Tell me how she fucking does it

Surely there are some among us who can put our heads together and figure this shit out.

Witchcraft?
Devil worship?
Genetic defect?
Digestive disease?
Tapeworm?

How does she do it?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qN8ugx7EIY
youtube.com/watch?v=psOeKb9PyF8Her
youtube.com/watch?v=d33jyIRnfgU
hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/JonathanCheng.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa
youtube.com/watch?v=RcUbu9TBqWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

intermittent fasting.

induced vomiting and exercise

>Likely
Shes bulimic.

>Not as likely
Inefficiency when absorbing nutrients.

She makes a video every day though. She can eat over 10000cal in one go. Why isn't she fat?

I like Showry better.

youtu.be/6qN8ugx7EIY

Bulemia doesn't stop calorie absorption in the stomach, she'd still be gaining weight

she might have cystic fibrosis

those people never gain weight and eat a shit load

oh then hm.... shes puking it. or she films weeks worth of videos in a few days maybe?

Perhaps she had an elective surgery to redirect her esophagus lead out a hole in her back rather than her stomach.

how stupid are you?

maybe she exercises alot?

youtube.com/watch?v=psOeKb9PyF8Her stomach can expand really big and she doesn't absorb all of the nutrients. In one of her latest updates, her doctor said she was perfectly healthy and she actually lost some weight.

god shes almost fucking underweight by the looks of her arms....

suppose she had some kind of bypass surgery. Maybe from some defect she had as a child that requird it.

Wouldn't she be running to the toilet fairly fast after eating? She sits in front of her computer for 1.5-3 hours eating.

It's been a thing on Japanese/Korean tv for 10-ish years now. Most of these girls usually have that one disorder where they literally absorb almost no calories, so they mostly just shit it all out.

She loves America so much. I'm pretty sure if she ever went to a state fair, like in North Carolina or Texas, she would apply for citizenship immediately.

stoma? with a giant bag?

>calorie absorption
>stomach
did you not take high school biology?

>hurrrrrr im white therefore the human race should have been born exactly as I are

No one race is the same as the other. They're all born with some ability(ies) the other wasn't born with. They all have some gift the other wasn't born with. Some are smart thinkers. Some are extremely athletic. Some are exceedingly brave. Some can eat more than every other race combined and still maintain their physique.

Welcome to humandom.

There's no noticeable time lapse.

For all we know, it takes her an entire week to eat all that shit.

Meanwhile, there's a room in her place with a camera on a tripod pointed/focused on the same exact spot, most likely with an indicator or a marking under that table that let's her know where she's in the center.

How little about eating disorders do you know? Bulimics are more often than not overweight. There are those with anorexia, that are of the binge/purge subtype - they would be underweight. Digestion begins in the stomach, throwing up after eating doesnt always rid the stomach of all the food nor magically prevent calorie absorption from that which was already digested.

>man makes simple assumption
>LOLOL DID U NOT GO 2 GR8D SKOOL user KEK
>reaction image

That's enough.

Guys, why are we fighting when we should be enjoying watching QT asain girls eating.

she and her twin sister film these clips together over a day.

>an assumption
nigga, dont be mad cause youre a fucking dumbass who doesnt know shit about the human digestive system.

#makeamericagreat

There are many videos of her eating at events and around other people:

youtube.com/watch?v=d33jyIRnfgU

She posts vids daily tho

Technically, carbohydrate digestion begins in the mouth. Bullimia never prevents full absorption, but substantially reduces it, especially when done immediately.

-former purger, now better

She does these in mukbang style. The ones that are subtitled and edited are done by her American stalker. She has plenty of the full 2-3 hour mukbang vids on her YT

>tripod
The stomach doesn't absorb nutrients. And bulimic people typically purge until nothing but stomach acid is coming out, hence the fucked up teeth.

>No one race is the same as the other. They're all born with some ability(ies) the other wasn't born with. They all have some gift the other wasn't born with

This isn't one of your shitty mmorpgs, user. The differences are small and few.

>so they mostly just shit it all out.

The average human stomach has a max capacity of 4 liters or so. Where does all that food go - she ain't shitting it out as she eats you know.

>hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/JonathanCheng.shtml

I wasn't even the guy who posted the first time.
But feel free to get mad.
>global rule 3

Kill yourself.

It takes her up to 3 hours to eat these meals sometimes. She'd have to get up like every 20 minutes to purge

See

She's puking it out, it's not rocket science. /thread

this is my dream

i want to eat all the burgers without getting fat

How does Veeky Forums feel about mukbang videos?

I hate that I want to believe this. She seems so innocent and cheerful, it's hard to imagine her making herself puke. I just wish I could eat that much and not get fat, I love food so much.

They don't digest anything, they shit frequently and often times shit out whole lumps of unprocessed food

disgusting hobby desu she;d be better off cutting my dick off and eating it baked at 350 for 35 minutes

I feel like these Koreans have taken plastic surgery too far and they will never stop being 3DPD.

It's impossible to eat that much food at not gain weight. Even if you believe that she was exercising constantly, she'd be built like a brick wall with the amount she's eating.

Vomiting is the only answer.

Gotta wonder if she even enjoys eating anymore if it's her job.

Has she ever done one of these with keto meals? Bet it'd knock her ass out.

>I hate that I want to believe this. She seems so innocent and cheerful...

Right, did you know that sharing your spouse only makes you a better person?

I can understand that people can eat this much, but my question is why do they? Surely this can't be healthy, even without the weight gain.

Money

Builma: it's what's for dinner (again)

google ashley finch you fucking retard

how else would somebody be alive like that in cachexic state for nine years?

why are you all so fucking silly?

I can't imagine that she actually fully digests those huge portions, most of those calories just go in one end and out the other. Especially since she's basically training her system to push the shit through as fast as possible and not linger for digestion because there's a whole lot more coming. It's not so strange when you think that she's only actually absorbing 20% of the calories she eats, and she never eats except when she recording.

The problem with you fatfucks is that you're eating kinda-big meals 3 times a day when you should be feasting once a day and absolutely nothing the rest of the time.

>google ashley finch
Jesus fuck. Is she still alive?

google what the small intestine does you dumbo

she's as alive as ever and still tormenting her keepers

i was watching random korean mukbang videos and i noticed they have one thing in common. they always put melted cheese on almost all the hot dishes they make.

is this the equivalent to americans putting ranch on everything?

All her videos are cut and edited. She takes a bite and spits out the food. That's why there's a cut every second

I thought she stated there was some weird medical thing with her stomach?

You're retarded.

She must take some massive, anus splitting shots, sweat pouring off her, short quick pants of air, grunts and yelps as She tries to push a turd the size of a toddler out of her ass. She should film those videos.

Aggressive, late-stage tapeworm, 8 inches in diameter, woven all around her spinal column.

Doesn't she do streams?

If she's anything like my girlfriend, she just shits it out immediately.

if races aren't mmo classes why are black people barbarians?

Yeah this would be an interesting and unique direction for the channel t b h

If she's anything like your girlfriend, she also doesn't exist

Bet she took the sexiest dump after that

I'd watch it.

I didn't.

Explain it if you know so much.

her stomach is abnormally elastic. she's a genetic clusterfuck made for competitive eating

user I went to a religious school, they didn't teach biology.
Funny enough I was taught how to code for three years tho

Maybe she has a nurse pump her stomach after it?

You literally have the option to look this up at your fingertips

the craziest thing is she's taking the smallest bites. I can rape 4 big macs easy because I eat them in 4-5 bites.

She's easily foregoing the 20min 'full' timespan and continuing

Super size me dude must feel real stupid now

>americans

USA! USA!

>Tell me how she fucking does it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa

I know it's hard to think of your QT waifu going in the bathroom and puking her guts out after these cute cute cute cute CUTE videos but that's exactly what she does.

It takes a little while to absorb 18 big macs. She throws them up before the majority of it is digested.

You know, this isn't such a far fetched idea since "she" would make quite a good amount of money in the process.

read the thread you tool

there's no way she would be able to do that for so many years without it taking a serious toll on her appearance

>inb4 b-but japanese uguu barbie elf cosmetics photo editing software
no

you forgot to mention she strips down completely naked on the toilet. Sometimes she even falls to her hands and knees in the bathroom floor from effort

>that's never happened to me at all

She's wearing a lot of make-up, and her appearance isn't the greatest anyway.

>there's no way she would be able to do that for so many years without it taking a serious toll on her appearance

How so?
She simply has to make sure she keeps down enough food to be properly nourished.

You've heard of "functioning alcoholics", right? She's a functioning bulimic.

there's no way she's a mia ghoul beneath 7 layers of makeup. heavy usage of cosmetics will also cost ones skin

I think he's referring more to the teeth erosion.

i'm referring to teeth, hair and skin. there may also be esophageal erosion. is a rather extreme example of the physical degradation eating disorders cause

she pukes between the jumpcuts.

MMMMM!!~
OISHII!!!!!~~~

Skin and hair would be unaffected assuming she keeps down enough food to remain nourished.

Tooth erosion might be an issue, but it's entirely possible she deals with that by brushing immediately after purging.

Never seen any of those videos. But, I think part of that may have been post-War (okay, technically a cease-fire) Korea having to rely a lot on processed American food and being poor. Adding a slice of American cheese to a bowl of soup can make it creamy and more filling.

Like with Hawaiians having trouble getting meat through in WWII and now they love Spam. Or anything Filipinos do.

>somehow manages to cram down 14 Pounds/6.3 kg of mac and cheese
>BULIMIA MAN IT ANSWERS EVERYTHING

I don't fucking know how she does it but after watching her eat youtube.com/watch?v=RcUbu9TBqWs all the while the ice cream was melting, I'm convinced there's either some sort of devil pact so she can eat forever, or

OMG I don't think I could have finished one bowl in an entire day.

>brushing immediately after purging
That would actually make the tooth erosion worse. The acid would soften the enamal and the brush would remove some. Rinsing with water would work better.

This

We talked about it in an /sp/ thread.

She has some kind of super rare digestive disorder where her intestines don't properly absorb nutrients. She also has a stomach that's more elastic than the average human's.

If you eat that much food in one go your body is not able to properly digest it all.

Comebine that with intermittent fasting and excercise and maybe puking it out.

Also her metabolism plays a role.