Christianity is literally a pleb religion for the most lowly of slaves...

Christianity is literally a pleb religion for the most lowly of slaves. How on earth is Christianity any different from Islam if both encourage peasant mentality and blind submission to one's master? Clearly the West's achievements came from some other philosophy than one made for the world's greatest underachievers.

>Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.” (Luke ix, 62)

early christians regarded muslims as just another christian denomination

>Clearly the West's achievements came from some other philosophy than one made for the world's greatest underachievers.

TOP KEK. What's *clearly* the philosophy for "achievers" then?

I don't know but it was definitely one a winner would follow

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who isn't a Christian is a loser.

why don't most western christians intentionally live in poverty like the bible says to

lol you mean anyone who isn't an anglican, an episcopalian or a latin mass catholic

Islam came 600 years after Christ died on the cross. Try harder.

The same cynical use of Christianity to manipulate that clearly non-pious politicians use all the time right now.

Clinton ordered bombings on oppressed Christians in the Balkans to promote a larger agenda, just to make this example even more relevant.

The West's achievements came from the Faustian spirit of the Indo-Europeans.

What made the Aryans so Faustian? You can't just mumble neo-nazi shit like this without backing it up. Do tell more user.

So sick of you fucking fedoracucks thinking you know anything about religion cherrypicking Bible verse to back up your slapdash reasoning.

>His God refuses to give any reason as to why he's necessarily even there, never mind necessary, good or important.
>gets mad at people who said this would probably happen

Because the bible never says so.
>inb4 Matthew 19:16-24

this

>worlds greatest underachievers

Coming from someone who doesn't even know which board his fedoralord bullshit belongs in.

I hate zealots too, but god damn take your euphoria somewheres else

you have at least some semblance of a point. the influence of Aristotle in Christianity is pretty obvious if you compare medieval or renaissance thought with that of the early church.

Also, to try and liken western values and achievements (lots of which were just borrowed from each other or stolen from someone else) is ridiculous.

You can't say just one event or group or idea created the west in its entirety, if you take any element of the West's creation out of the equation it becomes a drastically different set of theoretical outcomes.

moron

Great fucking point. Care to explain in detail?

Go read up on Emerson's Over-Soul and Jung's Collective Unconscious. People don't "borrow" and "steal" "culture," whatever that means.

Serving the master doesn't need to be taken literally. You take in any stray emotion, no matter its disposition. You suffer if you have to. You burn away your youthful ego and accept fate I choose this route to wholeness over the new age's childish fleeing towards bliss and willed blindness

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes.
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.
— Jellaludin Rumi,

The entire history of the west is composed of people directly or indirectly underming the church and its teachings. Christianity gave the thinking man an enemy. Religions around the world are easy to comply and agree with as oppose to one that explicitly forbits anal and usury.

Should I get you a tissue? Did you think someone was shit talking your master race and just see red?

The post refered to western achievements, and the prerequisites to those were frequently borrowed from each other or stolen and changed.

Cultural icons can be too. See Rome and Greece

I forgot that the philosophy elitists only think that discussions relate only to philosophy

yeah, you're definitely a moron. i usually feel remorse for insulting people, but you deserve it.

>ur dumb

U too bro great discussion.

And it wouldnt be a lit thread if you didn't pepper in your signal that you are above cruetly or idiociy but you couldn't help yourself this one time

>N
ahhhh the mystics

But you actually don't know shit lol

>religions that say you are a slave by definition but will be treated mercifully if you follow the rules and have no choice in the matter leads people to think they're slaves

no shit?

wat

You literally cited Jung approvingly, moron.

you mad?

For real, i've had dreams that made no sense. You search the web and find myths with the same themes. Shit's weird as fuck.

Dude you FUCKING trolled him bro hahahaha you totally got em dude like god damn he probably is mad and you asked him if he was!!!!! Teach me your sage like ways because I actually don't know shit lol

>Teach me your sage like ways

Nah you're a lost cause

Damn you roasted me too dude, I bet you like have your dick in some pussy like 24/7 bro

>me too

you aren't fooling anybody

the peak of Western culture was reached before Christianity existed

Are you retarded?

The guy who bitched about Jung wasn't me.

Not him, but nigger do you not understand how long 600 years is?

Christianity was well established by the time Islam was formed. There weren't any "early Christians" by then.