Anyone without a degree from a top ten school in their country pls gtfo

anyone without a degree from a top ten school in their country pls gtfo

ITT: Veeky Forums posters who think they're >smart>

Is UCLA considered top ten

>tfw like 4 colleges in my country

>unironically finished school
>smart
Pick one and only one.

I like how optimistic you are. The last five of the top 10 unis in my country are already shit

You're talking about grad school, right? Because undergraduate education is a joke in my country.

I can confirm, from what I've seen from my graduating class, that the criteria you specified by no means guarantees someone is smart

You know Yale and Harvard are considered top ten but you can get in solely on the fact that you're black and or gay, right?

Education is a joke, it's always been a status symbol. Pic related.

Lol school is for idiots get a real job

The US has like fifty universities that are as good as the best in Canada, Australia or South Africa though.

Pretty unfair that like half of the Ivy League doesn't make the cut.

Zappa makin me feel bad

State school fag here. C-can I participate in this thread? I'm smart I promise.

I hear you get into it easily by transferring there through a community college, same goes with Berkeley. I dont know if it still works though.

Georgia Tech, Berkley, UVA and honors at Michigan are the only state schools that have a ghost of a chance of being counted as good.

*Berkeley is a University of California, so I trust your judgement.

I go to the best school in my country.
AMA

How about UT Austin?

t. Best Korea

Fuck no, sorry.

don't forget having oldboy connections

That guys a moron. Great school

Depends what you're studying. UT Austin is one of the top math schools in the US, particularly in analysis

Lol >ut Austin
>not the number 1 business school in the country
Look it up

>undergraduate business degrees

Well I'm a mathfag so that's really all I can comment on. Regardless, a top 50 math school is better than a top 5 business school

>Regardless, a top 50 math school is better than a top 5 business school

Shitty state school math program > HBS, Wharton, GSB

Sounds about right.

Dude, the guy's probably from the UK or some shit.

I mean...wes anderson went there....

that's all I got, sorry

Very good philosophy department, especially for philosophy of language and history of analytic. Also Jonathan Dancy is there; he has some interesting stuff in ethics and epistemology.

Developed world top 50 schools >>>> most other countries "top ten schools"

I go to UCLA's film school

>uneducated mexicans are posting on Veeky Forums

I go to Cornell's hotel school

So did Pynchon

So, what sort of work have you found with that high school diploma and a sub-2.0 GPA?
Also, how many schools rejected you?

Nigga no, Pynchon was in Engineering Physics, a program designed expressly to train students to work in the new defense industries.

He got an English degree though. Hotel School only gives out BS in Hotel Administration.

Why are you so insecure about having a BA in business? I'm sure it got you a good job.

>h-he must be jealous he's not a cog in the machine

That's some wageslave logic there

>top school
>good school
Pick one. You can get into the '''''''''''''''best'''''''''''''' by being a transnigger or holokin

Those are MBA programs though.

It is in America too unless you want a shit cubicle gig.

>only if you went to a pleb-tier state school

My misunderstanding. I thought we were talking about undergrad. If we're talking grad school:
>phd in mathematics
>any job I want
>300k starting

>PhD from top 50 graduate math program
>300k starting

Nice meme.

Are you going to starting raving about how being a NEET is best?

It's free if you're smart enough, and provides access to resources you can't get on your own. Zappa was autistically devoted to music and went to some shit-tier college for one semester where, even if he'd cared about studying topics other than music, the advantages of a good school weren't apparent to him.

It's not like someone comes and holds a gun to your head to make you take a stupid job when you graduate, unless you were a retard and went into debt.

You're right, the meme should be 400k. Along with total creative control over your work rather than having to do spreadsheets and expense reports and saying "yessuh" to your boss and all the other mind-numbing drudgery a MBA career entails.

The Ransom Center has probably the most interesting collection of lit stuff in the country.

As that other guy said it's really good for math, too; that's what I study (not at UT).

>mfw studying Law at my country's best university and hating it

>studying law