XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Distributed Network faster than all others
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Stellar forces the use of XLM as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Recent News:

- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- Jed McCaleb Stellar Interview: blockzero.show/c4e67558
- IBM Hyper/Stellar Ledger Docs: m.sendspace.com/filegroup/pqVijma24VktHispxf3CQORSvWRe0vZBt4gFduAA9dbZwGzGpzoLwA
- FairX Beta delayed April/May: twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800
- lumenauts.com/blog/transcript-of-stellar-s-meetup-with-gopax-and-mobius

Imminent Events:

- Ella Qiang speaking in South Korea 27 FEB
- Jed McCaleb speaking in (((Israel))) on 05 MAR

Big Things to Watch For:

- Stellar Deep Dive Interview w/ McCaleb - Coming Soon
- Official IBM news on their Hyper/Stellar Ledger plans
- Stripe BTC replacement announcement circa April
- FairX Beta - April/May

On FairX:

- FairX is NOT an exchange (i.e., like GDAX), SDEX is Stellar's exchange
- Instead, FairX is likely a bridging mechanism; a component of SDEX, designed to enable fiat -> crypto and crypto

pajeet shut the fuk up

Cons of Stellar:
- Giving it all away to pajeets

I've got 722 XLM, will I make it? The rest of my stack is in NEO (85% of it) which I'm keeping, a tiny bit of OMG (like 2), and the rest BCC, which I need to get rid of asap so I stop getting fucking JUSTed every damn day, once I'm in the green on BCC I may sell and buy more XLM (or instead, NEO)

XLM at a tasty discount, but if BTC keeps fucking everyone, and you want to take a risk, convert all BTC and wait to buy

Yeah, let me just sell all of my link and fun to buy some shitcoin that will be given away to a bunch of third world niggers for free.

Also, make sure not to forget about how this team of fucking idiots only talk about moons and lambos, their logo is a rocket ship for christ's sake. Can't believe people are stupid enough to fall for this garbage.

90% of the biz doesnt realize that this is ironically a troll trashing the absolute state of the retards buying LINK/FUN, et al. vaporware, such as:

Wrong, I'm calling you out for investing in trash. Fuck off to reddit you cocksucker, stellar is their coin.

Got this whole document for download?

Sold my $1500 of stellar today, first time ever I sold at a loss (wasn't a huge loss but lost $150). Just couldn't take this shit coin anymore, especially when they themselves emphasis they don't give af about money just doing it (for the tech and for blockchain) like I can't believe I fell for this stupid meme coin.

The money is sitting in ether till I can find somewhere else to put it, prob ven or wtc.

fuck stellar

i have exactly 2000 XLM b/c there's a good chance it could do something by EOY

if nothing else, it's a safe long term hodl. it's likely to be around for a long time, and could benefit very nicely from inflation. nothing wrong at all abt XLM

just took caps of the interesting stuff, i checked the mirror and its down

here is the central banks they have but have not been announced yet

I have 10,000 xlm that i'm about to sell. I know we're in a bear market, but the fundamentals of xlm will prevent it from ever "mooning." There are too many coins in existance.

I may just wait for fairx and sell on the hype.

>calling XLM shitcoin
>only owns FUN and LINK

wew lad, guess you're worse than the normies who actually believe XLM is being given to niggers tomorrow

you do realize giving niggers XLM is basically the same as burning those coins. niggers. i repeat niggers. do you think some Sudanese spear chucker can login to an exchange and execute a sell order? 60 IQ. niggers. i repeat niggers. do you think a Somali pirate can pass the KYC to even get on an exchange to execute a sell order? niggers. i repeat niggers. 60 IQ. those are burnt coins much like their charcoal black skin. the absolute state of biz

They aren't giving niggers shit

the official sjw coin

wow youll be hanging from a tree next month dude

>member a month ago about the Roadmap?
It was fucking nothing

over a couple of months we'll discussing if we ever remember the roadmap, FairX and IBM

Planning to move to Africa for free stellar. You guys are retarded if you don't too

You realize that the ceiling can still be what Ripple ATH was and that's still a great profit