No desire to make money

basically, I don't give a fuck about money, even though logically I know I really need it

I'm not at all materialistic, very cheap person who gets by with fast-food dollar menus and happy with a hole in the wall place to sleep and use my computer

I have opportunities to make better money, provide a better quality of living, but ignore them constantly

what the fuck is wrong with me?

why would you save a photo of that disgusting little gremlin to your computer

Kys pajeet

jesus christ how many days has this degenerate gone without a shower? imagine how disgusting her mouth tastes after binging on candy and hotpockets daily without ever brushing her teeth

>she

Surprisingly sexual photo

who?
>inb4 'being this new'

i'm the same, experienced a fair bit of life already though. i still want to make it so i don't have to work as much.

disgusting photo of a disgusting person

same
bare minimum amount of effort to scrape by. rn I'm living off my parents since colege student with like 17k scattered investments and I made a youtube channel to talk about crypto that seems to be picking up but it takes several hours to make a good, well-researched video so i upload like once every other week and typing this whole thing out makes me want to eat a quesadilla and watch tv

Just buy Bitbean. DYOR.

Sauce, this girl is so beautiful.

>p-please stop caring about money

Hang yourself you worthless shill

Where do I find a Snickers in that size? Serious question.

I might be worthless but I take some happiness that I'll never be a paranoid freak like yourself

I think that's a normal king size being eaten by a small person.

Now let's be 100% honest. You have no desire because you don't see yourself as someone who can be rich and decided to not compete due to your lack of confidence and drive in life. You basically cuck yourself

That, or you have mummy pay for everything

i was like you until i realized money=power=women wasnt just a meme

is it just me or does that boy/girl/whatever look like quentin tarantino? ugly af

seasonal candy section, hopefully they got an easter version. pro tip - go the day after the holiday for a markdown - up to 75%. candy for days. no cavities as of my last checkup. just fucking floss, faggots. maybe wash your fucking mouth out with something if its all candied up

Harlem

kek

you know for a second I thought that snickers was something else

>posts typical girl image for attention (textbook shill technique)
>tries to convince retards that money doesn’t matter

You’re not fooling anyone shillfag

Nah man I want to fix my shit, this isn't healthy and I hope nobody feels this way, if I lose my income I'm going to have to live in my small car... this is no way for someone to live

It's christmas morning? Who showers before opening presents?

as you can tell from my ID I am clearly her mother