Has any other coin in history been shilled as hard as LINK?

Has any other coin in history been shilled as hard as LINK?

Bitcoin Core

Bazingacoin, confido ico, bitbean, ufr

ETH was shilled like this back then when it was a dollar now look where its at.

BTC and Bitconnect

>Bazingacoin
What even happened to that?

vechain

It is because of Sergey's mastery of Neuro Linguistic Programming that we have so many shills. He's quite literally got them under his spell. They say his gaze has mystical powers.

Somebody traced the founders IP and paid an unknown amount of Monero to have him slaughtered in front of his whole family.

fucking lol

>in history
USD

Kek, the BazingaCoin pajeet is actually a stinky linky. I traced his posts on Warosu.

Ripple on reddit when it pumped. Dear lord

I think you mean gold.

oldfag here, biz actually has a pretty good track record. they shilled eth and antshares early on, thats why im confident about link

Some people with say ETH or DGB or even Antshares but the truth is no, nothing has ever been shilled as much as LINK. The level of LINK shilling is unprecedented. That’s not for no good reason though. If you’re blessed enough to be here on biz at this moment in time and you haven’t bought any LINK you’ll be suicidal in a year. I’m so confident in LINK I’ll literally never sell what I have in cold storage.

Moria token, in the past month saw a thread about it almost daily it seemed.

I used to shill pic related pretty hard like 2-3 years ago.

>had one of the top 10 largest wallets
>i still did hueg airdrops to try to get attention.
>slowly realised the dev's were worthless stoners.
>sell everything but mint, get like 4btc and give it to wikileaks
>keep my mintcoin on mintpal and hodl with the hopes that the dev's get their shit together
>ragequit crypto for 3 years
>comeback to learn mintpal shat itself
>realise that wikileaks turned into a bunch of cucks.
>tfw i could have just deleted my coins and had the same net result
>if i'd just kept everything in offline wallets and decided to hodl for 3 years i would have... an amount of money that makes me sad to think about.

still if you want a scarce coin that most people wouldn't realise is scarce one of the largest wallets is literally wiped out.
but the devs are still cucked.

No it wasn't
Eth never had an army of bagholders brainwashed by pump and dump groups
Eth never had complete and utter cancerous new faggot trash spamming meme magic bullshit and using get scripts

sorry i forgot the pic

antshares (now NEO)

i actually do remember seeing that stupid fucking ant all over biz back around the first correction. no way biz could call another NEO tho

meme magic is real, my friend

>he still doubts

Was anyone here for the PIVX pump in early 2017?

>I think you mean gold.

Yep, first of the shitcoins. Little real utility, greatly overinflated pricing, regular P&D.

not even close. those were all 1 month pnds. link has been going strong for 6+ months.

it literally never was shilled like this even march 2017. i was here since then

I remember when I first came on Veeky Forums in march 2017 and didn't know about pajeet scammers and shit I saw literally everyone talking about ETH so I bought it. Worked out for me.

PIVX is the only one that came any close to being shilled as hard as Link.
ETH had almost no shilling

>PIVX is the only one that came any close to being shilled as hard as Link.
That was exciting to be a part of for me 'cause it was my first experience at making quick gains from daytrading. That's when crytpo really took off on biz and all the threads about working from home and dropshipping died

The last one that had this much shit on the board was that deep brain gang bullshit .

newfag detected

stfu oldfags dont sound like that. kys larp faggot

jealous newfag detected

not shilled, but neo used to have generals all the time, pre-rebrand too.

Espers. Look how that turned out.

ahh yes i remember pivx, then it was ripple kek