Is there anything wrong with eating/drinking blood?

Is there anything wrong with eating/drinking blood?

I'm an orthodox jew so it is for me

can you not eat a steak medium rare? jw

I don't eat medium rare steak because raw meat is fucking disgusting.

Is there anything wrong with eating anything?

>in the bathtub

jesus fucking christ what

thanks for not directly answering my questions, no wonder people hate jews. i had high hopes for you Solomon.

>Is there anything wrong with eating/drinking blood?
Outside of religious reasons, yea.
It nauseates you. Too much iron.
Uncooked blood carries disease that heat hasn't hit yet and that for which stomach acid isn't enough.

you can eat/drink blood but too much will cause a tummy ache! just make sure there isnt something in the blood that you wouldnt want in your body like hiv

>he can't fit two people in his bathtub
Are you American, by chance?

He might mean soaking in bloody water is fucking nasty.

[citation needed]

Well I'm a big fan of crunchy barbecued blood pudding with fries, in fact I wish I had some right now because it's delicious
Why would there be anything wrong with eating blood? Most cultures around the world have some uses for blood

God women are fucking disgusting

Have you ever heard of Moses?
Turning the water red with the blood of dead baby's?

That guy was fakeposting and not actually me.

There isn't any blood in Steak so technically its OK but my parents have their steaks medium well/well done and so does everyone else I know thats orthodox.

Well I'm glad I'm gay
>have to be paranoid about HIV
Eh maybe not

animal

hmm okay, so the red stuff that drips out is not blood just flesh? also is it true a lot of jews are vegan?

every animal besides the camel and westernized humans eats its own placenta. it isnt necessary but im sure it could take a week or two off of the average healing time. so yeah its ok to even eat your own organs.

Obviously I was talking about kosher meat. By nature if it has blood left over its not a kosher slaughter and isn't allowed anyway.

There's lots of JAPs that are vegans but its mostly because they have eating disorders and need a ready excuse. My sister is a vegan but shes actually just anorexic.

Enjoy a slice of well done London Broil, you literal nigger

>its ok to do it cause animals and different cultures do it

Heh bro some of us aren't afraid of the big black sausage but I guess you could always watch it on a screen and wonder what it's like

>The man is middle eastern

of course

i've seen this shit posted on boards as varied as /co/ to Veeky Forums to /pol/ today and now I'm unsure if somebody's stealth shilling or is there's just some dedicated shitposter out for the (you)'s

That's why i eat mine Rare.

Yeah but he didnt get his robe soaked with it. The only disgusting thing was that the egyptian soldiers swam in it and they deserved it for being assholes.

it is okay to do it though? tons of people do it in the west, but it isnt as popular, you can even have it turned into pills. theres nothing bad about eating it or ingesting it in anyway, besides it being kind of gross. it has proven benefits.

I wanted to top reading after the first two panels, but couldn't continue at like panel four. What the fuck? What bubble do you have to be in to come up with this shit?

My asshole would be drenched in bloody water too

>bloody water
You're not supposed to put water in the bathtub. Sex in water (i.e. bathtubs, pools, etc) is generally less than optimal because water increases friction and washes away lubricants.
It's for easy cleanup.

It's a solution of myoglobin and water. Read a book, dummy.

tumblr

you should see the rest of this artist's work. There's a comic about watersports, with furries.

PS OP, make sure to pay them the royalties to post that image.

What is watersports? I'm scared to google it if it involves furries.

Golden showers and the like, you fucking virgin.

Piss play, you silly bastard. Are you 12 or just a non-english speaker?

Bodily excrement has never turned me on. Just pretty gross.

I thought the orthodox don't go into places like Veeky Forums. Too many, "corrupting influences", like OP's picture.

Or do you really just mean observant, as opposed to orthodox?

Blood is very rich in iron. Small quantities is fine, but too much will lead to haemochromatosis.

But girls farting is pretty sexy, agreed?

>that disgusting pot belly
no thx

>not being a degenerate makes me the retard here
I highly recommend killing yourselves. ,':^)

>actually being a degenerate
>being intelligent and curious enough to know the nomenclature surrounding degeneracy without partaking

Yeah, you are retarded bro. Hate to break it to you.

>degenerate damage control
You lads never fail to make me laugh.

>you have to involved in something to know what it is called

Have you ever played polo? Do you know what it is?

is she hot?

>fucking in batthub : water =/= lubricant
>blood =/= lubricant
>menstrual blood = mostly awful smell

so much bullshit in this. The only times i've had sex while a chick was on her period i was so horny i didnt care, i find it nevertheless nasty as fuck.

>tips fedora

why would you read oh joy sex toy unironically?

further, if you're implying what i think you're implying, you should be ashamed of yourself. you can't call that swill blood, it's mostly chunky uterine gumbo and pussy mucous