What do you usually crave on midnight?

What do you usually crave on midnight?

I'd kill right now for a good burger with french fries.

I don’t because I’m not a fat fuck.

1:00AM HUNGER LOL!

Epic xDD

And the best part is you're probably some skinnyfat numale with a completely useless sack of skin for a body. You are barely one step above fatties you faggot.

Not ohpee, but alcohol is implied, kids. Drunk muncies, or drunchies, seems to be the theme of this thread.

OH LALA!

A personal craving that I have regardless off what time it is, is pic related. That shit is cash plain.

Oh, that makes it all better. Get your life in order, cuckboy.

I can hear the teenage angst through your tcp/ip connection.

If drinking one or two of the following: Salt & Lime peanuts, Hostess Vanilla Zinggers, bean and beef burritos, Whataburger chicken strips or bacon cheese burger

Some ice cream would be good.

>eating after midnight

I think the subliminal health message in the masterpiece known as 'Gremlins' is that eating shortly before going to bed literally turns you into a grumpy monster hellbent on death and destruction.

Your body does amazing things in your sleep and repairs itself from the previous day's activities but when you eat your heart has to pump a lot of blood and oxygen to your digestive system to have that working effectively. This elevates your body temperature and, naturally, your heart rate as well. So your body remains active in your sleep and you wake up feeling unrested and when you don't get enough rest you become a grumpy monster hellbent on death and destruction.

I always really crave lemons and I have no idea why

Im drunk, and started craving a chilli cheese hot dog and munchers from stars, wife came through, feelinggood

>on midnight
Google translate please go.

Burger and fries always makes a good late night snack (meal, whatever). But it's too much work, so fast food restaurants to the rescue.

I can hear your arthritis through your dialup connection.

>You must be 18 years of age to use this website.

I love breakfast food when it's late and I am drunk or high. But I work nights at a pizza shop, s I usually am just snacking on za around midnight and also usually drunk or high

DUDE

>on midnight

*whip sound*

I don't eat out of main meals because I like feeling actual hunger when eating,

water and a piss

>water
This. I tend to get thirsty right before I go to bed, so nowadays I tend to drink a couple glasses of water a few hours before I plan on sleeping, that way I don't wake up to go pee.

I don't get the fat thing going with this thread. Nobody has woken up starving in the middle of the night after a mediocre supper? Or is it that you all are pretentious basement dwellers just searching for the next meme to make yourselves feel food inside? Good*

>numale

gotta love these new buzzwords.

>What do you usually crave on midnight?
Precisely what you posted. The bonus is the smoking hot red haired chick at my local BK. I bet she drums up more business than anything on the menu. Fuck! She is hot.

I actually don't have cravings at all. This is because my diet is high carb, high fiber, and low fat.

everyone got bored of calling everyone else a cuck so moved onto numale now

get with the times you numale