Cashier showing interest or just being polite?

Was at the store waiting in line. Notice this busty cashier who glanced over at me while helping another customer. Once it was my turn she acted kinda cutesy and smiled a bunch. Even moved her head side to side to the store music.

Cutesy behavior isn't normal if the chick doesn't like you right?

t. Guy who hasn't had a real life gf

she wants your essence

never give them your bodily fluids

did you have blockfolio open?

this is an important question

This happens all the time when i flex a cep.

Ask her for bob and vagene pics.

trying to sperg ur sperg. Stay virgin till 30, or get gay.

Do you think you could get a fart sample from her? I might have a work opportunity for her.

Lol no but i was dressed business casual. Hmm now idk if shes attracted since she could just be a gold digger.

I take it back, sounds like autism

I take it back again, it is you with the autism

All you know is that she isnt totally disgusted by you. The behavior you are describing def isnt typical but there will be some girls that just act like that by default.

I would go back and test it. You can try a gold approach if you dont mind never going to the store again when shit turns awkward. Ideally bring a wingman but make sure he is uglier than you. Make it seem like you and you buddy are just passing through but try and force an interfaction with her. From that you should be able to judge if anything is there.

I got a chick number before a long time ago in a similar situation to you. It was a skateboarding store that I frequented very often (2-4x a month).
So a relationship developed over a period of time. I wouldnt waste time doing that unless you already are gonna be in the store tho.

Its possible that you can pull a chick with a cold approach having never seen her before. At that point its a number games and will be rng based on your looks / the girls preference.

If your reputation is decent its much easier to pick up girls that you are around frequently. Like if you go to school or have a job. Picking up random chicks is tougher. If you have a shit reputation it might actually be easier to pickup randos. GL

she want your cummies dummie

What kind of penis does she have?

I don't frequent the store much. Have been there like 2 times in the last year alone.

There is one big problem though, there's another girl there that I find cute who acts more proper but has a bit more of a personality like me and said stuff you wouldn't expect from a cashier (maybe cause we're around the same age range). If I ask the recent one I'm pretty much screwed trying to ask out the other better quality girl.

Advice on tthe predicament besides asking each out (if I fail with one) when the other isnt around lmao.

Veeky Forums - Business and Finance

Yeah by similar I mean that she acted how you are describing when I first went there. Had I not just happpened to be going back often cuz my HS friend wanted to I would of never known if there was anything there.

I don't have a solution to your 2 girl scenario. It's hard when you are dealing with people you dont know. If you were in highschool or somehting you could just asked the girls friends what they thought about you ahead of time.

You might want to do some googling for pickup artist type dudes that are cold approaching girls because I'm not the most experienced there. Maybe some lurkers here know.

In my experience its easy to leep to a girls friends after a breakup though. It's possible being with the easier girl for a while will increase your odds with the better 1. If it was me and I hadn't had much experience I would just take the easier girl, assuming shes reasnably good looking ect. You really don't know how they will act when you are chilling. It's possible the girl your think is worse could be better + easier.

You prob need to get comfortable with chicks a bit also if you ahvent had much experience. Make sure you don't value them too highly.

A lot of info about this on the web though. You could get much better advice going on theredpill or reading some books.

I'm pretty sure the do/k/ument has an extensive section on seduction. Probably better than anything on reddit.

probably right. I only browse biz, g, and x. listen to this dude op

Where can i find it

I think the section is actually titled seduction and it's in the mega folder part iirc.