they are well prepared by a good pizzaïolo with good ingredients.

Most of the people here haven't tasted a real pizza and are stuck wiith their shitty american poorly made 'za totally covered by grease and fake cheese.

Dixit the guy who actually eat a block of processed cheddar.

Pizza is pretty much a just a bread base that you can put whatever you want on. Of course some people are going to dislike some toppings.

I love pineapple on pizza though, it's delicious. I devour it with my bear hands.

I admire that kind of behavior.

I haven't seen pineapple on pizza very much since I moved out of california

I just sort of assumed it was one of those weird california things, like sprouts being obligatory on sandwiches for some inexplicable reason

California should really not try to make pizza, the best pizza I ever had in California was like a 5/10 at best

Are you the eye-talian who was arguing in favor of canned clams and canned coffee the other day? I'm somehow not surprised you like canned pineapple on bread either. Disgusting

Canned food is an american thing.

Maybe we invented it but they're not really something you go out of your way to use. They're only considered de rigueur in places we liberated from tyranny, such as Korea, the Philippines, and, apparently, Italy. To these people, the taste of freedom is better than anything fresh.

>The taste of freedom.

My sides.

iirc it was by a Greek Canadian.

>mfw i was in Europe 3 weeks ago and Italians were selling 'awiian 'za

delet this

Maybe

Just maybe

They don't like it

Mind-blowing, I know

Fucking moron.

just have a salad sandwich, fag

OP isn't commenting on the fact that they don't like it. He's commenting on the fact that they have to bring it up

every

single

time

Mind-blowing, I know.

Canned food is french

It's because it's a disgusting option that has become common enough that most places accommodate it. But since it's only ordered by a handful of people with disgusting taste people still comment on it.

Its an odd pairing, and its not like its on a desert pizza where I could understand fruit being.

I'm impressed OP

>disgusting
>popular enough that most big chains have it

Obviously people find it not only palatable, but preferable. Maybe you should try to grow up?

got bullied by a group a lot in middle school. they once dunked my head in the toilet after one of them took a shit. held me down long enough so that i would try to draw a breath, and draw in shit instead. i did. still tasted better than pineapple in pizza

"banana with tuna" is the new "pineapple with ham".

>fruit
>odd on pizza

No thanks. This is America - people eat all kinds of disgusting shit. How many people are eating kale salad or drinking Budweiser beer in this country right now? Just because something is popular doesn't make it good. If that were the case Little Caesar's would be good pizza, and it isn't. But I'm sure they'll happily make you a pineapple pizza.

>t. Lance Dowds
Also it was probably the animu that got you bullied.
Just sayin'.

Amico mio, pentiti e ti lasceremo la nazionalità

Pineapple and pizza shouldn't even share the same table

There's a difference between taste preference and a corporal logistically tuned commodity, but you know... you're a fucking retard.

urgh, pineapple on your pizza? disgusting

I don't think normies on average give a damn, but anyone whose ever grown up within 50 miles of Italians will tell you that it's a shit topping used to mask shit pizza. The perfect, genuine pizza contains only crust, tomato (slices or sauce), cheese, and some light seasonings like basil, oregano, and garlic. All else is trailer trash.

>#groanzone
>#parentsjustdontunderstand

I worked at domino's semi-recently

~40% of all pizzas ordered contained pineapple

You're all smoking crack

I enjoy pineapple and melted cheese.
I just had a cheese and pineapple toasted sammich

It's cool do dislike it.

>"If you like pineapples on your pizza you are weak your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter".jpg

>OP
>puts pineapple on pizza

You need to be fucking gassed.

You're full of shit or you live in an area with extremely bad tastes.

Pineapple pizzas are gay and autist.

this nigga knows wassup

Y'know, I'm not a picky child. Therefore, I have more open tastes. Neapolitan pizza, deep dish, white pizza with chicken and spinach; I've had it all.

Why are you being so squeamish about pineapple? Pineapple, bacon, and jalapeno is a pretty damn good drunk gameday pizza in my book.

It's like bizarro Veeky Forums where you're a pussy if you don't eat "X" but in this case, you're a pleb if you eat "X." Grow up.

Because they heard someone else say it's bad so they want to agree with it because they're simple minded.

It's all memes really.

(meme in the classical sense here)

Shut up I'm autistic and I would never eat something like that.

its good with salty meat

>Most of the people here haven't tasted a real pizza and are stuck wiith their shitty american poorly made 'za totally covered by grease and fake cheese.

Because it's a meme. Using warm pineapple (especially in desserts) is pretty normal and accepted in the culinary community afaik so there is literally no other reason.

pineapple is a god-tier topping, but if you get more than 3 people together to eat a pizza, there's gonna be some autistic fuck who visited NY for 2 weeks and became an instant pizza snob.

what are you even on about, NY pizza standards aren't even that high. it's just that, compared to most of this country, it seems amazing to expect pizza to be made out of stuff like flour, salt, olive oil, yeast, tomatoes, and so on. no, gotta throw on a bunch of random canned fruit, aunt millie's potato salad, marshmallows, and the dough has to ooze with hydrogenated soybean oil and have a suspiciously sweet crunchy texture

>NY
>Pizza
Obligatory. .

>Because it's a meme.
Thanks for the concise and well thought out answer.

Will eat all three with no qualms.

>not eating all three at once sandwiched together
pussy

obviously if that is their thinking, they have in fact not grown up.

>implying that wasn't my preferred method of eating them

I dislike warm pineapple. I like to eat it raw, freshly cut

just like how you like your dicks my man

You do know that tomato is a fruit?

Hue. But really though, I usually dislike warm fruit. In my opinion, fruit should be eaten raw most of the time

pineapple pizza is the best pizza to eat cold tho

I agree except for cobblers. I love warm peach cobbler. Every other fruit I just eat plain and fresh/not warm

That may be, but it's neither raw nor freshly cut

I order anchovies, spinach and onions on my pizza so that no one ever wants me to share and no coworker will dare eat it if left unattended in the break room