ITT: Writers who trigger Veeky Forums

ITT: Writers who trigger Veeky Forums

murakami

literally all of them

This is not true, anyone who possessed depth and substance is invisible to lit. And therefore as you can see, Lit is without substance and void of any sort of intelligent discussions whatsoever.

why would he trigger?

sam harris

DeLillo really triggers a certain contingent of Veeky Forums (my theory: non-Americans)

why isn't he a meme?

This genius!! He's brilliant but Veeky Forums hate him.

The fact that Veeky Forums gets triggered by Vonnegut, which is definitely not the WORST AUTHOR EVER, perfectly proves that this is autism: the board.

This nigger*

I've been away too long -- Vonnegut upsets you guys now? Pity.

Have we given up on Tao Lin?

Pretty much any woman or black person. /pol/lacks, ironically, are the most sensitive and easy-to-trigger posters on Veeky Forums.

Too many redditors and women like Vonnegut.

I don't know about Tao, he hasn't released a book in a while but neither has DFW desu. Have old posters left? Or have they simply outgrown the meme? Mira Gonzalez gets pretty good coverage though. It helps that she's a CUTE.

I legit tried to see what makes people like African-Name Coates, but I just don't get it. Shit sucks, family.

Heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't find out

Ooh fuck off
Delilo is a minor meme. White noise is popular here, not much of his other stuff gets recognition. The lit canon of certified memes just provides starting points for new readers.

What did you expect from autism: the website?

>neither has DFW desu
I wonder why that is

I want to hate fuck the wannabe out of her so bad it makes me think I like her.

The fags triggered by him are always calling his works high school lit, which would suggest they were forced to read him in their 'murican high schools.

Some people read shit, and other people read other shit. You on the other hand read shit I probably wouldn't want to read.

What have I been reading? Some shit you'd probably not like.

Get over yourself, Nothing-Name Nobody.

>writers

Vonnegut only triggers me because he reminds me of the people who read Vonnegut

his worldview, which in many particulars is like Reddit's, is not necessarily bad. There's much that's admirable in him. But he just reminds me too much of the other less likable and less intelligent people who share his opinions

Not a writer but just 'fun' should do the trick

>Gonzalez is the daughter of visual artist Lora Norton, and the stepdaughter of Black Flag bassist Chuck Dukowski.
>STEPDAUGHTER

Kerouac

KING...KING

Bukowski

I don't think she was being completely serious there

every single one of her boyfriends are white guys

>but neither has DFW

If you really get into the culture of fucking barely legal girls in exchange for drugs, it's easy to get an uncanny vibe while reading this kind of shit, because they're literally all the same person. Like, the Hispanic lowercase quirkmaster I'm currently boning also does drugs, pisses on street corners after parties and instagrams it, and has four posts up in the last three weeks that are some form of
>white male: Well in my opinion,
>me: [picture of a girl sleeping]
or
>white dude talking to me right now, can't wait to be enlightened
or something.

SHe sucks A MEAN PENIS FOR DRUGS THOUGH

Mira is the Hegelian absolute idea of a hatefuck

If Tolkien triggers people on Veeky Forums, there's a problem

>wasting your time with trash

Anyone have that incredibly accurate parody of Vonnegut's writing? I don't remember who wrote it, so I'm not much help.

Is she a slam poet?

I can already smell the sweat of neckbeards angrily pounding away on their multicolored mechanical keyboards.

>tfw I actually like Vonnegut

He's widely accepted as being only of the only OK genre shits

Vonnegut to me is like parsley spread on a pair of butt cheeks.