2 million coin premine, over double the current circulating supply...

>2 million coin premine, over double the current circulating supply, that developers have instant access to and can dump on the market to manipulate it however they want
>only on one exchange because nobody wants to host this piece of garbage
>all minable coins not named Bitcoin are trash and never go anywhere
>miners just dying to dump their bags on you
>only about 5 people even hold this coin, all of them early miners who mined this coin to death, even worse ratio than hodlers of TRTL
>dead community, reddit dead, chatroom dead, nobody buying this scam anymore
>fired their community manager because they couldn't pay her a livable wage
>no developer profile section, want to remain anonymous so they don't get lynched by those pointing out their scam
>faggot keeps posting the Dero logo but its obscured just like how this entire coin's history is nothing more but a Monero fork
>pretty much copied the source code of Enigma, a coin that does everything Dero does but better in every single way
>logo is generic nonsense that can't even be put into memes, stole the keyhole design from Ambrosus
>nobody on the dev team even speaks proper English
>people want you to stop talking about this because they're ashamed that they wasting months of hashing power on a project that will never go anywhere and a coin that will always be at a sub-1 million dollar marketcap

Is DERO the very definition of a pajeet altcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

garbage coin

pajeets gon pajoot

Bump

This thread should be stickied so that other Veeky Forums posters don't fall for this scam.

Seriously it's so funny that somebody would fall for this when there's Enigma, the most legit project out there.

Bump again

Pretty much this. Dero is literally a watered-down Enigma. They stole most of its source code, so the Dero dev team will be in legal trouble soon and all of their assets will be liquidated. Anyone who owns this coin will also receive a legal notice of forfeiture.

Don't invest in this scam.

Bump

Unless the discord group decided their obscured logo posting didnt work and switched to reverse psychology shilling, i am waiting for the dero shillers to come and defend this.

Theyre unusually quiet right now, and i expect them any time soon.

Unless they think this is good so they can mine more and have more time to reach their delusional x100, in which case, pic related

Bump

Here's a link to their terrible discord group: discord gg/BG26Bq

I got it from the slack chat

Their 40 discord members have been shill spamming Dero threads on Veeky Forums nonstop for the past 3 weeks now. I've never seen a group so deluded in my life.

Derocucks BTFO

Because people who don't browse Veeky Forums regularly tend to do a coordinated FUD against one coin while trying to promote a competitor (Enigma); it's probably one of two things:

1. They want to kill the coin

Or

2. They want to decrease the hashrate of the mining pools.

Currently it's at like 6 MH/s or something and is the third most profitable coin to mine along with TRTL. So it's most likely the second.

Their team is responsive, although it seems like it's literally one person, and they didnt fire anyone. Once they actually do get smart contracts on the thing, then it'll actually be a working product.

The 2 Mill premine valued at $1 million approximately is a small fraction of a typical ICO allocation to a team so it's not a huge deal.

The FUDders are saying it's copy pasted code from Enigma. This is a blatant lie because DERO is a Monero fork, Enigma is not. DERO is actually copy pasted from Monero at the moment.

It just scared Enigma investors because it's a competitor. It also is profitable for miners. Simple as that.

>2 million coin premine, over double the current circulating supply, that developers have instant access to and can dump on the market to manipulate it however they want

Most of tokens have far more than that. Anyway, that premine could have lots of use, like submiting to new exchanges, development costs...

>only on one exchange because nobody wants to host this piece of garbage

A two months coin. What do you expect? There was no ICO to take money from investors.

>all minable coins not named Bitcoin are trash and never go anywhere

That is the most pathetic thing I've read. You totally lost me here.

>miners just dying to dump their bags on you
False

>only about 5 people even hold this coin, all of them early miners who mined this coin to death, even worse ratio than hodlers of TRTL

False

>dead community, reddit dead, chatroom dead, nobody buying this scam anymore

The communities are small. But partially true.

>fired their community manager because they couldn't pay her a livable wage
The community manager has returned.

>no developer profile section, want to remain anonymous so they don't get lynched by those pointing out their scam
Most of developers of privacy related coins hide themselves. Some from XMR had trouble in the past.

>faggot keeps posting the Dero logo but its obscured just like how this entire coin's history is nothing more but a Monero fork

Shitty meme shill fags. Just ignore.

>pretty much copied the source code of Enigma, a coin that does everything Dero does but better in every single way
Enigma is not mineable, neither based on CryptoNote.

>logo is generic nonsense that can't even be put into memes, stole the keyhole design from Ambrosus

The logo is really a big shit

Never seen or heard of this, but seeing threads start with this level of negativity probably means this coin is going places fast. Thanks for the tip.

yeah exactly
there are hundreds of miners with full bags but can't dump on you yet because no volume and exchange wallets broken due to shitty dero code

so they deployed the faggy discord to warm up /biztards to dump on then

are you stupid?
/bizfud means gains
how worked that out with jibrel?
stupid idiot
/biz is dead since autumn, only the pajeets stayed to rape the newfags

Man you're firing me up hard on this, I'm getting all wet and ready!

then go ahead
idk
rest of you tards:
buy sumo, be rich
that simple
/thread

The fuck is sumo even

not gonna shill you fucktard
just use ur hentaimachine to search it
but you only buy the horseshit from the lowkeyshills here, stay poor nigger

Careful with SUMO. The supply will increase fast in the next two years with their "Camel" block reward type.

God damn, you conducted this thread so perfectly I'm almost beginning to think you were purposefully SHILLING this dero thing. Now I'm almost skeptical...

Their block reward progression graphic.

Wow, I just went to the Dero discord. They literally have been talking about spamming Veeky Forums with memes for the past hour. Absolutely pathetic.

>Most of tokens have far more than that. Anyway, that premine could have lots of use, like submiting to new exchanges, development costs...
A good coin doesn't need to pay money to get on good exchanges. Most exchanges will list them for free if they actually have any use, which Dero clearly does not.

>A two months coin. What do you expect? There was no ICO to take money from investors.
No ICO because they couldn't pass KYC standards.

>That is the most pathetic thing I've read. You totally lost me here.
Name me three coins not named bitcoin that had mining that increased 100x in value.

>The communities are small.
And that's where they'll stay.

>The community manager has returned.
Only because she couldn't get a job elsewhere. Pathetic.

>Most of developers of privacy related coins hide themselves.
Wrong.

>Enigma is not mineable
Which is why Enigma is superior

Derocucks on suicidewatch

this
the amount of premined coins made me NOPE quicker than pajeet tier icos like AXP

That's one reason why I am mining Sumo.

Mining that and Monero.

Hoping that this Monero forks does well. The tech looks decent and they developers have hit their deadlines (wish I could say the same for my personal projects).

My only cocern is the lack of marketing from the dev team. Hoping it'll get onto a larger exchange (Kucoin or Binance) by EOY 2018.

Lmfao sage this is too brutal

I know, right? Dero is months behind its own road map. It's pathetic.

Bump so derocucks see their delusions for what they really are

Im just going to link this thread every time i see a faggy obscured lock logo thread on biz

Pretty much this. Derocucks are the worst.

>A good coin doesn't need to pay money to get on good exchanges. Most exchanges will list them for free if they actually have any use, which Dero clearly does not.
Takes time to gain volume. And the coin is not fully developed yet.

>No ICO because they couldn't pass KYC standards.
No ICO because it's MINEABLE, damn.

>Name me three coins not named bitcoin that had mining that increased 100x in value.
The list is long. Let's start just with ETH, XMR, SIA, DASH, BURST...

>And that's where they'll stay.
Or not.

>Only because she couldn't get a job elsewhere. Pathetic.
Funny.

>Wrong.
No. It's right. But many scams hide themselves too, I must admit.

>Which is why Enigma is superior
Not mineable, so it's superior. Genius.

>Takes time to gain volume. And the coin is not fully developed yet.
That is no excuse. A lot of coins that start on their first exchange get $1+ million right out of the gate. This coin is barely pulling in $1,000 per day. Absolutely pathetic.

>No ICO because it's MINEABLE, damn.
There have been tons of ICOs that have mineable coins. Just research it you lazy cuck.

Oh, wait, you're probably a Derocuck yourself. Why do I even bother...

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

>That is no excuse. A lot of coins that start on their first exchange get $1+ million right out of the gate. This coin is barely pulling in $1,000 per day. Absolutely pathetic.
Easy to start in big exchanges after fat investments from ICOs and marketing campaigns.

>There have been tons of ICOs that have mineable coins. Just research it you lazy cuck.
I don't fucking care. Interesting projects don't need ICOs.

>Oh, wait, you're probably a Derocuck yourself. Why do I even bother...
Hah. Derolet. In two years I will wave for you from moon, derolet.

And stop lying, imbecile pajeet.

Premined coins are done. Every idiot minor jusf wants to sit on their "stack" not realising that no adoption = no coin

Enjoy. The next two years will be the best for mining it. But possibly bad for who bought in exchanges on ATH.

>Easy to start in big exchanges after fat investments from ICOs and marketing campaigns.
Which is what a coin needs to be successful: Money and Marketing, neither of which this coin has any plans for...ever.

>I don't fucking care. Interesting projects don't need ICOs.
You call an Enigma clone interesting? HAHAHAHA

>Hah. Derolet. In two years I will wave for you from moon, derolet.
The only moon you're going to be waving from is a moon that crash into earth and is now underground.

This and this. Miners are the only ones that will make any sort of profit off of this coin. Dero is going nowhere fast. Not even releasing smart contracts and a mainet will get this thing about a $1 million marketcap Eo2020.

bump to let the truth be realized

>Enigma clone

That's what it is. Enigma does everything Dero does, but better. Plus, Enigma's marketcap is literally 200x what Dero's is.

Of course it does. Dero development still has a long way ahead.

Yeah a long way into the dumpster. This thing will lucky to be worth $1 by 2025.

>Name me three coins not named bitcoin that had mining that increased 100x in value.
Monero, Ethereum, and ZCash? The biggest coin besides BTC has mining lol retard

what a terrible coin

this

ahahaha

Far more accurate thread here

>A good coin doesn't need to pay money to get on good exchanges. Most exchanges will list them for free if they actually have any use, which Dero clearly does not.

Stoks cost 1 BTC, Cryptopia cost 15 BTC, and Binance 40 BTC to be listed...

Dero was launched 3 mounths ago, you dumb fuck.

just stop man, we don't want your dero bags

You fool, it's like ETH under $1...

You should learn to read C++ and Go.

>ETH under $1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's like buying xrp at $0.005 early-2017
uh huh sure, kek

I know right, the state of Derocucks

hahaha holy shit
how heavy are your bags LMAO

Bought XRP at 0.20 sell it a $2... it was a good deal.

You think Dero will even go over a single dollar?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

He already did in January.

Yeah, when the total supply was 1/10th its current supply. As more mining goes on, the coin value will decrease more and more. This is basic math for people with average intelligence, sorry you can't understand this.....

Sorry you can't understand a 99% ICO are in infancy stage and they don't have more than a wallet gui and shiny website, but lack of good devs.

Look lux not even privacy coin more than $30, Enigma coded by kids in Javascript and Python...

Lux is at 12.44 right now.......

I'm mining this. My target is 1k coins. Premined coins are locked AFAIK.

Yeah, "locked", ahaha.....

>>>
like they said about BLUE ethereum i bought it at 10 cents

Someone is FUD'ing on /biz -> time to buy

And now it's at 31 cents.

Congrats on your 3x!

>Plus, Enigma's marketcap is literally 200x what Dero's is

What kind of FUD is this? That just translates to 200x potential... Is this a stealth shiller? Wtf is going on? Fuck I'm almost interested in this project now... Is this some next level psychological marketing shit?

It's Genesis block, height : 1, no one touched it for now.