Anyone else sick and tired of pretentious hipsters and their shitskin foods?

Anyone else sick and tired of pretentious hipsters and their shitskin foods?

I can't wait until I can walk into a grocery store and not see a bunch of white guilt liberals hoping someone will notice them buying the new limes and congratulating them on how "tolerant" they are

Other urls found in this thread:

fs5.directupload.net/images/151206/ry3q2cli.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You hit the nail on the head OP.

6/10 op stick "meme" in there next time

...what in the utter fuck are you talking about?

Grocery stores are a market, they set up the fresh shit as soon as you walk in to set the tone (who the fuck buys flowers at a grocery store?).

Good shit to squeeze in your gin and tonic.

>buying limes
I don't even eat ((lemons)), or as we call them in my family, tree jews

Do you mean Kaffir limes?
>literally means nigger likes

>means nigger lime
Damn you auto correct

That's some high level pretension there.
Me, I just buy limes.

>I just buy limes

get out of here you hipster sjw reddit liberal cuckold

In what flyover fatscooter-infested hellhole are limes considered exotic?

>buying your own food

You're poor as fuck, OP.

t. coastie cuckold living in a concrete jungle

Anyone else sick and tired of pretentious hipsters and their shitskin singles?

How

Anyone else sick and tired of people with inferiority complexes bad vibing them at the grocery store?

Wow

Do you actually use these fuckers for anything but alcoholic beverages?
I love a sliced lemon in homemade icetea and its juice for a lot of breaded/garlic stuff. But what do you actually use limes for?

Salads

ceviche

oh my

> he puts fruit in his beer

For the record, there isn't a single thing that limes do, that lemons dont do better.

I haven't bought a fucking Lim in over a decade and I sure as shit aren't going to be starting now just cause its fucking trendy with white urban fucktards.

It goes good on sliced fruit with spicy seasoning.

Do you just put some in there, or do you use it to substitute a part of the dressing?

that sounds pretty niche, is there really nothing more common you use these for? I'd guess not even a tenth of the limes sold will be processed to one of them, so what do people actually do with them?

The fancy restaurants around here have started pushing these fancy lime cocktails as an "upgrade" over the normal vodkatinis that women used to drink

Basically anyone from Stacy to self-absorbed boomer soccer moms can't shut the fuck up about >muh mojito

Romano's, Bonefish, Cheesecake Factory, doesn't matter. You can't escape it if you go out. That's why I don't go to restaurants anymore

>getting this ass blasted about other peoples dietary choice

Fucking hilarious. Food is driven by fashion.

It has been driven by fashion since we produced abundance that allowed dietary choice.

Barring a shtf scenario when no one has enough to eat, expect it to continue to be driven by fashion and expect to continue to get btfo.

Go back to /pol/ you braindead moron

Gin and tonics

If you put lemon in it instead of lime your an idiot

>that sounds pretty niche
Depends on your cultural background I guess.

My family comes from Mexico and we almost exclusively use limes.

Well, I guess. I'm german and those sell pretty good around here as well.
On the other hand they are often by Havanna Club brand, so I guess they'll be used for alcohol mostly.
It's just kinda sad, really. They don't taste bad on their own, but I just can't think of many dishes, except for stuff with seafood (which I'm not a huge fan of)

Wait, what? Havana Club is selling branded limes?

Germany is a weird place.

People here are just retarded and think anything without a brand sucks.
Proof (I'm on mobile):
fs5.directupload.net/images/151206/ry3q2cli.jpg
The markup isn't huge though so whatever. If it makes people happy

You put some lice juice in there, with some balsamic and some olive oil

Can you go back to /pol/ instead of raiding yet another board with this garbage? Veeky Forums is full of people who would *like* minorities to move into their neighborhoods, because it means more delicious ethnic foods at their local supermarkets, and a wider variety of authentic restaurants.

>or as we call them in my family, tree jews

I'm ashamed that I loled at that.

Lemon is just too strong.
Lime is nice n smooth.

Nice dubs, but check these digits

>itt people who dont grow their own limes

I have a lime tree that gives me limes all year round. i grow in a large pot on my porch.

Climate?

Nebraska is not exactly prime citrus territory.

>literally doesn't know what limes are used for
What even is Veeky Forums
What the fuck is going on is this some kind of bizarro parallel universe or some shit

Have a kaffir lime tree
Feels good

Limes and lemons taste the same to me. Whats the difference in taste?

Limes taste sour and bitter
Lemons taste sour and sweet.

I have a lemon tree and the lemons are very sweet with very little sour taste. Never had a lime that wasn't sour

Ok that makes sense. Thanks.

This is exacty what we used to think about muslims in Sweden.

Everywhere can be be a citrus/muslim territory if you try hard enough.

Np. I found it funny cause one of my Mexican friends didnt believe me when I told him they taste different and that they are different fruits. He thought they were just yellow limes. Might be because they are called the same thing in Spanish

You're*

And lemon is way better, lime only came into use in GTs in the 80s because of trendy yups, it's an inferior addition to the lemon.

>authentic
faggot

Why would anyone use a lemon in a gin and tonic? It's a tropical drink and it's supposed to be bitter