Omega....you were wrong...again. Please leave and never come back

Omega....you were wrong...again. Please leave and never come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-Forks-and-Airdrops
twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/968352752542896129
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's gonna say some gay shit like "Thanks for taking my bags faggots"

you should know that omega never takes fault

"no applications have been denied"

Bittrex will anounce fork support tomorrow and price will x3. Screenshot this.

implying there isnt time left

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU NIGGER

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kys

lol just admit you were wrong you fuck

zcl now is like gamble and I am holding 100 of it. The risk and reward are big on both side.

JUST SHUT UP AND THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IT, JUST SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Feelin that but at this point im just gonna ride it out and take the L if need be

so what do you guys think, how much BTCP is bittrex demanding for not single-handedly fuckin ZCL over?

dude why are you lying so much, you dont know shit and you're acting like you do

Me too, i'm fucking ruined from this anyway might as well hold it through the fork

Bittrex aint even adding new users, why would they add a Shartcoin?

Well I wont be ruined but I put a fair amount in. Still about 300% up from initial if this fades into oblivion

Is this how you do it?

Hi omega I’m the whale you tricked into selling 60 btc worth at the conference thanks for that

what would be the latest point where they could announce it

tomorrow at night-- but they could decide to list BTCP and not support the fork whenever

GO AWAY

Not sure where you live but the 26th has come and gone faggot.

Ernest here.

Bittrex won't support the fork.

Omega is playing you, do not believe that guy.

You're a small man.

you left your other failed thread for this?

This call of yours is quite literally your final chance at redemption. You even quote yourself as saying the 26th.

If there is no Bittrex confirmation in the next 4.5 hours you are a genuine LARP, and will forever be known as that.

Yes, I'm doing it for posterity

Please don't believe him

This guy is not the real Ernest.

That tripcode is the real Ernest, we could really use his guidance right now.

MastahBlastah here, I'm putting a 100 btc wall in couple of minutes, don't worry about we're going baCK UP!

You are dumb

heres the other thread he made today

So no proof that he is real Ernest?

I am. I'm not using my usual computer.

This is the best I can do. I'm telling you: Bittrex will not support the fork.

FTR. The estimate I gave in your screenshot were made factoring in the time it would take to get listed on exchanges. I'm pretty sure the ZCL/BTCP team decided to hurry things up because of the concerns my threads created with mining pools execs

No... just believe me. I know it sounds silly but what else can I do. I have information and no way to prove my identity.

Ernest is a scam, Flibo and Donny outed him on telegram as a fraud.

>I am. I'm not using my usual computer.

therefore I do not have my password manager filling this for me

Ah but he'll surely be right next time

How much ZCL was in the screenshot you posted in early Jan?

pump my bag pls sir ty

>tfw bitcoin privates still have hope

we're pumping to $150 in early march

Even moneyskelly thinks this is stupid.

"Over 300 insider traders"

listen little people. im the biggest baddest mother fucking whale that's ever posted on biz. shit i forgot what i was gonna say. oh yeah. im not holding any zcl right now. that should make u panic sell. i got my 10x last month. there is no more gains. yoiu gotta get in earlier and out faster faggots. thats how you play this game.

Holding this is just gambling
Whatever I will go down with it

monkeyskelly has no qualms with using a coin where the devs get 20% of all mined coins. big fucking surprise he is the establishment now, obv he has no prob with devs fucking investors.

muh community of 300 pajeets and paid shills hacking together the shittiest code on a no name shitcoin

BUY BUY BUY

bullish

Zcash is upgrading big time this year. Nobody cares avout 20% founder shit but evrybody knows zcash founders are real academic crypto gods so theres that. Enjoy your fork of a fork instead investing in the real thing mofos.

Ill cap it just cause. We will know who is right soon enough. You saying youll have to "brute force" it in your other thread is enough to prove you are not Ernest.. Basically forging a signature in front of our eyes

you fucked up the timeline
I hope link still moons

do you guys honestly think bittrex will wait till the day before to announce this shit? Im fucking dumping

buy high sell low right?

That’s the way, you’re learning!

Bittrex will announce this. Mark my fucking words. Titanium hands motherfuckers

You ain't worth dog shit fucker you don't play with fire around here just because we roll anonymously.

i bought low thanks to the first shill on this board. already sold half - wanted some free fork coins but not willing to risk the dumpening back to 3$

gonna wait out the night - if no news by midday tommorrow then bye

Will the real Ernest please stand up?

>mining pools execs
Does anyone have more information on that?

Disregard the false prophet.. At this point he'll need more than a correct tripcode to seem legit

Anyone?

38 minutes nigger

you're not ernest nigger

All the real Ernest said was that the team had to negotiate with miners to get funds which turned out to be the Voluntary Miner thing

thanks

UPDATE 2/26/2017: Add additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks"

Additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks":

When considering adding tokens to Bittrex exchange we look at the risks involved. Taking a snapshot of the Bittrex exchange Bitcoin wallet is a large disruptive undertaking that requires over 24 hours of preparation (Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are also suspended during this time) and should not be taken lightly.

Bitcoin "forks" will only be considered if they have strong industry-wide support, participation and consensus.

SELL

this is the last one shhhh ...Z some one on your fucking third world country will find you..SHHH.. and it will kill you mothe fucker...SHHHH just feel the knife entering in you fucking neck .....SHHH moher fucker it will kill you and you will still feel like you r predicting the future..... you will feel like its the first time its happening on your 400 times raped ass.... ill not go for rethh ill go for you...

sauce now nigger

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-Forks-and-Airdrops

IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

is there a way to short zcl?

A ONE LAST FUCK YOU TO OMEGAFAGGOT

Last chance to unload your bags before ZCL descends to earth core

That post is years old, and the update was 2017. It's not new, nor referencing zcl

I'm so happy everybody is going to lose their shit on this. Time to put this shitcoin down for good.

Dude the meds are for your own good

Wait shit, it says 2017 but I'm pretty sure I read that same page a week ago and it did not include that section.... is that a typo?

We still have 12 hours before the 24 hours starts, technically

It's not going to happen but we do

Actually yeah it's got to be a typo, how did an article written in October of 2017 get updated in February of 2017? Whoever is writing these FAQ articles is a fucking idiot

just changed to 2018

It's 2018 now

I can smell the desperation in some of these posts.

your welcome guys

and thank you to whoever shilled this at the absolute bottom .. thank you for my profits

sheeeit

>wrong its/it's
POO

wheres omegafaggot? dumping?????????????????????

He's gone forever, he'll come back with a different trip

Is BTC withdrawal on Bittrex not working for anyone else?

You just have none left

It's working fine u moron

ZCL deposit not working for me fwiw, I don't have btc on there

I don't know if anybody is still in this thread, but is anybody having trouble getting a deposit address for ZCL on bittrex?

im getting one

its working fine

twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/968352752542896129

GUYS IT'S OVER

HOLY FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING THEY ARE GOING TO SUPPORT THE FORK

Stuck on "Waiting for new address..." for me. Anyways saged I guess it's anecdotal

HOLY SHIT WOW FUCK AND WERE FUCKEN OFF

You should off yourself.

I really hate my life. This has taken a toll on me, user. I think I might actually do what you said and an hero. I’ve remortgaged my house, sold my car and asked money from friends and family and went all in at 1.9m sats.

I’m fucked

I hope this is larp little buddy, otherwise you really should remove yourself from the genetic pool

chill dude, BTCP is a great coin and has an excellent team behind, just don't panic sell okay?

Hodl please hodl