So did you learn anything from reading so many books?

So did you learn anything from reading so many books?

no

i didn't either desu

I'm getting to be pretty savvy at social etiquette in 19th century Russia.

I can't rant like a mother fucker now because of it. Which is pretty fucking great. I did the same back in the day but now it's more refined. I'm certainly not speaking objective truth but I'm a goddamn artist. I don't have time for that shit. I just need to make this life more interesting than it was before.

*can

Can't name any specific changes but I feel smarter overall. The biggest boost in intellectual performance was felt whilst reading Joyces Ulysses

I feel the same. Reading a lot has only really increased my arguing/ranting skills. It's also made my moral and aesthetic convictions stronger so I have more to argue about.

too much

Define "books"

I've learned the one thing everyone should learn at one point or another. Everything you do is meaningless and even if your work succeeds it will only make you feel things before your death, in your death your work will live on or die with you, if your work lives on, some guy or girl tens or hundreds of years later will read your work. They will then write their own work feeling inspired by your work and a few other peoples works, then they will live knowing they did this, and the cycle will continue. You will find that your life is one cycle in a cycle of many. Whether you fail or succeed in life is really just a matter of whether or not you influence someone in the future generation to do something, but of course you won't be alive to know.

I'm going to read Ulysses soon, do you actually learn something from it or is it just as Dubliners?

Yeah, but it didn't help.

I learnt that knowledge is a spook.

i learned that i should read less

dumb frogpotser

how to look down on frogposters

yes

As I said before, self awareness is a wonderful thing. I know what all you fuckers are thinking and what to do to piss you off and make you feel bad. I always try to be different, but I always end up copying someone else. I try to be a mixture of different things and styles but when I step out of myself I end up looking like others or others THINK I am copying. One big fucking problem Is people telling me what to fuckin do, think, say, act, and everything else. Ill do what you say IF I feel like it. But people (I.E. parents, cops, God, teachers) telling me what to [arrow points to do, think, say, act, and everything else] just makes me not want to fucking do it! thats why my fucking name is REB!!! no one is worthy of shit unless I say they are, I feel like GOD and I wish I was, having everyone being OFFICIALLY lower than me. I already know that I am higher than almost anymore in the fucking welt in terms of universal Intelligence and where we stand in the universe compared to the rest of the UNIV. and if you think I dont know what Im talking about then you can just "ßUCK DICH" and saugen mein Hund! Isnt america supposed to be the land of the free?

How come, If im free, I cant deprive a stupid fucking dumbshit from his possessions If he leaves then sitting in the front seat of his fucking van out in plain sight and in the middle fucking nowhere on a Fri fucking day night. NATURAL SELECTION. fucker should be shot. same thing with all those rich snotty toadies at my school. fuckers think they are higher than me and everyone else with all their $ just because they were born into it? Ich denk NEIN. BTW, "sorry" is just a word. it doesnt mean SHIT to me. everyone should be put to a test. an ULTIMATE DOOM test, see who can survive in an environtment using only smarts and military skills. put them in a doom world. no authority, no refuge, no BS copout excuses. If you cant figure out the area of a triangle or what "cation" means, you die! if you cant take down a demon w/ a chainsaw or kill a hell prince w/ a shotgun, you die! fucking snotty rich fuckheads [Censored by J.C.Sheriff Office] who rely on others or on sympathy or $ to get them through life should be put to this challenge. plus it would get rid of all the fat, retarded, crippled, stupid, dumb, ignorant, worthless people of this world. no one is worthy of this planet only me and who ever I choose. there is just no respect for anything higher than your fucking boss or parent. everyone should be shot out into space and only the people I saw should be left behind.

Yes, that Kafka a qt