I shouldn't even be sharing this. You're welcome

Oh, also

Avoid: REQ, VEN, BTC, LTC, TRX, DGC, ADA, IOTA

Solid 2x's at least: ZRX, QSP, ETH

>Urbit Mah dude

This guy gets it

One last bump, I'll take a few q's before bed if there are any

why avoid req and ven??

REQ is a flaccid, extremely uninteresting concept that will be swallowed by bigger ideas. VEN is a video game and a complete laughing stock among serious investors

He is fuckin with u

Why avoid ADA? Also can Elastos 10x?

any quick 2x or 3x for someone starting with 500$ just trying to increase my stack?

How big is your stake? I can easily shill my stack and say I know best.
.3 Eth
.3 link
.3 omg
.1 neo

NEO - people have yet to realize a lot with Neo. 1) it is non divisble, meaning it will be more scarce by an order of magnitude. 2) right now LTC/ETH are what people buy alts with. Once they are able to go FIAT->NEO they will, because it has no fees(!) 3) it's about to come out on Robinhood and the people buying Litecoin will start buying Neo

IOLITE - one of the best ICOs right now, only at 2c for the private sale (50 eth minimum, I got in yesterday, public is march 10). Possibly the next chainlink desu.

If ELA drops to 50-60 again, scoop like 5 of em.

BCH will also be pumping hard over the next month, my guess is 5k. People will see it as a "reset button" when they realize that A) most early adopters switched over before BCH was even a thing (the block size debate has gone on for years) and B) merchants start actually using it for transactions

bcash lol

looking at it right now
wouldn't iOlite eliminate the need for oracles?

Failed attempt

Bch 30k in may

> (OP) (You)
>bcash lol

Theymos lol

I call it Bcash all the time btw, its still gonna flip soon though :p

> (You)
>looking at it right now
>wouldn't iOlite eliminate the need for oracles?

Not in the sense I think you mean. Oracles are just the middle-man, they only need to be secured and well-connected/fail proof, as well as reliable and predictable.

iOlite is about being able to write smart contracts in simple english. This is what your dad will use.

Is SDK wallet release going to cause significant pumping or are OMG holders having to wait all the way til POS?

how is it that different to MAN?

Oh, you mean BlockCAT, or MAN, or you're a fucking retard that hasn't done any research and think this is the first of its kind?

Oh... I wasn't trying to trigger people by calling it bcash, I just meant that I think it is an awful coin to have money in right now. It doesn't offer anything unique in the space and will eventually become irrelevant.

Funny though that you guys got triggered by me calling it bcash though, classic