Post your personal favorite ramen, and anything you add to enhance taste

Post your personal favorite ramen, and anything you add to enhance taste
>Pic related
>Add real shrimp
>Cum buckets

The best

This was best

this thread is f**king repulsive im so sick of ramen noodals i dont want to hear of them ever again

>Cook ramen on medium heat so it takes about 5 minutes
>Crack an egg into the ramen when the noodles are separated
>Make a hole in the noodles, crack egg into it
>Cover the egg in noodles while it cooks
If you do it right you'll have a nice poached egg in your noodles.

Nissin are pretty nice

I brought some Ichiran ramen back with me from Nipland but I don't want to fuck it up.

Plz help fellow cu/ck/s

Greatest of all time

This.

best part is that you don't even have to add a shit ton of stuff to it to make it delicious

If I throw cooked rice in the maruchan will it get soggy

Tastes like real orientals.

This one or pork. I usually like to make my own broth, but for a quick meal half a packet of seasoning, crack an egg into boiling seasoned water, a dash of soy & fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, spinach, broccoli/cabbage/carrot slaw, shrooms, snow peas, crushed red pepper or sriracha, green onion. Sometimes thinly sliced chicken, or beef or pork from the Mexican market. Or frozen shrimp. I keep all these in the freezer either in their own packages or packed separately. Its convenient and they all keep longer. If I decide to make my own broth it's all the above in a chicken & beef buillion broth, if more of more of a Thai style with brown sugar, basil and ginger. And I skip the instant ramen noodles and use wheat spaghetti for jap style, or Thai rice noodles.

Yeah but so spice

>willingly going to Japan

nobody can help you, Ken-sama

25p boys

Mix this with the mushroom flavor

I had some awesome instant cellophane noodles in a cup in japan. I wish they would bring them to the states. they were pretty choice. I think I got shrimp or something. The instant noodle selection in japan is so awesome.

there is only one correct way to consume ramen

maruchan mushroom flavor was the best.

Christ, just get a salt lick you faggots

that beef broth and the way the noodles soak it up HHhhNNnnnnggggg

This looks like the same packaging as the highly rec'd Maruchan cup above, and I do like Nissin. Time to search online.

Ramen thread and not one single ramen posted here. You know that those instant noodles have nothing to do with ramen, right?

>pic related, best ramen I ever ate

definitive superiority : CONFIRMED

this may be the first time in a long time that I've actually wanted to eat a soft egg yolk

pic related
Lots of vegetables. Broccoli, onion, napa cabbage, carrot. Tofu and/or egg.

I'm not saying instant ramen is the same quality as the one in your pic, but they're both ramen.

Spicy but good flavor. Black version same deal.

God tier, use super cold water and only half of the flavor packet

Only non-shit in this thread until I came along.

My favorite is the shrimp flavor.