What do you cu/ck/s think about fireball?

What do you cu/ck/s think about fireball?

Is it a meme or actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its great if youre just messing around with some friends and not looking to get seriously drunk. pairs well with shiner bock

Jack Fire is way better at the same idea.

its good only if youre an abo

Fireball + Cream Soda

To make their panties drop

You won't get drunk from a bottle.
Get new amsterdam or something else triple D'd and you'll be fine.

I killed a liter of that shit with a far girl and smoked some pot

Had the most aggro sex ever.

Baby's drink for babies who think they're grownups.

you must weigh 500lbs and be a chronic alcoholic if you don't get drunk off of a bottle of this shit

How's being 15?

No this my belly, seated. 140lbs

The most disgusting belly ever/10

Veeky Forums is so easily triggered it's hilarious

Cool meth sores bro

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
Thanks.

its not real whiskey its a blended liquor, it is of fairly low quality and prestige.

it's disgusting and if you enjoy it kill yourself because you are probably a 22 year old skank.

created by the CIA to continue the destruction of the middle class.

>no apology
You take it back you bastard.

It's good for getting sloots wasted

I once drank two of these in one night. I don't hold my alcohol too well so I ended up getting completely wasted and went on a shitposting rampage. The next day I woke up and I had the most awful hangover I've ever experienced. All I could taste was cinnamon flavored vomit. I felt my body going cold, I thought I was dying. I can't drink it without triggering my gag reflex anymore.

I don't drink for the taste.

>its another losers on Veeky Forums pretend to be above anyone thread

hows your disability cheques going these days social parasites?

Great mate, what about you?

It's shit

Imagine skittles vodka but with red hots. Shit's dire.

fireball "cinnamon" "whiskey"

any cinnamon flavoured alcohol is great

Yeah and the carbonation with cause them to burp and fart while you're sexing them up.

Fireball is fantastic if you're a 19 year old girl who can't afford proper booze and can't handle drinking something that tastes like alcohol.

Otherwise, avoid.

What do you recommend as an alternative cinnamon alcohol?

Disgusting. Tastes like if Big Red was a drink.

Literally anything else.

Singe tequila

that's my fetish

*BRAAAAAAPPPPPPffftt!!!!!!*

>Well user, can you taste the cinnamon? *teeheehee*

Drink this. I prefer it with just some ice, but it's also good with lemonade.

No one actually likes it dumbass

The only reason people drink it is because it's relatively high proof and goes down easy without a chaser and is cheap; plus easy to do back to back.

great for getting little girls blackout wasted
for self drinking? no thanks

Big Red is a drink in Texas you faggot

he was good in that sausage party movie

This shit used to be 12 dollars at my walmart 2 years ago, now its 21. Can't afford dat no mo.

Can you guys help a drinking noob out? I don't know much about alcohol at all. What should I look for when buying a bottle? I've only ever drank in groups but it was usually the same drinks.

Meh it's not bad the same company just released a tequila with the same concept. Hard alcohol with a flavorful kick to ease people to it. I like it great for margaritas because the agave nectar is already in it.

I'm laffin

So what the fuck do you mix with gin? Tried canada dry, and it wasn't doing it for me. A bit of pepsi with real sugar helped it a bit, but it still tasted a bit off.

my father is a fucking alcoholic and he wont even drink fireball because it makes him a mean drunk and he drinks 24 fucking 7

>So what the fuck do you mix with gin?

Add some triple sec and lemom juice and serve w/ ice, it's GOAT

Tonic water and a lime wedge is the usual.

Drinking beafeatter if that means anything. It's almost criminal how easy it goes down. Was a very interesting mouthfeel.

I make hibiscus tea.
Sometimes I use lemonaid
Depends on the gin though. Some gins have a high citrus note, some cucumber, and other herbs

Does it usually pair well with Tea? I have some green oolong tea.

I haven't tried it, all my experience with gin has been with bottom shelf garbage. I need to pick up a bottle of it expand my horizons I guess.

Well I am also a light drinker, so picking up stuff thats 20$ for a fifth isn't too bad. Though, I am getting better at holding my liqour as I drink more.I was actually looking at picking up more liquers, like expanding my collection with a coffee and honey liquer.

too much fucking sugar, you 13 year old

thats a massive hangover after about 30 minutes of drinking

Not really, hibiscus is just fruity and hearbal if anything try this:
2 parts Beefeater Gin
2 parts brewed and chilled Earl Grey Tea
Squeeze of lemon juice
Spoonful of sugar

Wouldn't you add the sugar to the tea, then chill it to make sure the sugar is fully dissolved? Or does alcohol aid in dissolving sugar?

This. Behold the product of children not being taught about Alcohol. Fireball whiskey.

Liquors are just like any food. You need balance. Fireball is pure sugar, and idiots then dump it in Ginger Ale or other sodas and turn it into liquid diabetes.

Instant hangover, and pure fatty fatness over the long term.

I found adding it later to the shaker makes it better rather than adding it to the tea warm. Not sure why but hay if you want to try it that way feel free. I also think clover honey is a good su

I put it in my coffee, or make hot toddies out of it.
Overpoweringly sweet by itself. It was okay when I was a teenager and trying to get adjusted to the taste of alcohol. Can't stand it straight anymore.

bailey's vanilla cinnamon, if you are going to drink a dessert, drink an actual dessert that tastes good.

It's a great way for girls to drink whiskey.

a good quality tonic water, maybe even a flavored one, like this

I mean, its alright. it's probably the least burning alcohol I have ever had even though its 47% abv.

>he wont even drink fireball because it makes him a mean drunk
no it doesn't. he's a retard if he thinks there's something special about fireball that makes him worse than slightly watered down whiskey would.

I don't like cinnamon toothpaste, big red gum or fireball jawbreaker things.
It's gross. All that shit smells like old man breath

Sorority girl drink. It's the only liquor they like because it's disgustingly sweet.

That's such stupid ass thinking. Alcohol is alcohol. You don't get "mean fat" if you eat only candy, or "crying fat" if you eat only fried food.

>Is it a meme or actually good?
Is "meme" interchangeable with "bad" nowadays?
Or are you just a millennial fuckwit?

This is my reason for hating fireball also.

>cu/ck/s
>meme
They're going to rip you apart when you get to High School, son.

Fireball is the only liqueur that has made me throw up every single time I've tocuhed it. One time I just took a shot or two then it all came up 10 minutes later. Shits so foul my body rejects it.

it's a meme but it's a pretty good meme

just try some, it's very drinkable
you aren't going to get any autismpoints on Veeky Forums for liking it but that's not really the point

literally disgusting

I can't stand energy drinks but fireball plus monster is fucking delicious.

What's whiskey taste like, is it like caramel or cinnamon?

I only can have halal wine

>fireball
its complete shit.. sorry user.

Lmao Veeky Forums is so assblasted about this

Calling something shit isn't the same as getting "assblasted", summer child.

No you're all triggered as shit by it hence the high postrate compared to most threads

Why? All those Normies and stacies who rejected and mocked your fat autistic NEET ass are enjoying it.

It's really painfully obvious why everyone is so mad about it relative to all the other bad things there are in the world of food and drink.

I have no idea why they're pushing this bullshit so hard, it's beyond disgusting. I don't go drinking with my uncle anymore because he insists on buying rounds of it.

I think it's way too fucking sweet, but bitches like it, so I try to keep it on hand.

Why don't I like hard liquor Veeky Forums?
Always been a beer drinker but me n my buds switched to drinking shots cause we been getting fat from all the liquid bread.used to drink them all under the table now I'm the first one to pass out when the rum bottle starts to look empty. I threw up way too much vodka in highschool to drink that anymore and I've yet to have a tequila that I liked. Maybe rum isn't the drink for me

>he gets hangovers
lmao

it's cinnamon candy flavored syrup

anybody who calls it whiskey is actually retarded

you're either 16 or stop drinking after one beer.

all hard liquor is trash except for rum tho

I used to drink Fireball alot. It goes down well. Now I'm just too much of a poorfag to even buy anything except bacardi

It's utter shit and people who drink it outside of being alcoholic and out of necessity if it's the only thing available are the scum of the earth.

As an alcoholic I can tell you, they will come back if you keep drinking. I went through a year in college where I could get fucking ripped every night off of as much liquor as I wanted without any hangovers. But give it time and it will start to break you down eventually.

but it is whisky

test

26 and I tend to get blasted almost every night while I shitpost on Veeky Forums.

I only honestly get hangovers when I don't let my body do its thing and get rid of the toxins before putting more in.

i.e. Friday night, get absolutely blasted. Saturday wake up feeling a bit sluggish but no headache or sickness or anything - usually goes away within the hour. Decide fuck it, I'm just going to shitpost today until my friends want to go out tonight anyway and get a buzz going all day. Taper off around dinner, eat, then pregame into blasted again Saturday night. Sunday wake up feeling like absolute shit. Wake up with cold sweats and shivers. Go puke, shiver, sweat, and feel queasy all day. Stomach is sensitive to anything. Even drinking water all day I'll random go to the bathroom and puke, etc. Feel exhausted and queasy all day so I might take a nap here and there, go to bed way earlier, etc. Monday is a toss up it seems nowadays. Either still feel like shit although less so, or I'll have fully recovered.

So yeah, I'm right there with you, my alcoholic friend. Get drunk every night except when those episodes set in where I don't let my liver work at night and during the day. I'm a few days from being 27, hoping to go back to drinking like a normal person soon, and praying I don't die when I'm 45. Neat story, huh?

no

it is whiskey as much as rumchata is rum

it is whiskey as much as pizza is a vegetable

Try good whiskey. You have to pay more for it, but it's nice. Especially with a cigar. Try a local distillery and get a flight/sampler of what they produce.

Someone with a vagina shouldn't have to be the one to tell you this. Where the hell are you hiding your dick?

you don't get it, you don't get to decide things.
it's whisky with other flavor. it doesn't taste like whisky, but it is. they literally couldn't sell it as whisky if it wasn't

you're a moron

girl, i have a vaj, and i've tried good whiskey and i don't care for it. i went through a bourbon "phase" for a few months--i recall knob creek single barrel being my go-to--but i have no idea what i thought i liked about it. i've tried a variety of scotch at a local scotch bar... and i kind of dug the balvenie aged in rum barrels for like a minute.

i live for rum's sweet + burn 2-hit combo.

I like sipping a nice whiskey and really absorbing the barrel flavors. Goes well with a cigar. I don't do shots. I'll sip. Same with my beers. I don't want to slam em, I want to sip em and enjoy every moment. Hence the cigar pairing. It's at least an hour long experience that leaves me incredibly satisfied, just like lesbian sex.

barrels taste like shit, dawg

i have a hard time believing anyone actually enjoys the taste of whiskey