Do you get enough fiber in your diet, Veeky Forums?

Do you get enough fiber in your diet, Veeky Forums?

I just ate an entire little ceasers pizza
kill me

Sure thing boss. 60-70 grams from natural sources and 10 grams supplement with bran against chronic constipation.
It always blows my mind that supposedly the average diet is less than 20 grams fiber. What the fuck is that? I get more than 20 just for breakfast... bowl of whole grain cereal, some soy flakes, walnuts, banana, some carrots and done. Other days I'll have a whole can of peas with tomato paste and onion for breakfast, that's 25 grams fiber in itself. It just seems impossible to eat less than 20 in a day unless your diet is literally toddler tier garbage

Yass I eat at least 3 portions of veggies and fruit each day

why would you do that to yourself

I pray 4 u nigga

At least it was a little pizza.

I eat muesli in the morning and like three fruits every day, is that enough?

she's a big girl

The shirt clearly states that she's a little girl. Are you autistic?

I can't eat foods with more than 3 grams or they ball up in my colon and block up my lower bowels. Then they have to suck them out with a hose through my esophagus. So no I'm fucked

Who is the vomit comit

Comet.

Comit
It is an ass steroid in the sky

Id clean her colon with my fiber if u kno wat I mean

for daddy

This my jam right here

i eat popcorn almost every day

shit's good. literally

Guess what. Most people eat dem meatz and plants are some small side dish.

Probably

But I use fentanyl IV every day so I'm usually constipated

That is quite literally not jam.

The Holy Trinity of Food
>FAT
>SUGAR
>SALT

I don't see Fiber up there, so no.

if she had a queening stool id eagerly sit under it

Did Veeky Forums seriously go full jew? Did the proverbial troll "gold accounts" come into fruition?

Some days I can get over 100g if I'm not careful. I don't like eating too much fiber but I can't help it :o

According to mfp, I get 32-35g most days. I find that taking a fiber supplement still helps, though.

>tfw you have to quickly dart down the laxative aisle to get fiber and hope no one sees