nutritionfacts.org/topics/eggs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should die?

Yes. I think OP should die.

>love PB
>make energy bars every week with PB as binder
>new roommate
>fucking allergic to peanuts
>have to fucking deal with it and not buy any peanuts because of this fucking special snowflake

People with this allergy should just die for inconveniencing everyone.

well then you have try my pickled pizza eggs!

This.

I can't stand how entire towns are banning peanuts because of one individual with defective genes.

You should throw peanut dust out your windows as you drive around, famalam

Weed out the weak

I like you. Let's drink together. We have much to discuss.

But peanut butter is in a sealed jar. Why can't you have peanut butter just in the cupboard/fridge? Does he hover over you every time you open it up, use the peanut butter, and then close it?

ome people have such a sensitivity to peanuts that particles in the fucking AIR can kill them. There was a story about some kid on a plane that nearly died because someone at the other end of the plane opened a bag of peanuts and it circulated through the AC causing her to have a severe allergic reaction.

Bald Eagles are fucking scary in person. Army vet friend was fishing in a lake in the southwest, got a big fish, but saw one of these 8 foot wingspan motherfuckers coming out of left field when it was in his hands. That made his Afghan war vet ass say, "fuck this," and let him have the fish.

Carrion scavenger that looks majestic, but feeds on the weak and dying. Kind of a nice metaphor for America...

My body has a violent reaction to eggs.
Unless i have a chaser of a strong flavored drink, like juice or coffee i cannot keep them down.
I'm always like "EAT EGGS THEY ARE GUD FOR YOU" and my stomach tells me no.
Idk why this happens, i genuinely like eggs but my body does not.

Tell your gut to fuck off. Cool-hand Luke that shit.

If you're allergic to peanuts you deserve to die.
Build up a tolerance pussy.

I DO
I always have something strong tasting after them cause.. well fuck getting eggs stuck in my nasal passage again.

Enjoy your aggravated assault charges though.
Try spraying randos with perfume also if you're feeling brave since there are more people on earth with asthma than there are people in the united states.
Good luck.

There's gotta be a break in period or something to get your gut flora on the same page as your brain, right? (At least, I'd hope)

Maybe you should make it your goal to eat at least one hard boiled egg a day and see where it goes?

I am so fucking glad I wasn't born with any food allergies.

I eat eggs about once a week. Boiled one added to a salad or scrambled eggs on toast. I like to mix up the protein in my diet.
I could try eating them more often i guess.. but the reaction is never any different.

Holy fuck this. Or any allergies in general.

>springtime for user
>lots of people are sneezing and hacking
>I'm just enjoying the warmer days and flowers

We were talking about physical allergies, not the downplayed shit you learned from allegra commercials.
I can't even fucking use soap and I go to the hospital when axe is sprayed within 100 feet of me. You guys enjoy the shit talk though, at least you don't have seizures every time you smell someone's ether/chemical water.

>"EAT EGGS THEY ARE GUD FOR YOU"
You really sure about that?
nutritionfacts.org/topics/eggs

I get really awful bloat and gas when I eat eggs. I like them a lot but I eat them only rarely because of this.