Greetings, /lit! Today is the day we started the group-read of Ezra Pound's The Cantos...

Greetings, /lit! Today is the day we started the group-read of Ezra Pound's The Cantos, which you can find a Discord for at discord.gg/0x7GUiMfuYkFc1DN. For those who don't know and want to join, the pace is set at 50 pages a week, and there are discussion held on Discord on Tuesday and Friday at 6:00 PM Central Time. Feel free to ask questions or, if you have started, discuss in this thread and on Discord.

faggot shit,

start in july or not at all

I'd have loved to be a part of this but it's starting too early for me; going into exam period. I'll catch up with you guys if you're still going a month from now.

YOU could always start in July, and then just talk about the chapters you've read.
I hope we will be. Regardless of whether everyone else stops or quits, I'm going to finish it.

How many people are doing it currently?

There are currently 21 people in the Discord, and probably a few not in it, so it's a decent amount of people.

I read this in an afternoon without the help of the companion. You're all plebs.

i wish i cud b u

Does anyone have a link to a pdf/ebook of the Cantos?

Someone might have one, maybe, but, I haven't been able to find one.

>without the help of the companion

As someone who has currently started it and is using the companion I got a good laugh out of that.

Is there a standard companion you guys are using?

So that first cantos was pretty good.

Use the Terrell.

It's all pretty good.
This.

bump

Wasn’t this scheduled for later?

Central??

Illinoisfag here.

kat.cr is your first hint

Don't think so, no. Most people in the Discord seemed to agree on the date.
Tennessee here.

still no mobi/epub?

just dl from fuckin libgen or someshit