IT CANT FUCKING END LIKE THIS I WENT ALL IN ZCLASSIC...

IT CANT FUCKING END LIKE THIS I WENT ALL IN ZCLASSIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU BITTREXX

It really can’t be like this. There must be some kind of announcement from bittrex. ANYTHING

>he didn't sell before the snapshot
>he actually thinks people give a fuck about btcp

I'm out of the loop, what happened?

A good life lesson.

When someone promises you free money, they are probably trying to take advantage of you.

The number of zcl shills explicitly promising free money should have been a red flag.

Hope you didnt lose too much.

I WAS GOING TO FUCKING DUMP MY BAGS AT $500 OR SOMETHING BUT IT NEVER WENT MORE THAN $200

THEN I THOUGHT I WOULD HODL FOR THE FORK ON BITTREX BUT THEY DON'T EVEN SUPPORT IT

IM DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM ALL IN THIS SHITTTTTT

Well I mean it literally went up 10000%, not sure if you bought that huge pump in january-Febuary. But it was obviously a bad idea to expect it to go up more after a 10000% increase. Unles you bought it back in december then you should be fine.

?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>HE THOUGHT HE BOUGHT THE DIP

ITS TRUE. This is huge news

>no applications have been denied

doesn't mean shit

>limbo
>no applications have been sent

It's gonna pop soon!

>no applications have been denied :^)

fuck this kike piece of shit

>No applications have been submitted.

>-yet

You can't get denied at Bittrex, if you never applied at Bittrex. *taps head

>zcl holders living on a prayer
It doesn't have to be like this, dump your bags and free yourself from the jew scam.

agreed
i'm still positive from the december pump

Obvious scam. Thanks for playing

Just wanted to let yall know I got banned off the ZCL discord for saying something neutral/bordering on concern in the price speculation channel.

Somebody said "Do you even know what an NDA is" and I said "Sure do, do you know what a clock or a calendar is? Look how long we have till the fork"

Now im banned.

Very interesting.

>that level of evasion
Have fun riding ZCL back to 2$ baggies

Ok guys I just sold my stack, look forward to the massive pump in the next few minutes.

zcl/btcp shills have been complete faggots for the past 2 months, can't say I'm not enjoying this

What happened SOMEONE TELL ME?!?!

that admin Proof of Analysis is a total fool- He went into another chat claiming he was leaving completely and once HitBTC announced support he went back all happy

Don't tell me you actually believed those Bitcoin Private shills

more pics like that please sir

they dont call it buttrecks for nothing

Ill trade you this one for that one

>who have you applied to??
>>heh... let’s just say we got zero rejections.
SELL NOW SELL NOW

Here's a simple rule of thumb for any of you fucking normie plebs.

If a fucking coin that was created from a fork, is planning on forming again... it should be verrrrrrry clear that you need to get the fuck out.

Also, somebody that's banking on a coin getting a snapshot from an exchange, you are a fucking moron.

If you buy coin because you want to earn from the split/fork, then you do everything that is fucking possible to ensure you get the new coins. Even if an exchange says they support it and the devs say the exchange supports it, you get a fucking wallet that is compatible with the split and make sure you get them.

Your one of those kind of dummies that would sent btc to the wrong address.

Enjoy doing that when you do you fucking stupid ass piece of shit man your so fucking stupid how could you not move them to a compatible wallet Jesus fucking Christ your fucking dense.

The only one to blame here is yourself.

Everybody else move on.

You don’t get the point, keep scrolling

very grateful sir

i masterbate with zcl holder tears today. thoese who ignored my warnings after i 10x'd and got out last month. the red dildo is jsut beautfuil. beautiful. im the devil trip 6's confirms